Game Day Preseason Game 1 vs Harley Reid & Mates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things must be dire for West Coast if their own rag can only name 4 best players. 🤣

Best – FREMANTLE: J Clark J Amiss L Jackson N Fyfe C Serong M Johnson T Emmett. WEST COAST: T Kelly J Hunt J Cripps O Allen.

Things must be dire for West Coast if their own rag can only name 4 best players. 🤣

Best – FREMANTLE: J Clark J Amiss L Jackson N Fyfe C Serong M Johnson T Emmett. WEST COAST: T Kelly J Hunt J Cripps O Allen.

What !!! no Reid ??

Watched that whole B team match thinking Delean was 46 (and awesome) and 40 was some WAFL fill in who couldn't kick. I'm sure the commentators were calling 46 as Delean. Only now do I realise 46 was Stanley. Looks the goods to me.

Draper, Stanley, Simpson, Erasmus, Voss all look like good backup. I am a fan of Sturt, but seems clear he won't be playing in Round 1.

Watched that whole B team match thinking Delean was 46 (and awesome) and 40 was some WAFL fill in who couldn't kick. I'm sure the commentators were calling 46 as Delean. Only now do I realise 46 was Stanley. Looks the goods to me.

Draper, Stanley, Simpson, Erasmus, Voss all look like good backup. I am a fan of Sturt, but seems clear he won't be playing in Round 1.

Sturt just seems to lack urgency and aggression.

I agree with most others - Emmet played his way in, Sturt played his way out. I doubt Simpson plays round 1.

Players who were better than I expected - Erasmus, Draper, Worner

I liked Aish in defence in the early going.

Looked like our tall forwards had some form of system - radical.

Fyfe highly influential around the stoppages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep me too. Im tipping Voss will win the goal kicking in the WAFL and be a great back up option if we do get injuries. Tabs, Delean, Banfield, Jones, Sturt and Voss is a pretty great WAFL forwardline.

Jeez, that was scrappy, as expected I suppose. Good to see everyone on the Simpson train, AFL player in waiting. Draper competed so much better than last year and I am so excited to see where he takes his game this year.

Midfield obliterated them, especially with Fyfe on the field but the forwards have me concerned for a big lack of class. We'll see how it turns out.

Clark is going to have a massive year it seems, was in everything and Pearce looks like he's getting back to his best self.

Bring on Port

Apparently late out with flu.
Was wondering where he was at , looked forward to seeing him have a run

Loving the look of Simpson
Emmett can hopefully step straight into Shooters shows
Draper has a solid crack and is a good size and
Reidy rucked well , good backup
Delian looks exciting

Not gonna blow the lid off just yet but some good signs

Are we better? Is west coast shite? Both? Good to see what we have next week. Better for the run. Plenty to still work on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back