question for the mighty hawks supporters.....

Remove this Banner Ad

hawfawnchick

Debutant
Feb 7, 2001
The Big V
is it just me, or is everybody else enjoying the abuse being thrown our way......i don't care if we're a bunch of so-called pretty boys......if we walk away with 4 points each week then obviously we're doing something right. what's that saying again...oh that's right.....sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

hehe, that is soo true, i am loveing it that other teams are jealous of our improvement and well if they think that we are boring or just a bunch of pretty boys well let them say it cause all hawks supporters know the truth.
go the hawks 2001

Pretty boys????? I think being female I'm the best judge of what a pretty boy is and I can't say that any of those guys are pretty boys. Quite frankly the only reason they have girls gushing over them is because they're footballers - it's pathetic - end of story.......

------------------
Sly by name, Sly by nature......

i think its great that many people are now abusing the hawks.... fear will tend to do this and people now see us as some kind of threat... we should take it as a complement... its the same reason i enjoy bagging essendon.... because they are just too bloody good.

Remove this Banner Ad

question for the mighty hawks supporters.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back