NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

What should they have done 18 months ago, that could have been foreseen? Which countries have done better and got the jump on testing, labs, staff and equipment? Any? 18 months ago everyone assumed it would all be over by 2021. Was the current scenario predicted then? All the armchair experts are quick with criticism and suggestions as if it's so obvious and easy if only the guvment would get off their arses.
this was never going to be over in 12 months
the fact we've also been watching what happens in Northern winters and then expecting it to not happen here doesn't help

Shit each state acts like they wont have to deal with anything another state does, oh that won't happen here

if the states and feds spent less time point the finger at each other and all worked together we'd be in a much better place but its been petty politics and blame/responsibility shifting since about May last year

so we got 2 months of stepping up to the plate and then a slow slide back to normal as if it was all over

saying well nobody overseas has done better might be enough for you to be happy with the shit show going on here but its not good enough for me

this was never going to be over in 12 months
the fact we've also been watching what happens in Northern winters and then expecting it to not happen here doesn't help

sh*t each state acts like they wont have to deal with anything another state does, oh that won't happen here

if the states and feds spent less time point the finger at each other and all worked together we'd be in a much better place but its been petty politics and blame/responsibility shifting since about May last year

so we got 2 months of stepping up to the plate and then a slow slide back to normal as if it was all over

saying well nobody overseas has done better might be enough for you to be happy with the sh*t show going on here but its not good enough for me
If we had a federal leader not hand over quarantine and responsibility to the states, we might be in a better position.
BUT WE DONT HAVE A LEADER.

lol. comparing leigh sales to trump. how dare a journalist question and criticise my side of politics.

ummm its their bloody job to play devils advocate when questioning leaders.

theres actually a lot of anti media mentality amongst the dan fan boys that is reminding me a lot of the alt rights anti media Views. Another poster attacked fairfax as being biased against victoria earlier. we are only a couple of steps away from enemy of the people comments.
"My side"?

She wasn't questioning "my side", so the clear epidemiological evidence that an Omicron outbreak was underway.

Nor was she playing devils advocate with a political leader?

She was shitposting on twitter, to try and downplay what was a very obvious and concerning spike in NSW cases.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hospital figure is up over a hundred in a day that is a worry

Most of them unvaccinated. I now know a few people who have had it. If vaccinated its a few days of feeling like total shit then feeling better.

I dont know any unvaccinated who have had it but one who is vaccinated and has it had unvaccinated family over so that could end up nasty.

Most of them unvaccinated. I now know a few people who have had it. If vaccinated its a few days of feeling like total sh*t then feeling better.

I dont know any unvaccinated who have had it but one who is vaccinated and has it had unvaccinated family over so that could end up nasty.
My nephew did a RAT yesterday and has come up positive so we will see what fully vaccinated with covid does to a 23 yr old fit male soon I suppose

My nephew did a RAT yesterday and has come up positive so we will see what fully vaccinated with covid does to a 23 yr old fit male soon I suppose

Yes but everyone is different. Young & healthy helps. But like vaccination, it doesn't make one bullet proof. Nor does it stop one spreading it about.

The key is to slow the progress so as to protect the medical system from overload & having too many sick people all at once in the workforce. Especially in food distribution. Police etc.

Latest research is backing up preliminary findings from earlier in the year that covid can cause lasting kidney damage, up to and including complete renal failure. Originally it was being kept separate due to other factors like obesity, high blood pressure etc, but now there are too many discrete covid-only cases to ignore.

NSW going ahead with the fireworks this year
d91.gif

Hopefully back in lockdown soon lol
Bootlicking righties still sooking about gladys the lapdog haven't been sufficiently punished yet, this'd be a good start.

Spare me the outrage.

d91.gif

Hopefully back in lockdown soon lol
Bootlicking righties still sooking about gladys the lapdog haven't been sufficiently punished yet, this'd be a good start.

Spare me the outrage.
I mean Melbourne is as well we're all ****ed

Feel bad for lefty Melbournites.

Absolutely no remorse for my fellow Sydneysiders. ( well the righties at least )
We seem to have moved very quickly from its not about human rights its about saving peoples lives to covid go brrrrrr

Ease up. Remember "NSW exceptionalism" means the virus will never be an issue in that state.

They continue to lead & its the good, the bad & the phugly, politics included.
At least the Opposition leader in Sydney is relevant, possibly only because he's new.

As usual the WA 'Mac attack' continue to do it their way.

Remove this Banner Ad

NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back