Pound for pound: Strongest man in the comp currently

Remove this Banner Ad

delirious1 said:
sandilands got dropped by seaby that one time

Brown, and Kerr is just amazing, he doesnt give up

He smacked him in the jaw and broke it wtf? Like to see you stand up after copping a broken jaw in that way...

Craig Bolton. He beat all comers at the club a couple of years ago at the bench press during pre-season. Of other Swans I'd say Hall must have close to the strongest "core" in the AFL.

stellation said:
Craig Bolton. He beat all comers at the club a couple of years ago at the bench press during pre-season. Of other Swans I'd say Hall must have close to the strongest "core" in the AFL.
Yeah, I heard that Bolton benches 160kg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Ted said:
should this be just re-titled :

"Who is the strongest man in your club"

Because that is all everyone is doing.
To be fair this is one of the areas where folks putting forward players from their own club is probably fair enough as they are the guys you see consistently/know pointless information about (such as Bolton bench pressing more than Hall). Simple acts of wrestling or strength are rarely put into highlights packages so that we can get a good idea of around the league.

westernnugget said:
haha Kerr would of got up

Kerr wouldn't have gone down.

Pund for Pund, strictly speaking, Kerr would be ahead of anyone in the comp by a fair way.

Gary Ablett Junior and Matthew Whelan would fight it out for second place.

A lot of the really big guys use their bulk primarily for leverage rather than pure strength, Whelan, Ablett and Kerr use every bit of their strength.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pound for pound: Strongest man in the comp currently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back