Preview Practice Match v Collingwood Friday 24th Feb 11.00am @ Princes Park

Remove this Banner Ad

It's more the constant chatting about the Pies players around the club. Story time on Frampton, McStay, Johnson etc. There were two teams out there.
They spoke plenty about Carlton players.....

Even mentioning those morning the side like dow

Is one-eared supporter a thing?

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jed Lamb has improved out of sight!

They spoke plenty about Carlton players.....

Even mentioning those morning the side like dow

Is one-eared supporter a thing?

A passing mention about a player not making the side is not the same as talking about how a player is around the club, where he's been training, what his attitude is like etc.

You like to swim upstream don't you? A few commented on it today. Why so dismissive? Maybe go and watch it again?

Agreed he'll learn to lower his eyes as he progesses, he was impressive though. Not sure Ed is the answer at half forward, need as much footspeed in that area as possible.
Agree.

Let Ed lead the way in the 2s and help the likes of Binns, Carrol, Holland's etc develop their midfield craft

Agreed he'll learn to lower his eyes as he progesses, he was impressive though. Not sure Ed is the answer at half forward, need as much footspeed in that area as possible.
I thought Ed actually looked quick at times today. Might have just been going harder than others in the praccy match

I was really pleased with that. Holland, Cowan and whenever he seemed to be near it Cincotta all looked really impressive. TDK’s game was pleasing. Newman and Saad should be solid enough for us to blood someone else for the backline to allow us to use Doc in the midfield.
Motlop may just be the guy who breaks out this season.
We still lack speed though. Cottrell and Durdin hopefully come on this season

A passing mention about a player not making the side is not the same as talking about how a player is around the club, where he's been training, what his attitude is like etc.

You like to swim upstream don't you? A few commented on it today. Why so dismissive? Maybe go and watch it again?
I just don't care about what commentators say but from what I heard they were fine.

Maybe they know more about Collingwood. You'd be the first one to complain if they got something wrong about a Carlton player....

Some people just complain about weird shit when watching footy ......

I just like to complain about those people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a good hitout. Our 24 v their 27. On our home deck though. They are a quality team. Remember they were maybe a kick off a Premiership last year. Nearly knocked off a rampaging Geelong.

Of our younger players,
Mots looks fantastic. Game changer written all over his play. Powerful and skilled.
Hollands did very very well, Liked what i saw at the level. Excellent defensively, and poised and skilful with the aggot. Didn't tire toward ends of Q's.
Cowan just looks like a great size, good running AFL HB already. What a great piece of work by Nick Austin to aquire that pick for him with just a simple future 2nd.
Cincotta started well and died a touch. Not sure how much gametime he played. Probably came off for a bit of 2's time later. But looks ok.
Big Mirk is a long way off. His tap work was sometimes good. Happy to give him at least 12 months in the gym and 2's.

Enjoyed the game. Was a good hitout and we looked like i expected. Strong and ready for a good year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Practice Match v Collingwood Friday 24th Feb 11.00am @ Princes Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back