Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

i thought he was gonna get a run this week for sure, even traded him into my dreamteam!! not even an emergency!! un-do trade button here we come

Not sure how he wouldn't get a game ahead of Geary and overweight Armitage.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good point about Armitage.

He has put on a few kgs. Needs to get on his bike

63cbaf1f78a4db0ee71743a374c4a36a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freeman still not up to the exacting footy standards of the 16th placed St Kilda, according to Richo on AFL360.
A player with pace as his only asset, and dodgy hamstrings just ain’t as valuable as what he used to be.

Freeman still not up to the exacting footy standards of the 16th placed St Kilda, according to Richo on AFL360.

Richardson was being very cagey in his answers to the Freeman questions - from that stunningingly insightful and articulate journalist, Robbo.

Odd responses though. The coach was clearly holding back, maybe not wanting to publicly criticise his player, but it didnt sound good for Nathan. Do feel a bit sorry for the guy.

Richardson was being very cagey in his answers to the Freeman questions - from that stunningingly insightful and articulate journalist, Robbo.

Odd responses though. The coach was clearly holding back, maybe not wanting to publicly criticise his player, but it didnt sound good for Nathan. Do feel a bit sorry for the guy.

It did sound as if it’s as many people feared - he doesn’t have the zip and the power that were his major weapons as a junior.

Best case scenario (and joking aside I hope this is the case) is that he’s still just tentative about giving 100% and he’ll eventually get there.

Last edited:
It did sound as if it’s as many people feared - he doesn’t have the zip and the power that were his major weapons as a junior.

Best case scenario (and joking aside I hope this is the case) is that he’s still just tentative about giving 100% and he’ll eventually get there.
Yes , I think that’s the issue...he’s obviously not going 110% (too careful).
They want to see him at full tilt in the VFL first?
Having said that, he appears to be collecting plenty of the footy at VFL level.

Maybe attitude?

Something off?

Or is it just they know he can’t run out a game?

Otherwise give him a game be great for his ongoing incentive.

Maybe he’ll be delisted?

Shame.

Agree this was an excellent post. Can’t understand why it has not received more love.

In saying that, I’ve been avoiding this thread of late (too Freeman heavy) so I nearly missed it myself
This thread should have as much NF as games he’s played.

We’re all slipping.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Back