PURA CUP FINAL: Tasmania v New South Wales @ Bellerive (Mon 19th-Fri 23rd March)

Remove this Banner Ad

We should go to the game.

Nothing like a Shield Final....and for Tassie, it should be a very special week. NSW just not bringing enough experience with them....PAJ and SMG not likely to eb enough here...Tassie to get after them from the get go...di Venuto for MoTM

Aww someone has a different opinion to you, so they obviously have no idea. Do us a favour and grow up please?

Sorry for having an opinion on how much of an idea bushranger has on cricket. :rolleyes: Am I entitled to have an opinion on that?

Plus anyone who says White is the best young spinner in the country, obviously has no ****ing idea.

Sorry for having an opinion on how much of an idea bushranger has on cricket. :rolleyes: Am I entitled to have an opinion on that?

Plus anyone who says White is the best young spinner in the country, obviously has no ****ing idea.

There's a difference between sharing your opinion, and abusing someone for having a different one to you.

Tasmanian team:

M. DiVenuto
T. Paine
M. Dighton
T. Birt
G. Bailey
D. Marsh (c)
S. CLingeleffer
L. Butterworth
D. Wright
A. Griffith
B. Hilfenhaus
B. Drew (12th)

That is the team for the final . Krejza misses out. Tad unlucky, but hasn't been here that long.

'X' took 8fa in grade cricket today, every pole but one coming with Glenorchy batsman trying to clear the short queenborough boundaries square of the wicket as they were chasing quick runs to have a sniff of coming back which takes a bit of gloss off the figures.

With Tassies bowling line up, this could be a very quick Pura Cup final if they bat first and score over 350.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Tassie, Do us proud boys!!

Im feeling a tad nervous this morning, Ill prob never see Collingwood win another flag so i hope Tassie can get home in this one, would be satisfying!

Bit nervous myself Eddie Vedder.

Tassie have a chance to win the match on Day One if we can go to stumps only 3 or 4 down for around 300. Need Tim Paine to stick around to lunch.

I'm listening on the ABC but trying to work hard so that I can get away and go to the last session. So why am I on here?

Stuff work. Who cares? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Something to tell the grandkids.

Does anyone possibly have a link to the fox coverage?

The bloody mercury put the kybosh on painey with that bloody rubbish on the back page the other day. I saw Bollinger at the tele on Saturday night and told him he was going to get tapped up - maybe I fired him up.
Come on tigers!!!

The bloody mercury put the kybosh on painey with that bloody rubbish on the back page the other day. I saw Bollinger at the tele on Saturday night and told him he was going to get tapped up - maybe I fired him up.
Come on tigers!!!

Haha all the cricketers go to the Tele.

When the SA boys were down I was talking to Dizzy, Boof, Matthew Elliot and Dan Cullen.

I was chirping to Shaun Tait, trying to get him fired up, but in hindsight that probably wasnt such a good idea, haha im sure he could have easily whacked me one.

Just as I type, Diva has opened the shoulders and we move to 1/18.

You can sure hear the school kids in the background on the ABC coverage.

Remove this Banner Ad

PURA CUP FINAL: Tasmania v New South Wales @ Bellerive (Mon 19th-Fri 23rd March)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back