Opinion Pre-Season Reports - Houses collapse everywhere due to volume & intensity of training

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts about Cheynee Stiller training with us?

Haven't seen a whole lot of him but was surprised he was delisted last year with the retirement of Drummond

EDIT: nm i read this tread before the delistings thread

Did anyone else take note of the size spencil has put on in that video with Rawlings. Holy crap he has been working hard. See why they renewed now.

A few of us have been saying this for a while, should we be changing his name to the LOG or something now? his game is actually on a decent accent for ruckmen imo, is he only about 23-24?

A few of us have been saying this for a while, should we be changing his name to the LOG or something now? his game is actually on a decent accent for ruckmen imo, is he only about 23-24?
Yeah I don't see a lot of him up here. Interestingly it is now gawn and Fitz playing off for a spot on the list.

AUGOA.jpg

sI5Nf.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13kg's in 4 years is a joke. Cook went away and put 3kg's on between seasons end and late October.

heck by day 4 of the Boxing Day test I’ll have done that.o_O

13kg's in 4 years is a joke. Cook went away and put 3kg's on between seasons end and late October.

It's really not when you consider the amount of running AFL players do, get over it mate - he'll never be a monster. But he'll reach 100kg's.

I actually doubt that, reckon it was spin from his manager

EDIT: or weight in the wrong places

For those that are hesitant to traipse in to the mire of despair and drudgery that is Demonland, they have some good training reports up worth reading.

Link

I dropped into training for about 45 mins. Some random player notes:

- Clarke: Walked with a slight limp. Only kicked on his left. Looked keen as mustard to get involved.
- Hogan: Great size and rippedness. Walked the boudary and partook in handball drills with Evans and Tynan
- Tynan: Taller and more ripped. Didn't participate in main training
- Dunn: Great intensity. Not as much jerk-work (in comparison with last year)
- Strauss: It's trite to say, but kicking was absolutely sublime (on a very windy day)
- Viney: Tried hard, but looked overawed at times. Will take a few sessions to get up to speed.
- Spencer: Big. Horrendous left foot shot at goal was a highlight
- Tom McDonald: Great voice and attitude. Good frame, fitness and agility. 4 out of 5 kicks were good. 1 out of 5 were terrible
- Nicholson: See McDonald
- Frawley: Looked in great nick. I reckon, injury permitting, he'll be back to his best this year
- Magner: Good run, but had the iron gloves on
- Taggert: As others have noted, has filled out. Good skills and pace.
- Watts: Appeared slightly bigger and slightly more intense. Skills were a highlight
- Grimes: Along with Howe and Nicholson, appeared superfit
- Pedo: Looked solid in every aspect. Seemed to fit in well

Hopefully others can provide more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back