'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep seeing these hoodies and to me they are heaps better than any merch the club sells... But they're not for sale? Player issue only?

Givuz the hoodies, we want the hoodies, make with the hoodies already!

View attachment 2051068
They are for sale.

Keep seeing these hoodies and to me they are heaps better than any merch the club sells... But they're not for sale? Player issue only?

Givuz the hoodies, we want the hoodies, make with the hoodies already!

View attachment 2051068
I student I teach had one on today...

Whereabouts? Couldn't find them on the store. Let me know if you have a link please. Thanks!
Just had a look on HawksNest, I can't see them anymore. They definitely were though, went into the shop at 11am on the day they were released and were sold out of Mediums! Apparently a lot of the players and staff pillaged a bunch and the public got the few others left (they were put out a few days earlier). Was going to order online but never got round to it. That sucks if they've taken them down already. Maybe hit up the club and see if they can do another run?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prob should know this already but is there a specific medal for being club captain in a premiership year? Obs there’s the Jock McHale for coaches and Norm for best player, but does the captain gain anything?

If not, why not?
Accolade lists are padded with club only awards like ANZAC, queens birthday medals etc but club captain driving a premiership needs it’s own thing if it doesn’t already. Hodge, Voss or Reynolds medal?

Who came up with the term ‘Hokball’? I think it’s hilarious!
When I first heard it, I thought what the **** is it with these you goes, why does everything have to be bastardised.

And now, I love it. 😍

It represents this phase of the club quite well. Enough to piss of the opposition but also having meaning at the same time. Perfect.

Edit. I have watched the video in my sig a number of times. The dancefloor and dancing at the end is a cracker.

I think it's an onomatopoeia for coughing up a gorby.
Woah, is that the sound of one hand clapping.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

A running ladder position Graph: can anyone programme?

I'd love to see a video that shows a running graph of each clubs position on the ladder against time / rounds. Does anyone like a bit of programming or have a child so inclined?

I'd bet there are a more than few likes on YouTube and in Bigfooty over 6 clubs for the person who can produce it.

When each clubs season ends put an X to show they are out.

And yes, I'd love to see the Hawks rise!!

Challenge provided!

Remove this Banner Ad

'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back