• If they get up, we'll do it again

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Dockers stop at nothin'

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a dream we were down by 46 points at half time. We then kicked 10 goals in the third qtr to their 1 behind. We went goal for goal in the fourth and held on for a memorable 13 point win.

So since my dreams rarely come true Freo by 14 points :D

I had a dream of footy odds, something like $3:36 for Freo vs $4:35 or so for Geelong. I took it to mean we are favourites tomorrow.

I absolutely believe our subconscious is capable of connecting with information that our conscious mind cannot. Busking cafe strip as it is, enough experience has told me to at least respect that sort of shit.

I will be putting a penny or two on our lads tomorrow.

I had a dream of footy odds, something like $3:36 for Freo vs $4:35 or so for Geelong. I took it to mean we are favourites tomorrow.

I absolutely believe our subconscious is capable of connecting with information that our conscious mind cannot. Busking cafe strip as it is, enough experience has told me to at least respect that sort of shit.

I will be putting a penny or two on our lads tomorrow.

My dear old mother said to me about a month back ; " Freddo , I've had a dream Fremantle are playing Geelong in the grand final ".

She has been scary accurate on these things in the past.

My dear old mother said to me about a month back ; " Freddo , I've had a dream Fremantle are playing Geelong in the grand final ".

She has been scary accurate on these things in the past.

Back your Nanna in. We've had a rivalry with them on par with Hawthorn v Geel over the past 3-4 years. We've probably got the best record of any team against them in the past 5-10 years. We match up well against them.

We've done it once, no reason why we shouldn't do it again.

Let's roll baby :D.

I think Freo by 21. The action will happen tomorrow but it's been so good to see the attitude from Ross Lyon and players fronting media this week. There's an expectation to perform and it gives me confidence: these boys are in it to win it. C'mon Freo!!!

To win we're going to need a good start bringing in the pressure and more importantly capitalising on the scoreboard. We'll know in the first few minutes if the Dockers are serious contenders for the win, their endeavour will be evident. A good start is crucial for us, in our 3 worst loses this year against Hawthorn, Geelong and St Kilda we've been down by a lot at quarter time (30, 20, 28pts) and we've never been really able to get back into the match after that. To beat Geelong in geelong we need to be up at qtr time as the bare minimum, we can't expect to win after chasing them the whole night, they're just too good for that

Wish I could share the optimism. I think Geelong are definitely the better side. I think we can snatch a win, but need the Cats to be a bit below their best. If we played them 10 times down there, I reckon we'd win maybe 2-3 ... let's hope today is one of those victories.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Predictions: Qualifying Final Freo Vs Geelong

Back