Review R18: Adelaide v Essendon post-mortem (...please don't disturb our team, we're dead tired)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe we aren't playing Jones. We also ****ed up with McHenry. He started the year in great form but we waited and now he's got niggles. Adelaide has no courage or conviction as a club. They are totally unwilling to drop established players and instead choose to scapegoat the younger guys.

Dumbest decision was to drop Stengle, his pace would have been an asset tonight. FFS. Selection committee should be shot.
Stengle doesn't have pace.

Always liked pyke, but we've had second half shit shows against eagles cats port and now bombers. Can't lay that all on the playing group.

Regarding the playing group. Now's the time to clear out. Oklahoma city thunder style. Not just the deadwood, but even older players with value.
Trade for assets.

No one I know is surprised about this. It’s sad that it feels inevitable every time you see selection, yet somehow the powers that be continue their extreme delusion that playing this aging, slow, team is necessary because we are in a premiership window.
So much hope has dissolved ever since that brief revolution of “elite standards” and fresh faces; the club has gone backwards and back towards conservatism. It’s stale, boring, mediocre.

Anyway, Carlton will beat us comfortably next week.

I have no idea what happened after half time but we were well and truly shown up. Essendon dares to play risky and rewarding while we looked to try and protect our lead. These are th e games that would have made me angry back in the day, but not this time Crows. You don’t deserve any emotion out of me cause you showed no emotion, no desire to win tonight. Kudos to the bombers. Played bloody well

Sorry to intrude, but this is just disgusting. DON WAKE UP! Seriously. He is head coach. He needs to stand up and demand more. What the hell is this continued disgrace of a selection “policy”. If he is the one driving it, then he needs to go. I honestly thought he had more smarts and acumen...
So disappointing to see such talent and quality be wasted like this 😡

We are the "Hyundai" version of West Coast.

Slow and poor footy skills. Also miles from any Essendon player. Hate watching the Crows trying to catch up. At a couple of stages all Essendon players were miles out on their own, with Crows players running on the spot trying to catch up. I know it's all zone, zone, zone now, but gee whiz, wouldn't it be nice to see some manning up now and then.

Honestly.. sucked in Pyke and the rest of the hopeless ****wits running the show with him.. you ****heads deserved this.. you ****wits keep picking the same absolute useless and lazy spuds like mookay, Atkins and guys like Murphy who aren’t AFL standard week in week out expecting a different result when we’ve seen for a long time now, especially with mookay and Atkins, that they are ****ing shit footballers.

EAD Pyke... you need to go and I hope this is the beginning of the end for you.

Carlton will flog us next week and you’ll lose out in that draft live trade too.. not that you deserve a young talented elite draftee... he’d only end up spending the next two ****ing years in the SANFL while you continue to “back in for a response” the likes of mookay and Atkins.

**** this club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly.. sucked in Pyke and the rest of the hopeless *******s running the show with him.. you fu**heads deserved this.. you *******s keep picking the same absolute useless and lazy spuds like mookay, Atkins and guys like Murphy who aren’t AFL standard week in week out expecting a different result when we’ve seen for a long time now, especially with mookay and Atkins, that they are ******* s**t footballers.

Carlton will flog us next week and you’ll lose out in that draft live trade too.. not that you deserve a young talented elite draftee... he’d only end up spending the next two ******* years in the SANFL while you continue to “back in for a response” the likes of mookay and Atkins.

fu** this club.
Oh my tell us how you really feel...

On SM-T835 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Honestly.. sucked in Pyke and the rest of the hopeless *******s running the show with him.. you fu**heads deserved this.. you *******s keep picking the same absolute useless and lazy spuds like mookay, Atkins and guys like Murphy who aren’t AFL standard week in week out expecting a different result when we’ve seen for a long time now, especially with mookay and Atkins, that they are ******* s**t footballers.

Carlton will flog us next week and you’ll lose out in that draft live trade too.. not that you deserve a young talented elite draftee... he’d only end up spending the next two ******* years in the SANFL while you continue to “back in for a response” the likes of mookay and Atkins.

fu** this club.

This. ^

Its time the coach and staff at the AFC feel the heat and wrath of its supporters. Im tired of this bs.

It will be at least another 5 years before we get another chance to win a flag. Thats being conservative too.

We are the "Hyundai" version of West Coast.

Oh GROTTO :( This seriously makes me angry. I have been onboard in thinking Don might not be the problem, but honestly at some point the penny has to drop? He needs to take control, he SHOULD be in control. If not then he needs to either demand it or walk. It isn’t like he needs the money...
Words fail me 🤦‍♂️

**** you, Don. **** you.

How many times now have we been up at half time and lost? Too many.

Youve taken a side from a GF in 2017 to this shit and yeah we lost a couple of players, but the main group is there.

If this club thinks they can even scrape 8th they need to sack Pyke immediately or Carlton will roll us.

Smith and ROB - well done. You were great.

Stick a fork in Tex- he is done. Superb goal but it now means nothing when the rest of tje game is worthless.

**** you Laird, you've gone off a cliff and you haven't even hit the ground yet.

**** our midfield- couldn't win a match off their own backs to save themselves and once again delivered absolute shit.

**** the whole team for missing as usual and special **** yous to those who passed off set shots.

In defence of Mackay, he made two blistering runs and it was actually exciting. Shame our game style has to accomodate our plodders which is basicaly everyone else.

We are slow, we are dumb, we are boring.

#Pykeout

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R18: Adelaide v Essendon post-mortem (...please don't disturb our team, we're dead tired)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back