Pre season 2013 - Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues ready for Opening Round

All members and supporters are encouraged to attend the final open training session on Wednesday 27 March at Visy Park prior to our Opening Round fixture against Richmond the following evening.
The open training session will kick off at 10:00am with the VFL selected players training prior to those players selected for the AFL side to begin training from 11:00am.

Blues ready for Opening Round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Herald Sun says 24 players trained - didn't name anyone though. Really hope Bell & Garlett were out there.

Hope all is good with Carrazzo. Considering 24 trained & usually a squad of 25 is named (including emergencies), hopefully he is lucky number 25.

Cheers Hardball.

Were Rowe, Buckley or even Menzel out there?

Were all three ruck-men out at the same time?

No Warnock, Rowe was out there,no buckley, menzel,Curnow, the only fringe players I saw was Boots and Rowe.
Was a very sloppy jog/hit out from what i saw and a few half hearted shots on goal, it did nothing for my nerves at all........ but just looked like a half hour of turning the legs over, hoping we are mature enough to switch on and get it done.

No Warnock, Rowe was out there,no buckley, menzel,Curnow, the only fringe players I saw was Boots and Rowe.
Was a very sloppy jog/hit out from what i saw and a few half hearted shots on goal, it did nothing for my nerves at all........ but just looked like a half hour of turning the legs over, hoping we are mature enough to switch on and get it done.

That's pretty much what in-season training sessions are. Nothing more than running on top of a little green.
If you didn't see the real stuff in January/February, you'd wonder how these guys even stay fit.

If Warnock wasn't there then he won't be there.

Noticed Bootsma in one of the pics. Probably emergency, but who knows?

Carlton Blues Training Session

164694200-shaun-hampson-taps-the-ball-during-a-carlton-gettyimages.jpg

Aphrodite

164694442-coach-michael-malthouse-puts-on-his-glasses-gettyimages.jpg

@Neo

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre season 2013 - Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Back