NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

They continue to lead & its the good, the bad & the phugly, politics included.
At least the Opposition leader in Sydney is relevant, possibly only because he's new.

As usual the WA 'Mac attack' continue to do it their way.

we were told nsw exceptionalism would mean that they would never spread the virus because they are soooooooo much better than us victorians. they dont need testing, qr codes, or restrictions, because they dont spread the virus

there is one state i will never spend my money in again, and its nsw.

we were told nsw exceptionalism would mean that they would never spread the virus because they are soooooooo much better than us victorians. they dont need testing, qr codes, or restrictions, because they dont spread the virus

there is one state i will never spend my money in again, and its nsw.
unfortunate. State is almost bankrupt.

Removing mask mandates and check ins seemed silly at the time and has proven to be.

Interesting spelling of "monumentally ****ing stupid" right there.

Or more appropriately, "biblically ****ing stupid."

21k cases 6 dead
So I wonder if there are going to be apologies by those who dismissed the Doherty modelling (Of 25k) as "scaremongering"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1303759

Well that escalated quickly.

A few dickheads like Nick Coatsworth owe Ozsage, the Doherty institute et al. an apology.

Could really crack 100-200k nationally by mid Jan.
For religious fellas, both Scott and the boy Premier seem remarkably blasé about the oath they made on their holy books to serve the people they lead. Leadership doesn't certainly doesn't look like what they're doing.

Ah but with the new definition of close contacts the testing numbers are going to plummet. There will be rampant Covid, we just won’t know about it.
It will be more tracking hospitalisation numbers and cases will be detected due to symptoms then household. Hopefully it encourages people to get tested if symptomatic (that 6-8 hour barrier for testing in hot summer is a big issue) to inform own behaviour choices.
It is already out and can’t be contained now.

Nail, head , hammer

The rate of increase of hospitalisations for infected patients in the current outbreak exceeds that seen with the Delta outbreak, even though Omicron is circulating in a substantially more vaccinated population. During the Delta outbreak, it took 34 days for NSW to go from 134 cases admitted to hospital to 761. It has taken just 26 days to go from 139 hospitalisations in early December to Thursday’s 746. Current low ICU percentages tell us little; ICU numbers lag by weeks.

Commiserations/congrats NSW, you’re the new guinea pigs for herd immunity. Murdoch/Libs will now have to take their spin to the next level.

Will be interesting to see if their hospitals will end up being reminiscent of India’s when they had their 2nd wave. I’d be resigning or demanding to only treat the vaccinated if I was a health care worker right now, poor guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back