Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

850k a year for makay and 700k a year for gresham.

Adrian truly is the undefeated champion of trade week.

The problem is the coach- always was, always will be.

For nothing picks wise.

The 700k contract is laughable but then again we were paying him more?

His manager is elite as they come.

With days like today i think of the below!

dodoro GIF by AFL
Haha. And the two lickspittles nodding in agreement next to him!

Some ITK poster on our board says he isn't pulling he strings yet the same players are picked year in year out.

Awful coincidence that the last 8 coaches all priorities small inside mids with poor foot skills.

If the club was serious about doing anything they would walk him out on Monday but the EFC is too gutless
It's weird. When Essendon are winning, there always seems to be a random Herald-Sun article bob up that suggests that Dodoro is still pulling the strings behind the scenes.

When they're losing, there's no mention of him.

It's weird. When Essendon are winning, there always seems to be a random Herald-Sun article bob up that suggests that Dodoro is still pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Would you want the Essendon media pumping up your club. They are fanboys. Barely more objective than the cheer squad.

Shows how uninformed the media are

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shows how uninformed the media are

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
My suspicion is that Dodoro has buddies in the media.

It was just too convenient that when Essendon looked great early in the year, articles appear reminding everyone that he's still the one pulling the strings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My suspicion is that Dodoro has buddies in the media.

It was just too convenient that when Essendon looked great early in the year, articles appear reminding everyone that he's still the one pulling the strings.
Probably why more heat isn't applied

Only teams with worse percentage are Eagles, north and tigers. Somes up where Essendon are at.

Early AA contender (according to bombers supporters) Ben Mackay last seen being carved up by cammitti just tops off the absurdity of $900k+ and pick 3 compo to north.

I like Scott, but as we all know, if it’s like this in 12 months time he will be looked at. It’s how football works. So dodoro will see off ANOTHER coach and let’s be honest, he still has a hard on for bloody hird just like that imbecile sheedy.
I'm not anti-Scott, but...

He spends a lot of time trying to sound clever and make deep and profound statements in the media.

It's really annoying. It's almost like he trying to convince us that he's really smart.

I hope he keeps it more simple for the players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back