A Section Premier 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys long time no post. Thought i'd start with SKOB a little bit dissapointing so far i'll admit it. Watch out for lachie nankervis making a big run in the second half of the year and for SKOB to make finals. If that happens they have the AFL experience to go far.... watch this space.

Hey guys long time no post. Thought i'd start with SKOB a little bit dissapointing so far i'll admit it. Watch out for lachie nankervis making a big run in the second half of the year and for SKOB to make finals. If that happens they have the AFL experience to go far.... watch this space.
Seen you post a few times Sceptic and not one of your posts makes sense. Whats with you taking the piss out of Lachlan Nankervis?? Bloke went to st Kevins is a SKOB old boy and tries his heart out.

Nothing like a little tank talk from the sceptic one. At best SKOB are a lachie long shot to play finals. They haven't been tanking.

SKOBs' performance this year hasn't disappointed everyone.

They have as much chance of winning the "Flag" as I do winning Tatts next sat night.....Not being unreasonable on them, they are where they are because of their ability to date......

What about the coach.

Unless part of the inner sanctum it would be impossible to know but his recent coaching record certainly stacks up. 20 – 0 in 2015. 2 years coaching the unders at De La for 2 flags. Went 39 – 1 in that time. An assistant to Gary Ayres at your beloved Port Melbourne in 2011 for another flag across another undefeated season. Obviously had some good cattle but his record suggests the finger should be pointed at the players.

Not the most popular person at Port, had probably one of the best development teams ever

He can be a polarising character. Very passionate but does tend to throw the toys about! Essentially a good bloke and coaches are ultimately judged on their win / loss record. His stacks up whether he is popular or not.

Unless part of the inner sanctum it would be impossible to know but his recent coaching record certainly stacks up. 20 – 0 in 2015. 2 years coaching the unders at De La for 2 flags. Went 39 – 1 in that time. An assistant to Gary Ayres at your beloved Port Melbourne in 2011 for another flag across another undefeated season. Obviously had some good cattle but his record suggests the finger should be pointed at the players.

I think the finger is being pointed at the coach.

OUT Edgar, IN Harford

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I don't think so. It was all about him.

Wow, wonder if he had his hand out upon exiting TH Klang. Big ticket item's these Ammo coaches these days.
Can't see Harf adding the workload to his "busy" schedule for nothing either.

Shame Brizer has gone to ground, would have loved to hear the logic behind the beheading of Eddie the Eagle.

Yep. Raised voices, lots of tears. Some interesting accusations.
Some powerbrokers thought that Harf would be around a little more than he has been. Just how welcome will he be made by some?
Interesting times....

Wow, wonder if he had his hand out upon exiting TH Klang. Big ticket item's these Ammo coaches these days.
Can't see Harf adding the workload to his "busy" schedule for nothing either.

Shame Brizer has gone to ground, would have loved to hear the logic behind the beheading of Eddie the Eagle.

Makes Xavs "hiring and firing" Commitee look like the "teddy bears picnic".........

Yep. Raised voices, lots of tears. Some interesting accusations.
Some powerbrokers thought that Harf would be around a little more than he has been. Just how welcome will he be made by some?
Interesting times....
Canada , after the shafting of our great friend Scribe, do you think people that work at Sportscover should be allowed to post on here ?

Canada , after the shafting of our great friend Scribe, do you think people that work at Sportscover should be allowed to post on here ?

Bedders,
Is this your way of saying that I work at Sportscover? That I was involved in some way re Scribe leaving?
Crickey...I hope my wife gets back to work quickly or I'm never gonna be able to afford those school fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back