Game Day Preseason Game 2 vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

We are shithouse. Coaching is horrendous. Can’t wait to sack JLo. He’s killing Brayshaw. Was one of the best players in the game 2 years ago and now looks completely devoid of confidence.
I don't think JL is the reason for Brayshaw's average performances. He's career best year was under JL

Tbh that’s on AB. Dropping chest marks is inexcusable.

It’s on the coaches, his one wood is defensive run, pressuring the opposition into turnover. This preseason he was interviewed and said something along the lines of “I want to be one of the most dangerous players in the game with ball in hand”… I instantly thought how stupid. Focus on how damaging he is? That’s absolutely stupid. It’s the wrong message. Focus on strengths not weaknesses.

Well that wasn't great, positives; Pearce, Fyfe, Walters, Switta, Darcy and Young all looked good (switta and Darcy only for the half)

Negatives; a lot. You'd have to back Serong and Brayshaw to improve off that though. Very uncharacteristic. Forwardline will look better once we get the players back in there.

it is always embarrassing losing to the most bogan part of the bogan village, adelaide.
rozee (i swear he becomes less likeable each year) chopped us up.
at least we (most) don't live in that sh1thole

It’s on the coaches, his one wood is defensive run, pressuring the opposition into turnover. This preseason he was interviewed and said something along the lines of “I want to be one of the most dangerous players in the game with ball in hand”… I instantly thought how stupid. Focus on how damaging he is? That’s absolutely stupid. It’s the wrong message. Focus on strengths not weaknesses.
Wtf?

1 Draw and 1 Loss this preseason…

Onto the season proper off a 16 day break to face last years grand finalist…

Can’t wait 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Pearce looked pretty good. McDonald looked like an upgrade to Hamling in the first half but I didn’t pay close attention to what was going on in the second.

Mids always look scared to attack the ball, waiting for someone else to do it. Young was great. Liked Fyfe, but his teammates need to stop fumbling his handballs. Reidy is pretty useless, the only thing I can remember is him giving away frees. Sturt with an all time shocker. Treacy was bad too. Tabs is done.

Boy oh boy that was some ugly footy .I'm not sure what our game plan is but it looks awful .I hope this was some master coaching from Longmuir to lull the rest of the comp into a false sense of security and we'll come out round one and destroy the Lions
Hahaha

In 2018, we beat the eagles 101-39 in the 2nd and last pre-season game. We came 14th with 8 wins and a % of 76. They won the flag and belted us by 60 in their home derby. 120 point turnaround from preseason.

If we got through uninjured, I'm stoked and I don't care what else happened.

That was turgid garbage…yes we had a few missing but our style is utter crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Preseason Game 2 vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back