Rate my Super Coach Team III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rate My SuperCoach team IV

2nd try. Waters is risky.

Backs - Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Harbrow, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Nason)

Mids - Ablett, Pendles, Cooney, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Jetta, Shuey)

Rucks - Sandi, Tippett (Warnock, Skipper)

Forwards - Riewoldt, ROK, Harvey, Gray, Hall, Medhurst, Ballantyne (Rockliff, Gumby)

Only players I have doubts over are:
Nason, who although has looked good this season wont puch for a spot in the tigers line up to much this season, could get a run late, but I dont think he will in the 1st few rounds

Carlisle, I dont know much about, could you shed some light?

Masten, I had early, but traded of for trengrove who will score roughly the same for half the price, dont be scared to play rookies early on.

Natanui: NicNat will he be that good with Cox there? He wont be very consistant, he doesnt have a huge body yet and he has soo much precure to perform. depending on who you trade Clark for I would sugest, Hille, Ottens, Minson, Blake, Maric or Seaby who ar all better options.

Murphy, Harvey: have some ? over their heads, Harvey with the age issue and Murph with the Injury issue, but should both be fine.

If you downgrade Masten to Trengrove and Staker to Podsaidly or Gumbleton, it will fre up some cash to get a better ruckman and upgrade your foward line, Medhust mite be worth a shot.

Agree..however don't write off Nic Nat (Panther) just yet. I reckon he will still go up in price as he is a great tackler and can push forward a kick a couple. Not too mention Cox may go down with injury. Just my two bobs worth anyway.

Here is my team which has changed a little...please comment.
Moved Goddard into mid to slot in another reasonably priced back which gives me the option along with Hodge for mpp. However my only concern is that I now have no mpp cover for my forward line/midfield ?? Could downgrade Bartel to Didak. But my thinking is my backline is the one I may want to have cover for due to possible inconsistency.

Backs: H.Shaw, Enright, Carazzo, Gram, Kennelly, Greenwood, Waters
Subs: Webberley, Maguire

Mids: Ablett, Bartel, Goddard, Hodge, Martin, Barlow
Subs: Banner, Bastinac

Rucks: Clark, Natinui
Subs: Warnock, Lobbe

Fwds: Riewoldt, ROK, Pavlich, Franklin, Tippett, Medhurst, Rockcliff
Subs: Gumbleton, Hitchcock

2nd try. Waters is risky.

Backs - Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Harbrow, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Nason)

Mids - Ablett, Pendles, Cooney, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Jetta, Shuey)

Rucks - Sandi, Tippett (Warnock, Skipper)

Forwards - Riewoldt, ROK, Harvey, Gray, Hall, Medhurst, Ballantyne (Rockliff, Gumby)

Waters is not risky he is back in the starting 22 and looks strong had a flawless preseason.

I dont think you need to chang anything. leave it how it is and you will be fin. The ruck looks good as. Except skipper is injured and goon for 2-4 months

Waters is not risky he is back in the starting 22 and looks strong had a flawless preseason.

Not from what I heard. Supporters who have seen all his games think he looks very rusty and should play in the WAFL for a start. Anyway Maguire is good cover so i'm happy.

Thanks for the comments pretty happy with it. Maybe just change Skipper then

Ok so I have done a few trades.
Out:
Malceski, Davies, Cooney, Skipper, NDS, Podsiadly and Franklin
In: H Shaw, Webberly, Bastinac, Swan, J Roughead, Hitchcock and J Brown.

Look at the team now:
Backs
(Huge Backline)
Goddard(VC), Newman, Enright, H Shaw, Hodge, Ladson, Waters.
Maguire(EMERG), Webberly.

Mids (Swan or NDS?)
Ablett (C), Swan, Ball, Trengove, Martin, Barlow.
Bastinac(EMRG), Shuey.

Rucks
Jolly, Hille.
Warnock, J Roughead.

Fwds (Brown > Franklin)
Riewoldt, O'Keefe, J Brown , Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff.
Gumbleton(EMRG), Hitchcock.

Can you guys please rate as a have a few things im not sure about..

Hi guys would like some advice on my team, as you can see i dont have ablett or goddard atm

Backs: Goodwin, Enright, H.Shaw, Hodge, Waite, Hunt, Malceski (Waters, Maguire)

Mids: Pendlebury, Dal Santo, Bartel, Martin, Barlow, Trengove (Scully, Jetta)

Rucks: Sandilands, Hille (Skipper, Bass)

Fwds: Riewoldt. Okeefe, Lockyer, Harvey, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff (Gumbleton, Podsiadly)

Nason, who although has looked good this season wont puch for a spot in the tigers line up to much this season, could get a run late, but I dont think he will in the 1st few rounds

It's either Nason or Webberley. I think they're both fighting for the same spot.

Has played in a few pre-season games. Might only get a gig due to Hurley being out though.

Masten, I had early, but traded of for trengrove who will score roughly the same for half the price, dont be scared to play rookies early on.

This I'm not sold on. I think Masten could easily average 85+ this season whilst Trengrove would struggle to replicate this.

Natanui: NicNat will he be that good with Cox there? He wont be very consistant, he doesnt have a huge body yet and he has soo much precure to perform. depending on who you trade Clark for I would sugest, Hille, Ottens, Minson, Blake, Maric or Seaby who ar all better options.

NicNat is already 105kgs mate! He can tackle, go forward and a slot a goal. Hille is risky given how well Ryder performed last year and NicNat is the cheaper option.
Murphy, Harvey: have some ? over their heads, Harvey with the age issue and Murph with the Injury issue, but should both be fine.

If you downgrade Masten to Trengrove and Staker to Podsaidly or Gumbleton, it will fre up some cash to get a better ruckman and upgrade your foward line, Medhust mite be worth a shot.

I'll definitely add Pods if he is upgraded, but I'm not sure if he will be.

Agree..however don't write off Nic Nat (Panther) just yet. I reckon he will still go up in price as he is a great tackler and can push forward a kick a couple. Not too mention Cox may go down with injury. Just my two bobs worth anyway.

Moved Goddard into mid to slot in another reasonably priced back which gives me the option along with Hodge for mpp. However my only concern is that I now have no mpp cover for my forward line/midfield ?? Could downgrade Bartel to Didak. But my thinking is my backline is the one I may want to have cover for due to possible inconsistency.

Good side, but maybe get 1 of Hodge/Goddard back into defence. Should hold you in good stead but.

A different approach. Tossed up starting 3 mid rooks even 4. Now flipped around.

D: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, O'Brien, Malceski, Hunt, Ladson (Waters, Maguire)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Harvey, Cooney, Dangerfield, Martin (Barlow, Shuey)
R: Sandilands, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe)
F: Riewoldt, Tippett, Hall, Murphy, Ziebell, Medhurst, Mayne (Rockliff, Podsiadly)

Only starting the 1 rookie. May be a slow start (never done this strategy before) but may have a lot of single trade upgrades which may be a bonus aswell.

Let us know what you think???

Or I could trade off Shaw, Trengrove and John Brown for Waite, NDS and M Motlop/T Walker

I'd get rid of Carrazzo brother. His disposal isn't good enough for SC. He's better suited to DT. I'd also have Goddard in the backline to allow for a lower priced rookie to earn you some cash in the midfield.

Or I could trade off Shaw, Trengrove and John Brown for Waite, NDS and M Motlop/T Walker

If you're trading for Waite now it's only because you want to reap the rewards later. He'll take at least 6 weeks in my opinion, ditto Hille to get back into the swing of things.

Ok so I have done a few trades.
Out: Malceski, Davies, Cooney, Skipper, NDS, Podsiadly and Franklin
In: H Shaw, Webberly, Bastinac, Swan, J Roughead, Hitchcock and J Brown.

Look at the team now:
Backs (Huge Backline)

Mids (Swan or NDS?)
Bastinac(EMRG), Shuey.

Rucks
Jolly, Hille.
Warnock, J Roughead.

Fwds (Brown > Franklin)

You've robbed Peter to pay Paul with your backline and the midfield. Your midfield is going to struggle so it depends if you're looking to peak at finals or trying to be up there straight away. I'd have Banner before Bastinac in my opinion, but I think you've gone a little rookie crazy in your midfield personally.

I don't like Hille as a ruckman as I think it's a very big risk coming off a knee, especially for a ruckman. J Roughhead will struggle for a gig unless Minson or Hudson go down which I doubt. I think there's a better option there.

Your forward line is pretty good. I'd stick with J Brown over Franklin at this stage. You'd think Roughhead would ruck for parts so Franklin will be the focus of the defence.

I'd give it a 9/10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok second crack at my team.

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Waters, Webberley, Nason.

Mids: Ablett, Gibbs, Cooney, Ball, Martin, McVeigh, Barlow, Banner.

Rucks: Sandilands, Nicnat, Warnock, Lobbe

Fwds: Riewoldt, Hall, O'Keefe, Medhurst, Rockliff, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Gumbleton, Hitchcock. (Pods in for Gumbleton if he's elevated).

Feedback and a rating would be much appreciated brothers.

My latest attempt:

Backs
Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Greenwood, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

Mids
Swan, NDS, Pendlebury, Vince, Martin, Trengove (Barlow, Jetta)

Rucks
Jolly, Hille (Charman, Warnock)

Forwards
N Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Rohan (Rockliff, Gumbleton)

Will obviously wait until teams are named.

My issue is (and it certainly didn't hurt the Saints last year), is having a bias to one team in a certain area. Is this an issue to be concerned with? Last year was a little heavy with Hawks, and injuries hurt like hell. Don't want the same outcome.

Cheers guys.

Originally Posted by LiverpoolRed

It's either Nason or Webberley. I think they're both fighting for the same spot.

Has played in a few pre-season games. Might only get a gig due to Hurley being out though.

This I'm not sold on. I think Masten could easily average 85+ this season whilst Trengrove would struggle to replicate this.

NicNat is already 105kgs mate! He can tackle, go forward and a slot a goal. Hille is risky given how well Ryder performed last year and NicNat is the cheaper option.

I'll definitely add Pods if he is upgraded, but I'm not sure if he will be.
Nah Hille has had great preseason for and Ryder is actually playing foward role now, for reasons i dont know. They also have laycock as a back up.

Its a deciving 105 he doesnt look it. Unless WC have just listed him as that, its been done before. Trengrove is good to have as an early round trade up (8-10) and with my extra money in the bank it could be even earlier than that.

Look at the team now:
Backs
(Huge Backline)

Mids (Swan or NDS?)
Bastinac(EMRG), Shuey.

Rucks
Jolly, Hille.
Warnock, J Roughead.

Fwds (Brown > Franklin)

massive backline...huge scoring potential there.

plenty of upside in the midfield with the three rookies. no issues with GA, swan and ball...i have the latter two

cant complain on the rucks...though if your 100% sold on tippet perhaps put him in there instead of jolly and put buddy or gia or someone like that in the forwrdline.

Strong forwardline already...only change id make is the one mentioned above with tippet...

its a strong team and i dont see many holes. assuming all your rookies play this will be a big win for you mate

You've robbed Peter to pay Paul with your backline and the midfield. Your midfield is going to struggle so it depends if you're looking to peak at finals or trying to be up there straight away. I'd have Banner before Bastinac in my opinion, but I think you've gone a little rookie crazy in your midfield personally.

I don't like Hille as a ruckman as I think it's a very big risk coming off a knee, especially for a ruckman. J Roughhead will struggle for a gig unless Minson or Hudson go down which I doubt. I think there's a better option there.

Your forward line is pretty good. I'd stick with J Brown over Franklin at this stage. You'd think Roughhead would ruck for parts so Franklin will be the focus of the defence.

I'd give it a 9/10.

This is just a team I posted to get Ideas. Is not set in stone. Im hoping to trade up early, I dont kno if you saw me post this 'Or I could trade off Shaw, Trengrove and John Brown for Waite, NDS and M Motlop/T Walker'

massive backline...huge scoring potential there.

plenty of upside in the midfield with the three rookies. no issues with GA, swan and ball...i have the latter two

cant complain on the rucks...though if your 100% sold on tippet perhaps put him in there instead of jolly and put buddy or gia or someone like that in the forwrdline.

Strong forwardline already...only change id make is the one mentioned above with tippet...

its a strong team and i dont see many holes. assuming all your rookies play this will be a big win for you mate

Cheers for the advice, I will wait untill next wednesday and see who is selected and not and play with my team then.

Ok second crack at my team.

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Waters, Webberley, Nason.

Mids: Ablett, Gibbs, Cooney, Ball, Martin, McVeigh, Barlow, Banner.

Rucks: Sandilands, Nicnat, Warnock, Lobbe

Fwds: Riewoldt, Hall, O'Keefe, Medhurst, Rockliff, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Gumbleton, Hitchcock. (Pods in for Gumbleton if he's elevated).

Feedback and a rating would be much appreciated brothers.

Nice work mate. McVeigh will be good has heaps to prove, good move ther. Not sold on haveng both Webberley, Nason wait till teams come out next wednesday and then choose. Still not sold on NicNat just hope he isnt to inconsistant or cox gets injured. Solid starting backline and mid.

My latest attempt:

Backs
Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gram, Malceski, Greenwood, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

Mids
Swan, NDS, Pendlebury, Vince, Martin, Trengove (Barlow, Jetta)

Rucks
Jolly, Hille (Charman, Warnock)

Forwards
N Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Rohan (Rockliff, Gumbleton)

Will obviously wait until teams are named.

My issue is (and it certainly didn't hurt the Saints last year), is having a bias to one team in a certain area. Is this an issue to be concerned with? Last year was a little heavy with Hawks, and injuries hurt like hell. Don't want the same outcome.

Cheers guys.

backline is almost identicle to mine. still not sure if goddard can maintain his scores from last year depending where he plays...ive got him too and i hope he does well.

i prefer teams that only have two midfield rookies which makes your team look a bit more solid with scoring potential at the start. also well done for not going with gazza...i thought i was the only one haha

as a collingwood supporter, i love jolly already...at sydney he was 'playing something like 90% gametime. i dont think he'll have that much at collingwood which may affect his scoring. that being said hes one of the best ruckmen in the comp...

slowly doubts have crept into my mind about franklin and the hawks injury concerns do little to change that. unpredictable at the best of times (which showed in the nab - big against tigers, destroyed by lake). im leaning towards higgins instead or by saving some cash, j. brown. hall has been brilliant...and yet ive taken him out of my side and im not sure why.

good side 8/10

Liverpool Red,

Just glad to see you've cut Cooney..
:)
Just wanted to put a smile on ur face UI, and looks like ive done that :)
It was either Cooney or Ball and then your advice cam in to my head.

Do you think I should trade off
Shaw, Trengrove and John Brown

for either Waite, NDS and M Motlop/T Walker
or Malceski, NDS, A Davey?
or leave as is?

just quickly guys...rhys palmer...will he play round 1 and what do you guys think of him?

if hes fit i think hes one of freos best

Don't believe he'll right till Rnd 5 mate and his disposal isn't good enough for SC. He's more suited to DT in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back