Preview Preliminary Final: Collingwood v GWS, MCG 22 September, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure its wise, according to this. Even though IQ has improved 1v1. But he does get a lot kicked on him.

GREENE TIME​

Collingwood's Toby Greene matchups since 2020
142 minutes:
Brayden Maynard (one goal)
59 minutes: Isaac Quaynor (five goals)
35 minutes: Nick Daicos (nil)
29 minutes: Jeremy Howe (one goal)
19 minutes: John Noble (nil)
16 minutes: Jack Crisp (two goals)
10 minutes: Nathan Murphy (nil)
3 minutes: Darcy Moore (nil)
1 minute: Pat Lipinski (nil)
Looking at your list, let's say definitely not Quaynor. Bruz would have to take him.

Not sure its wise, according to this. Even though IQ has improved 1v1. But he does get a lot kicked on him.

GREENE TIME​

142 minutes:
I thought greene might be too quick, but those stats suggest bruz is the man. Can always swap if needbe

GREENE TIME​

142 minutes:
There’s the justification to keep Lipinski in…..

I'd sacrifice Maynards game and put a heavy tag on Greene.
Although the article says that in the game in 2012 when he spent 48 minutes on him without Greene kicking a goal, Bruz still played an offensive game and had 18 possessions without Greene kicking a goal. In the other 59 minutes of that game, Greene kicked 5 goals against Quaynor, enough overall for the BOG award.

We controlled the game tempo in the last quarter against Melbourne.
I thought we did it a bit early, though.
Time to engage the warp drive now.
Pendles on a show l saw, Jock and Journo, said that at 3/4 time, Elliott said to him, after the 3/4 time break, are we going defensive too early?

That suggests we went into tempo mode and why l hope that we are keeping a bit in reserve for the PF and GF.

Pendles on a show l saw, Jock and Journo, said that at 3/4 time, Elliott said to him, after the 3/4 time break, are we going defensive too early?

That suggests we went into tempo mode and why l hope that we are keeping a bit in reserve for the PF and GF.
Elliot said something like 'im worried i hope we don't get too defensive'

I like it when no one gives us a chance, we play best as the underdog than when we are favourites. Hope many others drop off us too
All the pundits will jump off the orange bandwagon when it hits a huge pothole on Friday.

GREENE TIME​

142 minutes:
IQ would fare far better now than in the past.
He was a kid with potential, now he is a player who should have been AA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I gave a flying f*** what he thought, I’d watch his show. Why, if you don’t rate a commentator’s opinions, do you think we would be enlightened by you sharing them with us???
Chill Leopard GIF

I think our bottom 6 is better than theirs and that's what will win us the game.
Yes, and the players we have recruited on the cheap to fill specific roles have been big winners.
For example, Bobby cost us a second round pick - absolute bargain!

Tom Green is their midfield bull. In his last 12 games, he’s had 10 Games with more than 15 Contested possessions. Insane.

Friday is so far away this week is going to go so slow.

Time Watch GIF
Savour the moment. As a child I yearned for xmas. On reflection, the eve was always the best, the day never really delivered, especially after the inevitable family meltdowns with all the pressure. So it is with Collingwood and finals. Don't rush through the period of high expectations and chances, they so rarely deliver. Pumped for this one tho, should be a tough and high pressure match.

Savour the moment. As a child I yearned for xmas. On reflection, the eve was always the best, the day never really delivered, especially after the inevitable family meltdowns with all the pressure. So it is with Collingwood and finals. Don't rush through the period of high expectations and chances, they so rarely deliver. Pumped for this one tho, should be a tough and high pressure match.
As I've said to my 9 year old - don't wish your life away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back