Review Dees v Maggies at the Last Chance Saloon: the Good, Bad and Season Ending

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not as upset at Maynard as most people, but Far Cough to needy Pies fans who feel the need to wander into every discussion about the incident and try to convince us that he's a top bloke and their club should get an award from the United Nations. They're the footy equivalent of simpletons at Trump rallies and are more to be pitied than despised.

I'm not as upset at Maynard as most people, but Far Cough to needy Pies fans who feel the need to wander into every discussion about the incident and try to convince us that he's a top bloke and their club should get an award from the United Nations. They're the footy equivalent of simpletons at Trump rallies and are more to be pitied than despised.
Biggest issue with those people is they'd be the same ones calling for a life ban if Pickett had hit Pendled like that

Like two beta's sucking up to an alpha hoping to be friends.
A bit of pot meets kettle for you there bud. Your BFF Stephen May sucking off Maynard much like you yourself (and your other BFF like whore) have been doing for the best part of a year. Pick a side campaigner.

A bit of pot meets kettle for you there bud. Your BFF Stephen May sucking off Maynard much like you yourself (and your other BFF like whore) have been doing for the best part of a year. Pick a side campaigner.
I would belt all three of them.

Actually not surprised that Maynard played like he was the one who was angry over the hit. Our clubs back to the toff ski hill days
Kudos for digging in. You wouldn’t have just been giving high fives. You be getting down and sniffing shorts.

Pity though for your lost love Stephen May, dead to you now.

Today I kearned that Maynards dad is the GM at casey and his brother was a Demon. I don’t remember him personally. Played in 2019/2020… I missed those seasons.
Corey Maynard, he was terrible. Think the whole family were big Dees fans.

Methinks Maymard cannot bump with his feet on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good:
Hopefully enough to get us a real forward line coach.

Bad:
Few are able to direct a kick or handball to anyone other than an opponent.
Tomlinson would have been handy in that game.
So predictable, we lost the game at the selection meeting.

Ugly:
The scoreline.

Best ever advice from my Dad - "When having a set shot, watch the ball onto your foot son"

Today I kearned that Maynards dad is the GM at casey and his brother was a Demon. I don’t remember him personally. Played in 2019/2020… I missed those seasons.
Corey played NBL too, more clutch than the rest of the chokers on our list, we should have kept him

The Good:-
Gawn as always
McDonald has just blown my mind this year. I thought he would limp through the year and be gone.
Pickett. I can't see him not spending even more time in the midfield now.
JVR 3 goals, I think. I thought that was good and he was competitive even though they kicked it to him when he had two players on him at times.
ANB. He is a smart player and I feel this should be his role, tagging, going forward. He is that type of player that can do something damaging and not just taken on a purely negative role.
Rivers and McVee did well.

The Bad:-
Petty invisible. If he goes to S.A they will not get much for him.
Chandler has dropped right off.
Sparrow who I thought would have a standout season, I now feel, is not AFL level.
Oliver. I do hope his life is back on track firstly. They will play him all season and he will get a pre-season in and be an elite possession getter who has bad disposal next year. He offers nothing at this point.
Laurie continues to show nothing and like Sparrow I don't think is AFL level.

The Whatever:-
Petracca bringing him back on was a poor choice. I did notice that the opposition could have gone after him as well but they didn't.

Overall, I think they, the coaching group, will feel they are still a shot at a GF. So they may die ontop of that hill.

Rivers, van Rooyen, McDonald, Pickett, ANB were contributors.
Trade the rest.

Corey Maynard, he was terrible. Think the whole family were big Dees fans.
Still partners with Kate Hore which happened through our programs, so he is around our AFLW games. Probably the best thing to happen to him at his time with Melbourne

Petracca 4 cracked ribs, lacerated spleen and punctured lung according to reports. What a well run club.
This is outrageous and the club needs to answer for putting him back on.

Maynard is a great bloke. So is Steven May.

Where's Mitch Robinson telling us we're a bruise free footy side? Because that's what we are now. This Pies game was worse than the Freo game. Because we huffed and puffed all week after getting smashed in the media, then we dish up a goalless first quarter and let Maynard and co. Pretty much do what they want. Norf by 35 points next game. We are back to being a soft football club again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back