C Section Premier C - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeing PM Scott Morrison has announced a ban of mass gathering of more than 500 people from next Monday, what would this mean as far as the VAFA season is concerned?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Seeing PM Scott Morrison has announced a ban of mass gathering of more than 500 people from next Monday, what would this mean as far as the VAFA season is concerned?

How many VAFA matches are you aware of that attract more than 200 people? (Let alone 500)

Wait and see young fella

Real eyes
Realise
Real lies

Posting openly instead of in a pm, as others may not know about this and will find it helpful.

VafaOptical, since you appear to be new around here, let me introduce you to a feature of the BigFooty forum software called a "signature."

In this context, a signature is a snippet of text and/or a small image that you wish to be repeated on every post.

Having a signature serves two purposes; the one from your point of view is that you no longer need to type in the same words every time. Allow me to show you how to set one up.

sig1.jpg
sig2.jpg

I hope that is of use and you take it on board.

Cheers
OTP

Wait and see young fella

Real eyes
Realise
Real lies
Posting openly instead of in a pm, as others may not know about this and will find it helpful.

VafaOptical, since you appear to be new around here, let me introduce you to a feature of the BigFooty forum software called a "signature."

In this context, a signature is a snippet of text and/or a small image that you wish to be repeated on every post.

Having a signature serves two purposes; the one from your point of view is that you no longer need to type in the same words every time. Allow me to show you how to set one up.

View attachment 839313
View attachment 839314

I hope that is of use and you take it on board.

Cheers
OTP
I think what the Chief's emissary is saying is 'beware' ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all. Not in the slightest. Being proactive and helpful, as always. I know when I first joined BF there was a lot about the software I didn't know.

No doubt someone will eventually raise my omission of the second purpose of signatures, or ".sigs" in old-school parlance.
Terrible reflection on [a] likeable leader.

Can anyone report on the white friars v mazenod game? Whitefriars destroyed D2. Took the piss, up to D1. Keen to get a read at this early stage

What are the chances of the 2020 VAFA season NOT going ahead due to the Coronavirus outbreak?

assuming they'll be middle of the pack then when we start playing footy
Think there’s a few on here hoping that’s where Monash are at. Doubt it however. Still plenty of blokes with b grade finals experience on board. That’s a strong form line in this class. If there is a proper season have as good a chance as any.

I know its hard to predict what happens with this virus. But what do we think is the most likely outcome for the season? 9 rounds? play each other once.

Hampton Rovers recently showed a live replay of the 1998 C Section Grand Final between the Rovers and Beaumaris, where the Rovers defied all predictions to clinch an amazing win over the Sharks by 6 points.

Seeing there’s no football (for now) because of the Coronavirus crisis, got me thinking what was the biggest upset (on-field, that is) ever in VAFA football history (in terms of club games ie h & a, finals, grand finals)?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back