'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see this, just saying.

141206_training9.jpg

:thumbsu:
Ok, time for another Question.

Who is, or, do we know anything about the young fella who is, (flipped if I know his title), "Ball Steward" maybe ???

Mid 20s, curly red hair, 6foot, Sits in the bench during the match, and in the pre game warm ups is one of the guys returning the balls to the players from goal kicking practise. ( not seen him at York Park, though)

Just impresses me with his kicking skills, and his enthusiasm for his work.

Then again, who wouldn't love to be there amongst it?
And I guess that if you weren't a half alright kick, you wouldn't be there.

Certainly don't know his name LCL - however have kept a close eye on him since the above post.
Agree he has 'Suckers kick' ;)
He has now been promoted v tankers - was No. 4 trainer. Well done young man.:):thumbsu::thumbsu:

Ok, time for another Question.

Who is, or, do we know anything about the young fella who is, (flipped if I know his title), "Ball Steward" maybe ???

Mid 20s, curly red hair, 6foot, Sits in the bench during the match, and in the pre game warm ups is one of the guys returning the balls to the players from goal kicking practise. ( not seen him at York Park, though)

Just impresses me with his kicking skills, and his enthusiasm for his work.

Then again, who wouldn't love to be there amoungst it?
And I guess that if you weren't a half alright kick, you wouldn't be there.
good kid see him ever game returning the ball to the players dont know who he is with though

:thumbsu:

Certainly don't know his name LCL - however have kept a close eye on him since the above post.
Agree he has 'Suckers kick' ;)
He has now been promoted v tankers - was No. 4 trainer. Well done young man.:):thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hey thanks for that, Big X.
You are obviously one of the more astute posters on the board.
Often it's the little details that are most interesting, any knucklehead can see the bleedin' obvious.
Friday night I saw his returning the balls from the goal square, in the early goal kicking warm up.
The kid's still kicking bullets, and keen as mustard.
Thanks to the "Hawk-Head" who spotted him in the No4 Pink on Friday night, and brought it to my attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Buddy kicked those 2 wonderful goals against the scum - it was Hooper that could not catch him.

Was it the same Hooper that could not catch Melbourne's 'Clark' Kent with the run through the centre and goaled????

When Buddy kicked those 2 wonderful goals against the scum - it was Hooper that could not catch him.

Was it the same Hooper that could not catch Melbourne's 'Clark' Kent with the run through the centre and goaled????
I thought in the Melbourne game that was Carlisle chasing??
Admittedly was too busy laughing my head off at the time to pay note..

Is it just me or are other people getting the most disgusting ads about fungal nail infections? :eek: They are so revolting I feel sick every time I see one :drunk:
someone on the computer you are on has recently searched for something similar in google

Remove this Banner Ad

'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back