Predict the next 5 Bownlows

Remove this Banner Ad

A Goodes
N Dal Santo
D Kerr
D Pearce
S Mitchell

age 12 would be pretty ****ing young for a Brownlow :rolleyes:

I thought you could only play AFL or be signed after your 18 anyway? (recent rule?).

2008: Nick Dal Santo/Daniel Kerr/Simon Black
2009: Chris Judd/Mitchell
2010: Daniel Kerr/Chris Judd/Priddis
2011: Gary Ablett jnr/Chris Judd/Bartel
2012: Cotchin/Priddis/Hurn/Chris Judd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2008 Adam Goodes
2009 Simon Black
2010 Chris Judd
2011 Jimmy Bartel
2012 Chris Judd (again probably more, umpires pet)

Clearly the umpires love well known vote getters, the only thing these players need to do is not get injured and they will win.

No Tommahawk? But as they said in the paper yesterday, they may as well call it the Midfielders Medal.

Daniel Kerr will win a brownlow if he isnt ineligible. Superstar of the competition. Dont write off perennial vote getter Ben Cousins either. We should have two or three years of high finishes with lots of wins. These two will be thereabouts.

I read somewhere that Ben Cousins has more top 10 finishes in the brownlow than anyone. Not sure if thats correct though.

Daniel Kerr will win a brownlow if he isnt ineligible. Superstar of the competition. Dont write off perennial vote getter Ben Cousins either. We should have two or three years of high finishes with lots of wins. These two will be thereabouts.

I read somewhere that Ben Cousins has more top 10 finishes in the brownlow than anyone. Not sure if thats correct though.
Surely r. harvey would have more.

Cousins has the most votes per game (did anyway) for players playing now besides judd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Predict the next 5 Bownlows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back