Preview Qualifying Final - Hawks vs West Coast - Friday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karma bus?

If Karma existed, Luke Hodge would be out for 10 weeks

Risking lives is not something to be taken lightly
If you would like to be able post in the coming days, I'd suggest you move along.

I just hope we kick STRAIGHT, we need goals, not damn points..:D
Kick straight....and kick goals on just about every fwd 50 entry like Wet Toast did in last encounter.
They wouldnt of even been in it if they hadnt kicked some of them out of their arse.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I'd love to see Clarko pull one out of nowhere.

Frawley to Kennedy.

Lake forward.
I reckon physically Kennedy is to strong for Frawley and to fast for Brian. Its going to take pressure on the Weagles delivery as well as Gibbo helping out to curb Kennedys influence regardless of who plays on him.
Very happy for Chip to prove me wrong but.

Kick straight....and kick goals on just about every fwd 50 entry like Wet Toast did in last encounter.
They wouldnt of even been in it if they hadnt kicked some of them out of their arse.

Definitely was an arsy first quarter by coast at subiaco. They were kicking them from everywhere. Tackling will be the key again. Desperation and ferocious attack on the footy the key.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Well it's game day, pumped.

Can we do away with the west coast supporters breathing?

One of them said statistics aren't everything.

Here's a stat.
100% of every west coast supporter is a complete imbecilic moron. Just looking through this thread and crunching the numbers.

I thought richmond were bad. West Coast congratulations! worst, most delusional, brain dead twats on this continent.

If you want to come back and post on here, perform a quest first. If you pass the quest you can post.

Paint my fart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back