A Section Premier 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Penski. How many Panthers did you expect to be in the team? More than four? More than the grand finalists? Afterall ,you only finished sixth. The team seems to contain a very even distribution of players from all the clubs. 1/Collegians 4, 2/SBMT 4, 3/OX 3, 4/UB 2, 5/DLS 2, 6/OC 2, 7/OS 1, 8/OT 1, 9/OM 1 & 10/OH 2. Maybe OH fortunate to have two selections and OS also a bit fortunate to gain a selection.

I think u meant that response for carlton2011. I have no issues with the side, as I am a Lions man.

I think u meant that response for carlton2011. I have no issues with the side, as I am a Lions man.

#31 yes l think you meant me, Penski apologies. \You cant't knock passion, of course l think there should be more Panthers but thats just me......
Far too early to be picking 2012 ladders. Please be aware l may change my name next year to CARLTON2012........fair warning to all.. GO PANTHERS IN 2012.

rumour has it three quality de la kids leaving for some $$ to doncaster div 2 efl.

Can confirm this ‘rumour’ is absolute garbage. While the definition of ‘quality youngster’ is very subjective the only young guns they might lose are a couple who have been invited to train with VFL clubs.

Why? Is there an issue with Dwyer?

I found Scotch's announcement interesting. Co Coaches? I have seen this working when the 2 gents know each other well, but I pretty sure Powell and Anderson aren't that close!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Is there an issue with Dwyer?

I found Scotch's announcement interesting. Co Coaches? I have seen this working when the 2 gents know each other well, but I pretty sure Powell and Anderson aren't that close!
Maybe it's being described as co-coaches with each coach having distinct training and match day responsibilities or is it that Anderson is the coach and Powell the assistant coach?

Its because Powelly is overseas until February and Anderson is too busy to commit 100% to the job, a very strange and dangerous appointment IMO, smacks of desperation.

Its because Powelly is overseas until February and Anderson is too busy to commit 100% to the job, a very strange and dangerous appointment IMO, smacks of desperation.

Thats 2 clubs now that have co coaches. Is it a strange decision or a new trend? Was talked about in the AFL a few years back. Could be a sign of things to come as the job has grown enormopusly in the past few years.

A couple of very strong rumours have reached my desk over the last couple of days, could those that wear purple and gold please confirm or deny (or anyone else)

- Ex AFL Ruckman Steven King will be pulling on the boots next season down at the trott.

- WB Kids star Shura Taft will be hanging up the boots for good, this is due to increased work commitments and not a lack of desire to play.

See you at the Heath (not the Heath Ledger)

I can't confirm or deny these claims - however I maybe able to shed some light on Kingy. due to his affliation with Sandringham and the saints he and Nick Sautner are mates and was asked to help out with match ups and game day when he could. Good win if he does come down and play.

I dare say that Taft has a lot on his plate and it wouldnt suprise anyone that he hangs up the boots he struggled in 2009 to make it to games by quarter time due to work commitments and putting an A grade flag under his belt he will most probably be moving on and only playing to odd social game in the clubbies and 2's. The question is with him and Sautner (potential also gome) who lines up in the goal square?

Got mail Brian that Mick Dwyer was the original partner of Dean Anderson but pulled out to take the st Bedes job.

Fancy taking on a coach who will be overseas for the next three months and a guy who didn't want the job.

They just have to appoint AFL experienced guys...when will they learn.

That is a bit harsh Ron.Dean Aderson has been rep coach of the vafa and has coached Caulfield. So he has to be qualified from a Vafa point of view.

Still jury is out whether the other bloke from St Kevins is any good,couldnt get his team into A Grade.

Bigman31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back