Premier C - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't take this the wrong way, as I know you aren't using injuries as an excuse, but frankly whomever is in charge of strength/conditioning/physical preparation at Ormond needs to get a mirror that works.

It seems in the 5 or so years I've been involved in VAFA senior footy, the Monders consistently have one of the highest attrition rates going around. Do their players not prepare properly during summer? Is it playing on a postage stamp ground which increases the incidence of collisions and potentially injuries?

Any ideas?
I think it is more of a case of Ormond being full of themselves and full of excuses. It's quite funny. Always looking in the backyards of others as if to suggest they are the moral compass of the competition. A Grade in belief, C/D grade in cold, hard reality.

Big signing by Old Marcellin with Richmond lad Reece McKenzie quitting the Tigers due to mental health issues. All the best to him, the big league isn't for everyone. I quit at the age of twelve when the dream all became elusive.

I think it is more of a case of Ormond being full of themselves and full of excuses. It's quite funny. Always looking in the backyards of others as if to suggest they are the moral compass of the competition. A Grade in belief, C/D grade in cold, hard reality.
So! You criticise another club for 'looking in the backyards of others' then proceed to do precisely what you condemned the other club for doing. Think the appropriate word here is hypocrite. There are others but I'm too polite to mention them.

So! You criticise another club for 'looking in the backyards of others' then proceed to do precisely what you condemned the other club for doing. Think the appropriate word here is hypocrite. There are others but I'm too polite to mention them.
End of the day, we are all hypocrites.

He's carefully noting all that's being said and will be back with all guns blazing as soon as he's served his penance. So beware man of many colours.:eek:

How long did Bedders cop, AM? Can't see anything on here leading up to an infraction, so I'm assuming he did something on another forum?
I hope he's back soon.

How long did Bedders cop, AM? Can't see anything on here leading up to an infraction, so I'm assuming he did something on another forum?
I hope he's back soon.
He's "resting" for a week Riss. Not as a result of anything here. So Fitzy can rest easy for a week.;) Rumour is "lettheboysplay" might cop his for his cheap shot on the return of the great man.

His tips this week are Caulfield, Ormond, Peninsula, Marcellin and Kew. I'll have a crack later.

Marcellin pulling out all stops to remain in C Grade.

Signing of former Richmond listed (as of 25th June 2016) Reece Mackenzie. Will be a massive handful for any full back.

Max "The kid can play" Leader

He's "resting" for a week Riss. Not as a result of anything here. So Fitzy can rest easy for a week.;) Rumour is "lettheboysplay" might cop his for his cheap shot on the return of the great man.

His tips this week are Caulfield, Ormond, Peninsula, Marcellin and Kew. I'll have a crack later.

A little weird that on the week he has gone for 'a rest', he has also chosen to suspend his account.
But you can't be too safe with the skills of the hackers out there.
Lettheboysplay has a nervous week ahead of him in fearful anticipation.

A little weird that on the week he has gone for 'a rest', he has also chosen to suspend his account. But you can't be too safe with the skills of the hackers out there.
Lettheboysplay has a nervous week ahead of him in fearful anticipation.
Irony clearly not in your lexicon Fitzy.

A "Leave Bedders be until he can defend himself" M

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nodders at home in a tight one.
OI. Hoping Monders but think Pine Lodge might be the factor.
Peninsula but not by much.
Marcellin after Maxie’s info.
Kew’s gun forwards to get them over the line.

Surely not just the gun forwards will help get the Bears over the line. I can think of another major factor...

I actually hit post a little quick.
Was just going to mention the twin ruck combo...

Better still he should just STFU.

The great man will be back in a week but is carefully monitoring and noting as we speak.:eek:

Monitoring and noting.. Tell him to just relax and take things beasy for the week. This monitoring and noting is making me feel uneasy. Reminds me of the time dad once sat me down to discuss the birds and the bease.

Monitoring and noting.. Tell him to just relax and take things beasy for the week. This monitoring and noting is making me feel uneasy. Reminds me of the time dad once sat me down to discuss the birds and the bease.

Canada, you really should find yourself a Manager and stop handling yourself...
And you should immediately widen your repertoire because your one trick pony became lame a while ago.

Canada, you really should find yourself a Manager and stop handling yourself...
And you should immediately widen your repertoire because your one trick pony became lame a while ago.

Cheers Rissoles. Appreciate your response.

He's got his 2iC 'Monder Man' on the job too so be scared, very scared.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back