Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid question lol does it hurt. Confused

I was worried about this too but depending on where you get it, it's not too bad.

I got my 1st (and only so far) one done on the inside of my leg just above the ankle

It's like if you had a pin and scratched back and forward on your skin

It just irritated after a while

I definitely went in thinking it was going to hurt more than it did.

But everyone is different

Still deciding on what to get...... i've seen many with our current Tiger logo with Premiers 2017..... I may just stick with that, although I want to incorporate the premiership cup somewhere..... Anyone know if City of Ink have a design in mind?

Have the ones you have seen been in colour or just black ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have the ones you have seen been in colour or just black ?

Both. Most seem to be getting colour though..... i think the yellow looks good but concerns with fading..... il decide within the next week...
What are you thinking French Tiger ?

Both. Most seem to be getting colour though..... i think the yellow looks good but concerns with fading..... il decide within the next week...
What are you thinking French Tiger ?

Not sure which way to go but pretty sure it will be the logo with premiers 2017 underneath it !
I actually got a tiger tattoo 20 years ago , it was a cartoon tiger wearing a Tigers jumper carrying a footy , its true the yellow has faded but so did the black but it is 20 years old I guess !

Keep the designs coming boys. Im not sold on any particular one yet. Convince me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone who says it doesn't hurt is lying
Anyone who starts squealing and saying they can't take anymore is soft

Probably the best way to put it.

having won flags as a player and getting ink to celebrate, i couldn't get a tigers one. plus the missus would sh*t a brick.

got nothing against anyone who does get it - i think its a great thing to celebrate the team and show off support.

having won flags as a player and getting ink to celebrate, i couldn't get a tigers one. plus the missus would sh*t a brick.

got nothing against anyone who does get it - i think its a great thing to celebrate the team and show off support.
I was lucky, my wife approved and my kids think I'm cool for the first time ever:)

Gonna get a tatt of Grimes' face on my knob so my feelings aren't as hurt every time my dick gets called grimy.

Imagine this staring back up at you:
GRIMES%20Dylan.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back