Unofficial Preview Qualifying Final, Saturday 7th September 2019, 7.25pm. v Tigers @ Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most encouraging thing about the open training session this morning is that Bundy is out there and has completed the whole session including all running aspects of the session.

1 player doing a little bit of a lighter session that I noticed was Linc. No problems or anything just doing a fair bit of the session on his own.
Harris Andrews copped a bit of a stinger on his wrist from a stray ball. Hopefully not anything in it, but he did leave the ground not long after. And has only just come back out for signatures and looks fine, feeewww!

Quite a long session out there but I am assuming they are putting in a big one before getting away from the club for a few days?

Good content. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Probably will be a large contingent of Tigers supporters amongst the crowd.

We Lions type people need to be on our game to make sure we drown them out.

I'm starting practising right now.

GO LIONS!!!
I'm flying up from melbs for it. Hopefully there are a crap load of lions/ex Fitzroy supporters on the plane with me! Was at the last game last Sunday and the tiger "army" were loud. I'd love for us to make as much intimidating noise as they did...

I'm flying up from melbs for it. Hopefully there are a crap load of lions/ex Fitzroy supporters on the plane with me! Was at the last game last Sunday and the tiger "army" were loud. I'd love for us to make as much intimidating noise as they did...
We will

I know it's a different team, but I'm ******* ready to push some uncles down the gate 2 stairs.

As the Uruk-Hai once said, "looks like uncles are back on the menu boys".

As the Uruk-Hai once said, "looks like uncles are back on the menu boys".

Great film, especially when Harry Potter casts a levitation charm on the Uruk-Hai and throws him off a bridge!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are. Got the 7.00 am flight out sat morning with virgin and gonna camp around the airport sat night/ sun morning for the first flight home sunday morning with virgin. Just pray we win and don't have to put up with the tigers supporters on the first flight home sunday morning.

Gumtree is FULL of people chasing tickets. A tigers member mate and I missed out unfortunately, hopefully we can get a couple of scraps with the Tuesday release. Exciting times for the club!

Wow not wrong... Plus someone trying to sell 1x$76 ticket for $250 on ebay.
do not mind people selling tickets if they cannot go how I got in to 2001 GF :) Brought 2 tix from a pies supporter :)
Profit sucks.. I thought they trying to get rid of this type of scalping.

I actually thought the Lions fans at the G made a lot of noise when we made our comeback. Was a great crowd in general on Sunday.

I actually thought the Lions fans at the G made a lot of noise when we made our comeback. Was a great crowd in general on Sunday.

Agreed. After Charlie kicked the goal that put us within 7pts you could really hear the Lions supporters. Great to see/hear.

Agreed. After Charlie kicked the goal that put us within 7pts you could really hear the Lions supporters. Great to see/hear.

Vic Lions fans are pound for pound the loudest supporters in the league I reckon. Players even said our smaller contingent at Marvel made it feel like a home ground a couple times this year.

Probably only about 7-10k of us each Melbourne, which is great for a team traveling, but it's always very loud at games and on TV.

That roar after the Charlie goal was electric at the ground.

We are. Got the 7.00 am flight out sat morning with virgin and gonna camp around the airport sat night/ sun morning for the first flight home sunday morning with virgin. Just pray we win and don't have to put up with the tigers supporters on the first flight home sunday morning.
Great to hear! Ouch. They are early flights. I took a gamble and booked flights early for decent times. Decided to stay till Monday just in case my head Hurts Sunday morning... I just want to see us beat Richmond once before I die (Hopefully next century)... I Can't remember the last time we beat them. It would be so so sweet.

So Swannie from the latest Roar Deal Podcast seems to think we will outnumber the Richmond supporters next week, so let’s hope he is right.

And seems to think that all of our Members that were able to attend and wanted to get tickets did get tickets 🎫.

Gonna be massive!
Go Lions 🦁

So Swannie from the latest Roar Deal Podcast seems to think we will outnumber the Richmond supporters next week, so let’s hope he is right.

And seems to think that all of our Members that were able to attend and wanted to get tickets did get tickets 🎫.

Gonna be massive!
Go Lions 🦁

Surely we'll outnumber them by a wide margin.

There'll be QLD based Richmond fans, but there couldn't be more than a thousand odd Tigers fans flying up. It's expensive to fly from Melbourne to Brisbane, and one way or the other they'll have finals at home they can go to.

I might be totally off base and underestimating the passion and bank balances of the Richmond fan base. Is there a strong reason to think that a lot of them are making the trip?

There'll be QLD based Richmond fans, but there couldn't be more than a thousand odd Tigers fans flying up. It's expensive to fly from Melbourne to Brisbane, and one way or the other they'll have finals at home they can go to.

I might be totally off base and underestimating the passion and bank balances of the Richmond fan base. Is there a strong reason to think that a lot of them are making the trip?
These are my thoughts too, but I was thinking more like 5-7k might fly up.
But if we ended up with 25k-12k would be a good, worst case outcome

I know more than a few who are doing it. Think lot of people see finals game in a sunnier state is a great excuse to fly out of Melbourne for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back