Prospectus 08, Predicted Top 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyson Davis-Neale General Forward 184cm
South Adelaide 20/03/1991 74kg
Davis-Neale averaged 12 disposals and scored four goals in the 2007 NAB AFL Under 16 Championships for South Australia. While not a huge ball winner, he showed signs across half forward that he could potentially be a high selection in the 2008 NAB AFL Draft. He booted 20 goals in 13 games at SANFL Under 17 level for South Adelaide last season.

Thats a big call to make.

N0.40
Trent BOND (the WHIP)
Western Jets
19/02/90
184 Cm
69 Kgs

"Look.. um, the kids got pace" - Muz on Trent Bond

"Buckley's and none" - Mr. Dovey on Trend Bond's chances of passing methods

Look i watched the kid play this week. ABSOLUTE FREAK. Probably only played 3 quarters of the game if that. Kicked 6.4 out of the middle in school boy football. Would have had it at least 40 plus times.

The thing i was most impressed with thought was simply the delivery. IMMACULATE.

Look i watched the kid play this week. ABSOLUTE FREAK. Probably only played 3 quarters of the game if that. Kicked 6.4 out of the middle in school boy football. Would have had it at least 40 plus times.

The thing i was most impressed with thought was simply the delivery. IMMACULATE.

yeah look the guy is a superstar peels off like no other.
great foot skills and definetley knows how to read the play
Muz is right has plenty of pace and a massive engine
Noonoo says he goes alright aswell

Based on their performances both on and off the ground, you can mark down Kane Lucas (WA), Matthew Broadbent (SA), Jack Ziebell (VIC), Tom Scully (VIC), Michael Hurley (VIC), Liam Jones (TAS), Jackson Trengrove (VIC) and Declan Bevan (QLD) as players with the talent and passion to be potential great role models for the next generation.

heard Zieball was voted best player for AIS..anyone else hear this that can back me up...

yeah look the guy is a superstar peels off like no other.
great foot skills and definetley knows how to read the play
Muz is right has plenty of pace and a massive engine
Noonoo says he goes alright aswell

Yeah, I would have to agree with you there on that Bond kid.

Sprints like Davey x2
Runs like Harvey
Kicks like Buckley
Handballs like Westy
Marks like J.Brown

What more do you want from a young up and coming superstar.

My prediction is top 30, some might say top 20, but we will soon see.

Yeah, I would have to agree with you there on that Bond kid.

Sprints like Davey x2
Runs like Harvey
Kicks like Buckley
Handballs like Westy
Marks like J.Brown

What more do you want from a young up and coming superstar.

My prediction is top 30, some might say top 20, but we will soon see.

heard BOND kicked 6.4 from the center, and got 40 odd disposals, against a quality side in Camberwell Grammer who compete in the APS.

I rate this kid, he's been playing senior footy since he was a 17 year old. Apparently he's lining up for the MHSOB's this weekend in the 1's. Not a bad effort when he hasn't trained with them yet this year.

Melbourne high school just proved too strong, winning roughly 130 to about 52 pts

I am a Norwood boy and was at the Grand Fianl last year, blease is freak and he will go high this year. He was B.O.G by a long way. He reads they play like the back of his hand and gets alot of the ball.

Griffiths goes to my school and he is a good player. Last year i went to watch North Ringwood V mithcam. North were winning and then Griffo just turned the game on its head and mitcham won that game.

In both games they were B.O.G so.

Yeah i play for North and he took a number of great grabs and kicked some goals. I was also at the Norwood gf and have known Bleasy for a long time and i am hoping he goes high in the draft.

I am a Norwood boy and was at the Grand Fianl last year, blease is freak and he will go high this year. He was B.O.G by a long way. He reads they play like the back of his hand and gets alot of the ball.

Griffiths goes to my school and he is a good player. Last year i went to watch North Ringwood V mithcam. North were winning and then Griffo just turned the game on its head and mitcham won that game.

In both games they were B.O.G so.
I also played in that game for mitcham, i was probz 2nd or 3rd best on if i might say so myself, took alot of marks across CHF. I was probably joking with the Griffiths>blease remark because Blease is a brilliant player but the signs for Ben are looking really good. I hope that Griff is the Richo replacement down at Tigerland because he could fill that role perfectly.

I am also a whitefriars boy (a shout-out to all those other friars, 1st XVIII Premiers 08')

I haven't seen any of the players listed, but i have no doubt that by the end of the year Dash Barolli, of the Murray Bushrangers, will go in the top 5 of the draft. Talented and tough footballer in the mould of James Hird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steele Sidebottom
LOL What a name!!:D:D
Can a mod please edit this post to cut out the really long quote?

I haven't seen any of the players listed, but i have no doubt that by the end of the year Dash Barolli, of the Murray Bushrangers, will go in the top 5 of the draft. Talented and tough footballer in the mould of James Hird.
Shut up and stop posting on this board. Rule #1 http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273595

1. No self-promotion. We understand that you are curious about your self/son/friend/schoolmate etc and want to see the name in print. It only serves to embarrass a kid who is working hard. Don't self-promote because it is ridiculous.

micheal walters done really well for swan district

Did you see him this week deadly? I didn't know he was back playing colts for us before I saw the best players list.

Swans are certainly having quite a lot of genuinely talented players come through at the moment.

Did you see him this week deadly? I didn't know he was back playing colts for us before I saw the best players list.

Swans are certainly having quite a lot of genuinely talented players come through at the moment.

yea i did stood out wid 20+ touches u can check out hes stats on wafl

apart from Hurley who are other Key Defensive options in this years draft. am wanting an indication thats all.

Not sure whether Essendon need another defender in this draft, we go Tayte Pears in the last draft.

Does anyone have anythoughts on blokes like
Dyl Ross from claremont - was in the AIS and son of Neil Ross former coach of Oakleigh Chargers, Port Melbourne and a developing coach at Collingwood and West Coast, think played a few games with Richmond aswell
Matt Suckling from Sandringham Dragons
Simon Parry - from Swan District i believe and
Xavier Gotch from Oakleigh Chargers son of former Fitzroy and St.Kilda player Brad Gotch

Not sure whether Essendon need another defender in this draft, we go Tayte Pears in the last draft.

i never said we need another defender. was just a general question. but it is true. we nned one more when both fletch and michael retire. Ryder is doing a superb job, but was maybe thinking of trading a johns for a draft pick. no one has really given me any answers though. thoughts??

Johns isnt going to fetch anything of value in this draft. Most clubs will was to keep their picks anyway seeing as now is the time to rebuild with 2 more clubs coming in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prospectus 08, Predicted Top 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back