News Port Adelaide's Next Generation Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubtful he lasts that long. However it wouldn't surprise me if the AFL bring the NGA cut-off back to the pick 10-20 range as an effort to keep the peace.

Don't worry, he'll be rezoned to the Gold Coast Academy in the next year or so.

Doubtful he lasts that long. However it wouldn't surprise me if the AFL bring the NGA cut-off back to the pick 10-20 range as an effort to keep the peace.
He wasn't listed in the SANFL U18 squad so unless there are some extenuating circumstances he's either not as highly rated as we thought at this stage or he's not eligible for South Australia.

We might be stocking up the EP talent zone in coming years

https://www.indaily.com.au/news/spo...ve-from-eyre-peninsulas-28-billion-investment

With more than $28 billion public and private investment in the pipeline over the next four years, Eyre Peninsula is poised for a major transformation.

The key infrastructure projects comprise Port Bonython Hydrogen Hub including the Whyalla Hydrogen Power Plant, which is set to commence operations by 2026; Cape Hardy Green Hydrogen and Industrial Precinct with recently announced project partner AMP Energy and a deep water port for export of these advanced fuels; Renascor Resources Siviour Graphite Project; and the Northern Water Project, which is presently contingent upon securing necessary agreements and approvals.

Louie came into it a bit late in the second, had a nice contested mark and seems to have neat skills. Doesn't seem particularly quick.

Benny was good defensively, good tackle for a holding the ball and some great pressure with second, third and fourth efforts. Also had a terrific bullet pass around the body. Not a great day for SA forwards though, so hasn't had much opportunity.

Seems Montgomery can put on the jets a little bit when required, but what surprises me with him is how good his contested marking is - another one taken about 45m out on the boundary. Missed the shot, but it was a tricky one.

Barrett looked good. Where he can play at afl level is the question.

Montgomery looks like a neat player. I'm not sure he has an afl weapon.

Draper didn't seem very exciting for someone rated so highly.

Wa are a more entertaining team than sa.

Hey guys.

Different sort of post.

LOUIE MONTGOMERY
ROME BURGOYNE
BENNY BARRETT
GILLON WAKELIN
LOUIS SALOPEK
TEVITA RODAN
ZEMES PILOT
MAIKELI RODAN

This will be edited over time but, basically, 2026 is blank and nothing for 2029-31.

Father son/NGA this is.
What is a zemes pilot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched some highlights of zemes pilot... I want him.

NGA player means we will lose him if picked in first 40?

Who knows what the rules will be in 3 years?

The non-Northern academy teams get so little benefit from their own academies the AFL should allow them access to any of their players.

Except Essendon and the Rodans. Their ours.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Port Adelaide's Next Generation Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back