Opinion Question for Victorians - Does it bother you not having a Vic team in the GF?

Does it bother you not having a Vic team in the GF?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 90 96.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope

The sooner we get rid of this misconception that Victorians barrack for their rival Victorian teams the better.

Nearly every Victorian non Geelong supporter for instance was supporting Lions last weekend as an example
Exactly. It’s a club based competition. As a Crows supporter do you think I’m going to support Port Adelaide because they’re South Australian? Port supporters would do exactly the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, does it? Genuine question. I've seen it argued both ways.

First time we've had a GF without a Vic team involved since 2006.

The GF is sold out BTW.
I like it.

I liked it when it was West Coast v Sydney way back, and I like it now.

I think, like Ron Barassi and others, that it’s a great game that only improved by national participation. And what is a better example of a national game than having the premiership decided by two of the newer entrants to a very old game thrashing it out to be top this year.

I’m not faking it. I reckon it’s great and the competition is better for it.

Not really no, if we're not contending then i don't really care for the other vic clubs. As much as the herald sun loves to paint our 'Victorian hopes' on the back page every finals series, i don't care for any of them to get up (unless it was a St Kilda)

So does it bother me to have a non vic grand final? No not at all, just looking to watch a good spectacle

Yawn....why would it bother me?
If the Pies aren't in it....who cares??
I have to congratulate you on your spirit of enjoyment in our great game itself. You are an example to us all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Question for Victorians - Does it bother you not having a Vic team in the GF?

Back