Game Day Preliminary Final: Port Adelaide vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling I'm going to be a lot less productive at work than usual today.

It’s Friday, there’s a big game on, AND it’s my last day at the job. Yep plenty of productive “handover” happening today for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a feeling based on the pre match talk that we're going to come out aggressive as all hell with a proper Port Adelaide attitude. I want to see bodies flying from the opening bounce and blood spilt. Hope we rough Lynch up, doesn't seem like the sort of bloke who would handle it well.

Good luck tonight fellas. You will get found out as pretenders tonight, but don’t let that take away from the fantastic season you guys have had that’s come off the back of being able to play at your own ground and sleep in your own bed more than majority of the competition. I just hope you guys take the loss a bit better than your big brother across the road did in 17’.

Sorry for intruding

Just wanted to wish you guys good luck tonight, I hope you pulverise those yellow and black tossers. My cousin is also a 2004 premiership player. I also love watching Rozee and Butters go at it. It should be a great game tonight.
Port by enough

Good luck tonight fellas. You will get found out as pretenders tonight, but don’t let that take away from the fantastic season you guys have had that’s come off the back of being able to play at your own ground and sleep in your own bed more than majority of the competition. I just hope you guys take the loss a bit better than your big brother across the road did in 17’.
Funny ****er.. ever thought of doing stand up?

Unfortunately for you this isn't the AFL Tribunal so your Richmond allegiance doesn't give you immunity, enjoy your day off.

Port will be better than they were a fortnight ago. As many have said after so much disappointment under Ken it is still hard to believe that we are in a Prelim half way through October. Port will have too many weapons for Richmond tonight and the tiger boys will console themselves by fondling Mabior Chol in the Crows change rooms after the game. So both teams will be smiling after the siren. Carn Peeeaaar.

Lol .
I remember you guys said the exact thing in 2014 and the game was over in 5 minutes.
You don't have a good record in big games against us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Preliminary Final: Port Adelaide vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back