Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m celebrating ….it’s my B’day week…..and we F*&$# won…
There’s no way lm going to let this slip past….
Thank god it’s a long weekend …🍺😂🙃…but I’ll have the bucket on standby
Get out there and annoy the heck outta everyone…..whos moaned at us……..what a night…
Now where’s my next beverage….wooooooo hooooooooooooooooo
Soak it up …WE BLOODY WON ….WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Drinking Scotch here
Will Ferrell Scotch GIF by Anchorman Movie
Jack Daniels Whiskey GIF by ALLBLK

SO JOIN IN THE CHORUS, AND SING IT ONE AND ALL!!!

Man I'm so happy for you all. I was watching my partner throughout the game and he was nervous but feeling quietly confident after they kicked ahead. Then the fourth quarter happened and we both thought oh ffs North. :( Honestly thought it was over when all of a sudden, Curtis pops one in, and then the Captain's goal moments later to seal the deal. The siren blew and I genuinely had tears I was so happy, can't imagine how you all feel! 💙🤍
We are rewatching the last couple of minutes and realised I had the goals the wrong way around 🤣 oops. Sentiment is the same haha.

SO JOIN IN THE CHORUS, AND SING IT ONE AND ALL!!!

Man I'm so happy for you all. I was watching my partner throughout the game and he was nervous but feeling quietly confident after they kicked ahead. Then the fourth quarter happened and we both thought oh ffs North. :( Honestly thought it was over when all of a sudden, Curtis pops one in, and then the Captain's goal moments later to seal the deal. The siren blew and I genuinely had tears I was so happy, can't imagine how you all feel! 💙🤍
Join in the chorus por_please_ya
Cmon, time to jump on board

Did anyone notice Charlie's face while singing the team song after getting swamped by his mates? Absolutely bought a tear to my eye.
He bleeds blue and white 💙🤍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It all balances out mate. Xerri was paid a fee against in front of goal and then when exact same thing was done to him in the last it was no free and a goal was allowed. If the umpiring was consistent only one of those goals would have happened.
That was exactly the free I was thinking of, X would be feeling very hard done by after that one.

So according to the Super Saturday dudes tonight, we pinched the game on the Yeo decision holding the ball. Perhaps Wardlaw should have gotten a free kick for the attack on his head before Yeo took possession. Thanks Eddy Betts and crew. Let's diminish the North win, even tough we were on top most of the game.
That's the reason a bitter heally kept harping on about it, and not because he believed it was as big of a deal as he was espousing. Flog was literally parroting the same line for the last couple of minutes of gametime AND after the siren, just so every possible clip of the game would have it overlaid.

Will Schofield is great commentator.

Still can’t stand Healy.

Healy was simply dreadful. Surely Fox can find a better commentator than him????

For a former West Coast player I thought Schofield was terrific all day long. No hint of bias whatsoever, which was great to listen to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back