Preview Qualifying Final - Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 tackles in 4 weeks for Parker. I don't think it's through lack of effort at all, but just ability. He's just not quick or agile enough to be effective at pressuring much at present. Which is fine if he keeps delivering in other areas like goalkicking, marking, the occasional hard ball win or clearance. But the question does remain, where else is the pressure and heat gonna come from? It's something we've been suspect in for months and now there's a chance we'll drop a few more (Cleary, Adams) of the very few players who look genuinely damaging in a pressure sense.

He has played his role well, hasn't needed to be out there pressuring and chasing etc, just puts a bit more pressure back on him to do it if we change things up

Tom Morris on SEN right now said the club wanted Friday night.
Were the Swans, do you think we’d get anything we want? I thought the top team is billed on a Thursday night? Anything to disadvantage us

On one hand: absolutely stupid timeslot for the 1 vs 4 game that doesn't require stuffing around with Sydney's airport.

On the other hand: Thank **** it isn't Friday cause I had work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the Dogs requested to avoid the Friday night slot too because of their first AFLW match at the redeveloped Whitten Oval on Friday.
Classic AFL not listening to what the clubs want

And the Dogs requested to avoid the Friday night slot too because of their first AFLW match at the redeveloped Whitten Oval on Friday.
I'm happy with the Saturday night. Means I can attend the AFLW opening match on Friday night at North Sydney Oval.

The game is literally ruled by TV ratings.
And it shows. SA fans have proven to come out on Thursday nights. Vic fans will watch all of the games regardless. Friday night in Melbourne is the closest to get 80k+. Saturday arvo is better than Saturday night in Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back