Preview Practice Match v Collingwood Friday 24th Feb 11.00am @ Princes Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah okay hopefully nothing. One thing we needed from this is no injuries
Just before Cripps went off, I saw Fisher on the ground in a heap after a marking contest. You could see him on the ground as Cripps was limping off the ground. Hopefully he was just winded.

Our most impressive player today was Motlop.

Happy with Acres, Kennedy, Silvagni, Hollands, Cincotta, Cowan, Saad, Hewett, Cripps. Newman, Fisher

A few started well but faded out ... Ed, TDK, Harry.

Reckon if it was a high priority we would have put Harry etc back on.

Closing the game out? More about system than personnel. Surely, we've been training for it?

Our most impressive player today was Motlop.

Happy with Acres, Kennedy, Silvagni, Hollands, Cincotta, Cowan, Saad, Hewett, Cripps. Newman, Fisher

A few started well but faded out ... Ed, TDK, Harry.

Jesse is the most exciting young prospect I have seen at our club since an certain Charlie Curnow

Club needs to sign him ASAP..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good hitout, closed out the game well against the scoring end I thought.

Lots of bombing the ball long without a real target but not looking too much into it given the fatigue.

Cowan bombs the ball long a bit, but it's a genuine weapon and he kicks over the zone defence. Going to be quite useful when Corey Durdin comes back to help Motlop at ground level.

I'm deadset estatic reading about cowans & dutchy.......

I am excited as well reading that we have a Dutch player at the club. I didn’t even know they played AFL in Belgium.

I thought they were fine.

I always find complaining about commentary a weird thing, especially in a not so serious practice match....

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's more the constant chatting about the Pies players around the club. Story time on Frampton, McStay, Johnson etc. There were two teams out there.

Cowan bombs the ball long a bit, but it's a genuine weapon and he kicks over the zone defence. Going to be quite useful when Corey Durdin comes back to help Motlop at ground level.

Agreed he'll learn to lower his eyes as he progesses, he was impressive though. Not sure Ed is the answer at half forward, need as much footspeed in that area as possible.

I am excited as well reading that we have a Dutch player at the club. I didn’t even know they played AFL in Belgium.

Some Dutch in the Ovens & Murray, but they stink.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Practice Match v Collingwood Friday 24th Feb 11.00am @ Princes Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back