QAFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

You got 50k? No need to be jealous of a an outstanding club facility...

Morningside will beat Surfers. Their skills were shocking today... Mt Gravatt disappointing

Was it windy?
And you can guarantee Surfers skills will be shocking next week and Morningside’s will be better?

Wrong again about Surfers , you obviously don’t rate them, they’ll beat Morningside next week and the loser of Broadbeach v Palm Beach will be nervous

Ablett, what the hell are you on about ,,, I have never not rated Surfers but have tipped against them ... now credit to them for their results so far

A really healthy crowd on hand to see a pretty convincing performance by the demons over a disappointing vultures outfit. The match never reached great heights but surfers are clearly well coached and their defensive set up makes th m hard to score against. Got a feeling though Morningside May get them next week time will tell

From a spectator point of view , this was a ugly game of footy ... Surfers playing like a Fremantle but its winning them games ..

Terrible news for my Broady ....3 injuries from yesterdays game are season ending . Unfortunately 2 of the injuries were to top players be it Pantic and Neal . These guys are 2 of our quickest and ball magnets ,,,, will be sorely missed .
And young Sorrenson, who was playing well in the reserves early in the season, got promoted to seniors about 8 weeks ago and has held his spot as he improved each game at senior level. To break his ankle yesterday is a cruel fate ,, all the best in recovery Sorro.

You got 50k? No need to be jealous of a an outstanding club facility...

Morningside will beat Surfers. Their skills were shocking today... Mt Gravatt disappointing

To be honest the game was similar to the one a few weeks ago except that we were able to consolidate our chances and not let Mt Gravatt back in.

We were not expected to beat Morningside either time we played them this year.

Not sure why everyone is saying that we are smokies just yet ? Have beaten Broady only twice in 4 years and Palmy twice in the same period.

To be honest the game was similar to the one a few weeks ago except that we were able to consolidate our chances and not let Mt Gravatt back in.

We were not expected to beat Morningside either time we played them this year.

Not sure why everyone is saying that we are smokies just yet ? Have beaten Broady only twice in 4 years and Palmy twice in the same period.

I smell Surfers doing a Western Bulldogs in 2017, finals is all about belief.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[Q
M
Apologies for repeat

OTE="YOULL DO ME, post: 57713028, member: 182380"]Apologies for repeat[/QUOTE]

Apologies for repeat

May I ask whom is the ex Wodonga Raider source ,,, Stubbs , Grayson .. ???
Cresswell has done a great job in a comp thats known as one of the best outside the afl and vfl ...
Raiders are a big chance of making the grand final this year .
He has employment and would be paid big money as the coach in this comp. ( 50k plus) , so there must be other reasons for him to return to QLD.. Anyway ,, time will tell hey

Wrong , just because one tips against them in a big game does not mean I dont rate them.!!!

You obviously don’t rate them enough to pick in big games then.

Can your mob beat Palm Beach this week considering the injuries you’ve mention and PB having a week off would be fresher you would presume

[Q
M

OTE="YOULL DO ME, post: 57713028, member: 182380"]Apologies for repeat

Cresswell has done a great job in a comp thats known as one of the best outside the afl and vfl ...
He has employment and would be paid big money as the coach in this comp. ( 50k plus) , so there must be other reasons for him to return to QLD.. Anyway ,, time will tell hey[/QUOTE]

giving this some more thought ,,,, yes makes sense ,,, Cresswell had 4 or 5 years as coach there, battling the Albury Tigers juggernaut , maybe time to move on for him in his mind. And back to sunny QLD , coaching Labrador, a recent successful club whom seem financially sound in the top QLD comp under the NEAFL.

You obviously don’t rate them enough to pick in big games then.

Can your mob beat Palm Beach this week considering the injuries you’ve mention and PB having a week off would be fresher you would presume

Correct , and they won these games ,,, so like any tipster ,, I got these tips wrong ... good on Surfers for achieving this and it adds to the ferocity of the comp in general.
As of Broady with these bad season ending injuries on saturday ,, yes we will be up against it on Saturday against Palmy ,,

Still think it will be close despite injuries to cats, although palmy have 5 of their best 22 returning.

Cresswell still owes property on the Gold Coast so wouldn’t be suprised to see him return

He has employment and would be paid big money as the coach in this comp. ( 50k plus) , so there must be other reasons for him to return to QLD.. Anyway ,, time will tell hey

giving this some more thought ,,,, yes makes sense ,,, Cresswell had 4 or 5 years as coach there, battling the Albury Tigers juggernaut , maybe time to move on for him in his mind. And back to sunny QLD , coaching Labrador, a recent successful club whom seem financially sound in the top QLD comp under the NEAFL.[/QUOTE]
Ex wodonga raider was Scotty Hadley who also played with Caloundra and western magpies up here,his best mate was raiders president who got cresswell to o and m and told him he wants to head back to qld and coach at qafl level or higher

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Back