Mega Thread Pre-Season Training - Reports, Photos & Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll throw in Jackson (leadership):p
And McGuane (depth) :eek:
Matty White (Mature Body)

I think this Nahas and our first rounder pick 9 from memory was going yo secure us Dom Tyson . A year later the same trade is going to net us Dom Tyson and Will Hoskins Elliot . Great work from our footy department . They better start clearing lockers for the boys straight away.

I wonder if this will effect Nahas's footy this year?

I think this Nahas and our first rounder pick 9 from memory was going yo secure us Dom Tyson . A year later the same trade is going to net us Dom Tyson and Will Hoskins Elliot . Great work from our footy department . They better start clearing lockers for the boys straight away.

I wonder if this will effect Nahas's footy this year?
Already have
Tyson -16
WHE - 19

Tyson and WHE for our 1st round pick and Nahas needs to happen.
If we can get Tyson & WHE, I'd happily have us give away our 1st, 2nd & 3rd round picks plus a player. Picks 3 & 4 from the 2011 draft will cost us a pretty penny, but I'd see no reason why not to throw our entire draft position away for two players that good.

OMG if we can get Will Hoskin-Elliot down to Richmond I will be the happiest man alive! Since he entered the draft, I was hoping he was going to slip to Richmond. Since I joined Big Footy, I have been talking about how good this kid is. I will admit, his actually a mate of mine (so I guess its kinda bias lol). But PLEASE RICHMOND! Do whatever you can to bring him down! Dyson would be a bonus too! Carn the Tigers! COME HOME WILL!!
Well if he is a mate, get on the phone and talk him in to going to Richmond

If we can get Tyson & WHE, I'd happily have us give away our 1st, 2nd & 3rd round picks plus a player. Picks 3 & 4 from the 2011 draft will cost us a pretty penny, but I'd see no reason why not to throw our entire draft position away for two players that good.

Yeah same here. We get Tyson and WHE then our midfield is sorted for years to come. Cotchin, Martin, Conca, Tyson, WHE, Vlastuin, Ellis, Grigg, Deledio... Now that's a midfield

Nice. A Edwards continues to intrigue me. Vlas and Ellis look like long lost brothers
Have to agree, be interesting how we use A.Edwards takes a good grab wonder if he can go into the midfield in bursts?

Ellis is looking great, lean and fit. i can see why we went for Vlas too. Ellis looks like he might make some strides next year hopefully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah same here. We get Tyson and WHE then our midfield is sorted for years to come. Cotchin, Martin, Conca, Tyson, WHE, Vlastuin, Ellis, Grigg, Deledio... Now that's a midfield
Dont forget - McIntosh

Looks like Ellis,Martin are really prominant & Dea is a beast.
McBean - Really has alot of weight to put on still 2015 for him
McIntosh will be a ripper and in 12 months - Goodbye white,Jackson

An interview with Gideon would be nice, he might not make the cut but massive kudos for him to try.

Felt a tinge of :/ after Rancey Don't Argued him

Wasn't he in a vid a few weeks back?

That comment was that he offered leadership to the GWS players
Thats about his only positive we might be able to sell.
I watched the Richmond v Freo replay this arvo. Although I agree with people about Jackson being a fraction slow-of-mind and that can affect our ball movement, anyone who doubts his toughness need to watch this game.

Against arguably the toughest team in the comp, Jackson looked like a man-possessed out there. Has no trouble showing heart, just lacks speed of mind unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Pre-Season Training - Reports, Photos & Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back