Pre Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

nfc25

Debutant
Sep 4, 2008
geelong
AFL Club
Carlton
can someone please tell me what our plans are?
are we looking to plug some holes with experienced players like a Robertsen, or just looking to youth?

are we looking to plug some holes with experienced players like a Robertsen, or just looking to youth?
Greg Swann said on SEN over a week ago that we would be taking a pick in the PSD.

Now, that I have little doubt was a veiled comment regarding our intentions re-Bradshaw.

Will we look at Robbo? Was kicking 3-4 goals a game this season......but would he add the muscle we need, or just take good quality ball away form those who need to learn to use it.

I think we probably won't use the pick and will just go for kids, unless we can try and push someone of quality through. The problem is apart from MacDonald there's probably no-one else youd try to "outprice" other teams for, so I suspect by pick 10 there won't be much left but kids anyway.

I don't think their is enough picks in the draft for us to have to use it unless Stevens goes. It would make you sick if Carlton decided to move Carlton club men like Wiggins and Fisher for Robertson to play 1 or 2 years.

I think we'll be taking one of Matthew Riggio .. or David Trotter.

Is this a C4 joke?? Why would we take Riggio when we have the better version in Armfield?

I'd rather take a punt on the 190cm Aaron Kite who if you watched his U18 year was always going to take some time, and be more settled in his home state.

Is this a C4 joke?? Why would we take Riggio when we have the better version in Armfield?

I'd rather take a punt on the 190cm Aaron Kite who if you watched his U18 year was always going to take some time, and be more settled in his home state.
Option A.

It was a C4 joke :D

... relax!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slendini these guys know how to do it..

relax.jpg

:thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

How about getting Chris Bryan back at the club, was delisted from the Pies... could be handy up forward, perhaps not...

Can't cut it at AFL level. You would have thought if he was any good, he'd still be at Collingwood, especially since they just went out and traded away their first selection for Jolly.

Can't cut it at AFL level. You would have thought if he was any good, he'd still be at Collingwood, especially since they just went out and traded away their first selection for Jolly.

Bryan *shoot beer out of my nose in laughter* he walked out on us, thinking his talents would *shine* at Collingwood..Bwahahahahaha!

*shoots more beer and shnot out of nose whilst stifling extreme laughter* !!

Whoosh... ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back