Other Teams
Blackpool FC Perth Glory FC
Friday 14th May 2010
@ Subiaco Oval. 18:40wst

Equal top of the ladder clash.
Both Teams flying.
Friday Night football.

The Purple Horde -V- The Black & White Army

Who will win, Why & By How Many Points ???

No reason to think we can't win this. Collingwood are in great form but so are we. Top of the table clash and all that. Freo in a tight one by 12 points to go top of the ladder and send long suffering fans into delirium. :D

Will watch this. I hope you guys win. I ****in hate Collingwood and have always liked Freo because you guys bring me Little Creatures! Massive respect. Good luck for the finals too! Unless we somehow make it and end up playing you.

Freo by 40 because we owe them one in the mush for Rnd 13 last year, plus everyone hates them. 5 days to go (can you believe it!).

Freo by 40 .

Get off the dope man, this is going to be one hell of quality tight contest.
Expecting Freo to go in as a slight favorites for that game but result either way wouldn't surprise me.

Going to be a ripper contest Will deffs be at this game! Cant really seperate the two teams both in white hot form and should be really close. I like to think a home crowd advantage and subi itself can get us over the line. Shouldnt be much in it but i reckon Freo by about 1 goal :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies by 22, travel well and simply a better team.

You might travel well but we play our home ground pretty well too.

I guess we'll soon find out who is the better team (after all, being such good travellers you'll have no excuses if you lose).

of the top of my head i think we have won our last 8 out of 9 interstate
we travel well and the wide spaces of subiaco suits our gameplan

What, a whole decade of winning interstate, given that you must travel on average, mmm let me see, at most, once a year :eek:

Should be a good contest. This is not the Freo of Old!!

will watch this. I hope you guys win. I ****in hate collingwood and have always liked freo because you guys bring me little creatures! Massive respect. Good luck for the finals too! Unless we somehow make it and end up playing you.

respect ^^^^^^

Why are you a better team? What will be your winning match-ups?

What makes you good travellers when you really leave the MCG?

I got respect for how Freo is playing atm, but Pies are the better team and will win this game majority of the time. Your coach agrees;

"we're probably playing the best team in the competition next week though."

Out interstate record speaks for itself.

What, a whole decade of winning interstate, given that you must travel on average, mmm let me see, at most once a year :eek:

Should be a good contest. This is not the Freo of Old!!

sorry we are 9-3 out of our last 3 years including 4-0 last season,plus beat Weat Coast in a big final a few years ago at Subiaco

Not going to get into a arguement about how much we travel,its been done to death.Its going to be a ripper game no matter how you look at it.Of course you would start favourite due to your form and the homeground advantage.

Personally I think our deep Midfield will give us a edge and our backline is going very well,needs to shut down Pav.Easier said then done though.

edit: beat adelaide in a Final at AAMI 2 years ago as well

sorry we are 9-3 out of our last 3 years including 4-0 last season,plus beat Weat Coast in a big final a few years ago at Subiaco

Not going to get into a arguement about how much we travel,its been done to death.Its going to be a ripper game no matter how you look at it.Of course you would start favourite due to your form and the homeground advantage.

Personally I think our deep Midfield will give us a edge and our backline is going very well,needs to shut down Pav.Easier said then done though.

edit: beat adelaide in a Final at AAMI 2 years ago as well

Two reasons to doubt your position statement ;)

I think both of our backlines are doing very well. I'd give Collingwood the edge in the midfield, generally travel well (seriously if anyone here thinks Collingwood don't travel well really hasn't watched them in the last 5 years) and as for the forward line, well, I'd give the edge to us just. It'll be a ripper of a contest that is for sure.

Sadly my pessimism has caught up with me after my high from last night, Collingwood by 25. We've had 2 tough matches, a few niggles, back to back 6 day breaks after travelling across the country twice (to and from Brisbane). I think we'll run out of legs in the last quarter again and Collingwood will be good enough to make us pay. And if we kick like we did last night, well, again Collingwood are good enough to make us pay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R8 Fremantle FC -V- Collingwood Magpies -=Who Will Win?=-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back