B Section Premier B - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

You lagged number 9 and nothing
You're following me around like a bad smell - number 9 was lucky both the umpire and Monash didn't go forward with it. Number 9 has priors and has cost his club $$$ again.

Is that simple enough for you to follow

Edit: not needed - OTP

Last edited by a moderator:

You're following me around like a bad smell - number 9 was lucky both the umpire and Monash didn't go forward with it. Number 9 has priors and has cost his club $$$ again.

Is that simple enough for you to follow

Practice what you preach . You lagged someone and no one did anything about it and both clubs flew the flag , so obviously your call was over the top as they are cracking down on these tackles .

Practice what you preach . You lagged someone and no one did anything about it and both clubs flew the flag , so obviously your call was over the top as they are cracking down on these tackles .
I'll try and write more slowly for youuuu - I called out the instigator who cost both clubs money [as Les said "didn't look good on the day."] and indeed the umpire nor Monash went ahead with a report or complaint. This is not an indication as too the severity of the act! I think it was reportable

Edit: Already told you it wasn't needed - OTP

I'll try and write more slowly for youuuu - I called out the instigator who cost both clubs money [as Les said "didn't look good on the day."] and indeed the umpire nor Monash went ahead with a report or complaint. This is not an indication as too the severity of the act! I think it was reportable

Edit: Already told you it wasn't needed - OTP
I'm sure your words have struck a chord

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Momentum is everything it seems down at Williamstown. Pinching a win off Beauy is massive in the context of their season. Sky's the limit for them.
Great win by Willy , no doubt the coach at Beauy will try and sign anyone that moves before June 30.

Momentum is everything it seems down at Williamstown. Pinching a win off Beauy is massive in the context of their season. Sky's the limit for them.
Wa able to get down to the Fearon yesterday, past players which had good numbers for day. Saw the CYs play for the first time this year. If this young side can stick together and they keep bringing unders through they are on a good journey, kudos to the coaching group with 1s and 2s getting wins. Don’t know enough about Beauy to comment, but a tough day at the Fearon for them.

St Bernard’s and Fitzroy clearly look a lock for the 1 and 2 position. Race for the final 4 well and truly alive.

Beaumaris - 24
De La - 24
OG - 20
SBMT - 20
Williamstown - 16
OT - 16

Some important return games when these sides play each other in the second half of the season.

C grade for AJAX and Monash in 2024.

St Bernard’s and Fitzroy clearly look a lock for the 1 and 2 position. Race for the final 4 well and truly alive.

Beaumaris - 24
De La - 24
OG - 20
SBMT - 20
Williamstown - 16
OT - 16

Some important return games when these sides play each other in the second half of the season.

C grade for AJAX and Monash in 2024.

While Beaumaris have slipped up the last two weeks I have them a lock for 3rd position. As for 4th, i'm not it really matters as they won't be able to push the top two come finals time.

Heart says De La get to extend their season by a week, but with a young list I'd not be surprised if Geelong overtake them.

As a supporter of an A grade club, I do pay notice of the scores in B grade but don't see any games. It seems to be a really tight tussle between spots 2-7 on the ladder, which is a really good to see. All those sides have some talented footballers in their ranks.

While Beaumaris have slipped up the last two weeks I have them a lock for 3rd position. As for 4th, i'm not it really matters as they won't be able to push the top two come finals time.

Heart says De La get to extend their season by a week, but with a young list I'd not be surprised if Geelong overtake them.
OG fielded a side in their loss to SBMT with 41/42 allocated players points.

Beaumaris very dependent on their VFL players being available so no doubt if/when they are available they will win more than they lose and I agree, you think would finish 3rd.

4th to be a battle between De La Salle SBMT I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

B Section Premier B - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back