News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously not Puma but this mob has some pretty good stuff. I bought the Arden St Elephant t-shirt a couple of years ago. Tempted to get the North Have Courage one. As a side note, when we have the Retro round North should put up some ‘North Have Courage’ signs, just like in those big finals in the ‘70s.

Obviously not Puma but this mob has some pretty good stuff. I bought the Arden St Elephant t-shirt a couple of years ago. Tempted to get the North Have Courage one. As a side note, when we have the Retro round North should put up some ‘North Have Courage’ signs, just like in those big finals in the ‘70s.

One of my great regrets was almost ALMOST buying a North Have Courage flag from a kid at school but the sale fell through. Don't know what happened to the flag but the kid went on to play a bunch of games for Melbourne and West Coast and then ended up in the NFL.

One of my great regrets was almost ALMOST buying a North Have Courage flag from a kid at school but the sale fell through. Don't know what happened to the flag but the kid went on to play a bunch of games for Melbourne and West Coast and then ended up in the NFL.
He had a decent kick on him that kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only available for mid gets.
Hey! I resemble that comment!!

I think we prefer little people these days. Carny folk will be met with an uppercut (to the balls, 'cos we're short)

This cap is nice too, although I wish the Roo was embroidered rather than printed on…

Attachments

• 97D495D6-5598-48F6-86D9-4688BABC3199.jpeg
    97D495D6-5598-48F6-86D9-4688BABC3199.jpeg
    221.4 KB · Views: 87

Remove this Banner Ad

News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back