Preview Practice Match v Collingwood Friday 24th Feb 11.00am @ Princes Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to 90% of our contested footy over the last 10-15 years... part of Collingwood's blueprint since the Malthouse era has been about clean hands and reliable spread from the contest.

McRae has just leant into that more than ever, and plays disciplined counter-attacking football, they just need to have a plan for finals scenarios when they need to take control of the game instead of letting the game come to them.

Almost game in front of goal only... fantastic otherwise.
Infuriating really. I would understand the decision if the ball carrier was under pressure. But time after time, we are NOT under pressure and STILL decide to handball to a teammate who is hot.

A passing mention about a player not making the side is not the same as talking about how a player is around the club, where he's been training, what his attitude is like etc.

You like to swim upstream don't you? A few commented on it today. Why so dismissive? Maybe go and watch it again?
I thoroughly enjoyed the repeated chat about Sidebottom and how many times he's been in the Pies' top 10 B&F.
Absolutely loved it - music to my ears.

Good hitout, closed out the game well against the scoring end I thought.

Lots of bombing the ball long without a real target but not looking too much into it given the fatigue.

You should look into it...

The best sides win because they have the skill to execute when everyone else is fatigued.

The cream always rises to the top....!

A passing mention about a player not making the side is not the same as talking about how a player is around the club, where he's been training, what his attitude is like etc.

You like to swim upstream don't you? A few commented on it today. Why so dismissive? Maybe go and watch it again?
Clearly Ruby plays for the Pies. We got a whole 60 second spiel about how Murph got his opportunity because some Irish guy didn't come back all whilst we put together a great passage of play culminating in a strong Harry mark.

We also heard about Tay (Taylor Adams) and repeatedly about McStay and what a weapon he was. Frampton was close to the second coming. Thought that the the blokes were O.K. for a pre season game. More than happy to have female commentators but they can't just just rabbit on about a few guys that they know from their club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should look into it...

The best sides win because they have the skill to execute when everyone else is fatigued.

The cream always rises to the top....!
so does the scum.....

We also heard about Tay (Taylor Adams) and repeatedly about McStay and what a weapon he was. Frampton was close to the second coming. Thought that the the blokes were O.K. for a pre season game. More than happy to have female commentators but they can't just just rabbit on about a few guys that they know from their club.

Frampton is absolutely hopeless. Adelaide were going to delist him and they have some of the worst KPD stocks in the comp.

After being at the game, we showed some good signs being our first game but obviously a lot of work to do!!

Really like Hollands did some really good things!! Harry was taking the piss and the connection with Charlie looks really good!!

Cez and Mots impressed me as well the efforts of O’Brien and Cowan!! Crippa was Crippa, I’m glad his okay and it’s just a rolled ankle!!

Some promising signs plus always good to beat the Pies!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Practice Match v Collingwood Friday 24th Feb 11.00am @ Princes Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back