Premier C - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accurate! Best let him get his rocks off in true Canada form.

How are the Pirates travelling now we are at the pointy end? Any major injuries?

Pirates were disappointing today, AM, but next week is next week. Hoping for a bigger paddock in the finals.
A couple of big ins for the finals.

Feel for Bedford's team final exit in 2016. Very ordinary. Wish him and his club all the best for 2017.

Pirates were disappointing today, AM, but next week is next week. Hoping for a bigger paddock in the finals.
A couple of big ins for the finals.

Feel for Bedford's team final exit in 2016. Very ordinary. Wish him and his club all the best for 2017.
Long time since the Monders only kicked three goals for a game. Shocking way to end what has been a disappointing season.

That said, I know the club is upbeat about 2017 and is working at improving the playing stocks. Have a couple of unders teams in the finals too.

Good luck to the Pirates for the finals and thanks for the sterling effort with the tipping. Put the other threads to shame. Congratulations to Max “You’re a star” Leader for taking the choccies.

Hoping I finished above Bedders.:)

R18 Tips.jpg

Congratulations to Max Leader for winning the 2016 Premier C Tipping Competition!!
He certainly came home with a wet sail and left us fellow tipsters in his wake.
You win the illustrious prize I have had the pleasure to receive over previous years - that is the respect and admiration of your peers on this forum.
Well done to all participants and I hope there are more involved next year.
Now onto the finals....

Absolute disgraceful performance from the Monds, won the toss and kicked against the wind FMe. Full credit to OC, they were very good.
The 19's had a win to go in the Prelim next week and the future is ok. Well done sruff top on your comeback to finish on top and good luck to all in finals.

Thanks Mr Bedford...enjoyed our banter during the year...hope you keep Ash Lever and re build in the short term. You have some good young talent that I've seen a fair bit of over the last few years in other comps. Hopefully we can get it done in the next few weeks...we have a very young side with some very good talent and our Coach has had an immediate impact. There is rumors of some big returns to the Club if we can get back up to B.....all the best from the scruffster

I don't think I do. You claim that you will not persue it further with me but then banter again. And ask me to toddle off?
I wouldn't be suprised if you banter yet again shortly.
There are a lot of competent coaches out there. Almost all can be described as competent. To describe a triple in a row premiership legend as competent reeks of arrogance and insolence amongst other things.
Cheers Canada.
Yes and most of those competent Coaches don't abuse female supporters

FFS Scuff top, I love your comments but can you PLEASE stop hitting the REPLY button and THEN replying again.
You will find that you can click on the body of the reply when it appears in your comment section and you can type your reply.
I don't know why someone has told you this beforehand......

3-4 dudes on an anonymous website doesn't detract at all. I just like mucking with them.
Outside those 3-4 he is more than acknowledged.
The AFL/VFL drums aren't beating for no reason. It's Beaser time. Jump on board.
A great reward and acknowledgment for all us Ammos supporters. Think Luke Beveridge as well. Great for Ammos!!

AFL clubs don't pick up sacked coaches or coaches who have a proven bad temper. There isn't any positives in going to D grade unless the turkey continued to coach Kew. We don't even get that positive. Pathetic today but all you can do is try and recruit and try to get back to C grade. We have much work to do.

AFL clubs don't pick up sacked coaches or coaches who have a proven bad temper. There isn't any positives in going to D grade unless the turkey continued to coach Kew. We don't even get that positive. Pathetic today but all you can do is try and recruit and try to get back to C grade. We have much work to do.

Sacked. Cute.

Thanks Mr Bedford...enjoyed our banter during the year...hope you keep Ash Lever and re build in the short term. You have some good young talent that I've seen a fair bit of over the last few years in other comps. Hopefully we can get it done in the next few weeks...we have a very young side with some very good talent and our Coach has had an immediate impact. There is rumors of some big returns to the Club if we can get back up to B.....all the best from the scruffster
All good mate, im sure Lever is going nowhere as he's on a mission. The biggest disappointment for me is the number of young senior players that went overseas and that cost us big time. Sandy Dragons can also go and get stuffed.
Bed "over and out "ford

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS Scuff top, I love your comments but can you PLEASE stop hitting the REPLY button and THEN replying again.
You will find that you can click on the body of the reply when it appears in your comment section and you can type your reply.
I don't know why someone has told you this beforehand......
I am sorry guys I'm technically challenged ...I can't seem to work this out ....tried again but donuts for me Rissoles ....can someone assist. I looked up the help page ....no joy there either.....don't want to be a page plogger forever...

And

Be interested in everyones tips for the C Comp B and F too......cheers

I am sorry guys I'm technically challenged ...I can't seem to work this out ....tried again but donuts for me Rissoles ....can someone assist. I looked up the help page ....no joy there either.....don't want to be a page plogger forever...

And

Be interested in everyones tips for the C Comp B and F too......cheers

Mitris or Bruno will be OI's best vote getters.

That's where it is, what a joke. Rissoles , seriously well done on the tipping

Thanks, Bedders, old mate. all the best in D1. I suspect you will be straight back up.
I cxannot believe that the VAFA have scheduled our finals on the northern side of Melbourne!
Rest assured those morons will be getting some feedback.

Thanks, Bedders, old mate. all the best in D1. I suspect you will be straight back up.
I cxannot believe that the VAFA have scheduled our finals on the northern side of Melbourne!
Rest assured those morons will be getting some feedback.
It's true and our 19's playing Willy are at BLO on Sunday morning. People are getting paid for being morons

It's true and our 19's playing Willy are at BLO on Sunday morning. People are getting paid for being morons
One would've thought that given Willy and Ormond are playing in both the reserves and 19s that they might have scheduled them together but alas that also was apparently too difficult to accomplish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back