Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I was always a big fan of his at Collingwood, the way he left was really poor from him. I have no respect for him now and hope he doesn't succeed elsewhere. On the flip side I enjoy seeing blokes like Seedsman, Kennedy and Shaw succeed elsewhere as they were all pushed out

You dont really know how he left Collingwood...youre guessing like the rest of us. For all we know he was pushed out or effectively pushed out by being told the truth about his immediate prospects.

Because this:

Is always the same as this yes?

At the end of the day it's your board and you can try play echo chamber all you want but there's a distinctive difference between joking about someone's injury history and actively wishing that they would hurt themselves. Timmy said as much in his own post so this is not a generalisation of Collingwood fans, just a select few who need to clean up their act. If we were in a thread hoping that Luke Ball's groin would tear in 2010 I'd expect no less of Collingwood fans to say the same thing.
Thank you very much for your input.
No body really wishes Ill on players.

That said, you may not be aware but this is a fun filled thread often not mentioning Freeman at all.
For us he's not a Magpie so we have moved on.
So we discuss everything but Freeman.

Eg: the American Cvil War got a good run a thousand posts back....

Or discussing lamb cutlets

image.jpeg

Thank you very much for your input.
No body really wishes Ill on players.

That said, you may not be aware but this is a fun filled thread often not mentioning Freeman at all.
For us he's not a Magpie so we have moved on.
So we discuss everything but Freeman.

Eg: the American Cvil War got a good run a thousand posts back....

Oh I am aware, and it's a quality thread :thumbsu:.

Just have no time for people who'd actually wish injuries on any players like that guy I quoted. I still remember Luke Ball clutching his knee in the center of the ground in early 2012 and me thinking despite everything it was shocking to see something like that happen and you wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Oh I am aware, and it's a quality thread :thumbsu:.

Just have no time for people who'd actually wish injuries on any players like that guy I quoted. I still remember Luke Ball clutching his knee in the center of the ground in early 2012 and me thinking despite everything it was shocking to see something like that happen and you wouldn't wish it on anyone.
You have made this point admirably.
Injury, especially serious is a cruel part of our sport. Don't wish it on anyone

Ooh boy, that fat one is just screaming "Eat me!"

Your place for dinner tomorrow night mate?
Yes
I'm at Flmington Racecourse, usually only get oats, chaff and hay.
Delicious that juicy fat one.

Funny thing, animals they live, can be cute, friendly etc, but some of them we kill and eat.
Even wasting quite a bit of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just killed the point of your first post with this second post.

Good job.

I'm hungry now. :cry:
I liked the juxtaposition.
But this thread is better than eating our livers over the recent football we've played.
Sorry I can't be that negative all the time

I liked the juxtaposition.
But this thread is better than eating our livers over the recent football we've played.
Sorry I can't be that negative all the time

So what do you drink? :)

That's played 2 games of footy in 25 months...
But if you are elite before your injuries, which his draft position would suggest, then your reading of the play, the bounce of the ball etc, never goes away.
Playing in a third tier competition should highlight those skills. Even going at half pace.

John Hawkes excellent
Wayne a pain
Wayne & Michael aren't my cups of tea (specifically Wayne), watching Johnny Sadler deck Wayne at Flemington was one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed. He was already well liked in the tower, John, but became somewhat of schoolyard hero following that.

Wayne & Michael aren't my cups of tea (specifically Wayne), watching Johnny Sadler deck Wayne at Flemington was one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed. He was already well liked in the tower, John, but became somewhat of schoolyard hero following that.
That some up the Hawkes. John is the genius, Michael ok, but Wayne is Friends of No.... Or his nickname being Fonc, which is amusing.
John Sadler, he is a top horseman, really should have been the credited trainer for Efficient as he was the main trainer, well after Lloyd, not Rogerson. I used to know his daughter, very tidy

That some up the Hawkes. John is the genius, Michael ok, but Wayne is Friends of No.... Or his nickname being Fonc, which is amusing.
John Sadler, he is a top horseman, really should have been the credited trainer for Efficient as he was the main trainer, well after Lloyd, not Rogerson. I used to know his daughter, very tidy
He's terrific, record speaks for itself and a lovely fella to boot. Always happy to chat of a Tuesday morning at trackwork.

Anyway I digress, off topic.

Get stuffed, Freeman

Lol oh big footy hilarious
I'm sorry to come across like this but I'll never understand how someone can wish harm on anyone never mind a young player trying to make his way in an already brutal competition.

The guy's had no luck what so ever & there's people writing crap like that.

Just un called for.
Hopefully the pies can bounce back next week

I'm sorry to come across like this but I'll never understand how someone can wish harm on anyone never mind a young player trying to make his way in an already brutal competition.

The guy's had no luck what so ever & there's people writing crap like that.

Just un called for.
Hopefully the pies can bounce back next week
Whatever in true collingwood fashion freeman will probs turn out to be a star....ive always felt buckley is cursed as a player and coach.....destined to never win a premiership....not at the pies anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Back