Review R18: Adelaide v Essendon post-mortem (...please don't disturb our team, we're dead tired)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet again all those numpties who came in to the changes thread "came for the melts, not disappointed " are feeling like fools yet again.

This is what happens with idiots in charge of selection.

They (at least Pyke) will get the arse next year. I suppose you all will say THEN "I didn't think he was much chop "

Fucling apricot guzzling numpties.
Selection is an issue, but it's not the worst issue we have.

I know you lot are probably very disappointed (as an Essendon supporter I can relate), but I'd just like to commend your board on your sportmanship and lack of hostility, a stark contrast to some North supporters last week. I wish you better luck for the rest of the year and perhaps we may meet again in September.

I know you lot are probably very disappointed (as an Essendon supporter I can relate), but I'd just like to commend your board on your sportmanship and lack of hostility, a stark contrast to some North supporters last week. I wish you better luck for the rest of the year and perhaps we may meet again in September.
We prefer to post about how rubbish our club is usually than the opponent. Essendon deserved their win because we rolled over. Well played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pardon the intrusion.

Do like the crows, and i'm stunned we beat you at AO.

The inability to stop momentum and handle pressure around the ball seems to be the hallmark of the crows losing games
Talent is there, and your ball use is sublime when the pressure is off.

Have seen Port, Bris and now the Dons apply pressure and wrestle away momentum for wins.
Coaches need to adjust something with the mentality of the group.

2 years ago it was and there is enough young talent coming through

Don't kid yourself we are a long way off contending, at least 5 years away. The current squad is not winning a premiership.

Tex, Betts, Talia, Jenkins, Lynch, Sloane are all in decline and will need to be replaced.

We've stuffed our opportunity to win one after 2017. Window is shut.

I read some where that we've changed our fitness program this year so we don't get those hamstring injuries anymore like we did last year, i.e. doing more aerobic running which is cooking the players for the 2nd half and giving late goals in quarters.
After the Geelong and PA losses, both second half fades like tonight, I suggested the players were overtrained during the bye and have come back tired.
The Crows' running etc was fine to get 30 points up ... but Essendon ran and ran us out of the game, just like those other 2 losses.

Pardon the intrusion.

Do like the crows, and i'm stunned we beat you at AO.

The inability to stop momentum and handle pressure around the ball seems to be the hallmark of the crows losing games
Talent is there, and your ball use is sublime when the pressure is off.

Have seen Port, Bris and now the Dons apply pressure and wrestle away momentum for wins.
Coaches need to adjust something with the mentality of the group.
1st half was excellent finals-like pressure by both teams, then we dropped completely off the 2nd half, which is our "thing" this year.

The AFCs players union is in full revolt. This season reeks of 2014. The irony is half the players out there tonight shouldn’t even be on the list next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R18: Adelaide v Essendon post-mortem (...please don't disturb our team, we're dead tired)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back