Rate my Super Coach Team III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know your not asking me but i would bring in hitchcock for gumbo, Cooney for Ball and Kennelly for Krakour. Looks top notch though.
Gumbleton will be a revolation this season i feal, and with the dons losing 2 big 4wds he will get some game time.. I dont rate hitchcock and he will be in and out of the side, ports fwd line is to strong to fit him in.

Cooney although gets high scores every now and then is an SC spud concidering his hig possesion and low effective disposal. Ball should be a big improver on last years stats.

And Krakouer is my secret weapon, hi will be a 85-90 average player and could be my game breaker because nobody else has him. He is very highly rated by Choco, Will play that sling shot/running back role that Gilbee used to do soo well. And with the loss of the Burgoynes and with the decline of Chad Cornes he is the future. Check his stats finished the year very well.

-midfield good
-waters..? bit offy ;) on him starting
-lobbe as 4th ruck so u can have tippett as a mpp.

BACKS :h shaw, gram, hodge, malceski, kenelly, enright, ladson
(waters, silvagni)
MIDIELD: swan, mitchell, gibbs, stanton, martin, barlow
(shuey, bastinac)
FORWARD: o keefe, franklin, rocliff, tippet, riewolt, murphy, williams
(podsiadly, gumbleton)
RUCKS: jolly,ryder
(warnock, lobbe)

19,800 in bank

I dont want Lobbe, every1 stop recominding him, he is a piece of crap, I dont care about MPP either :). Waters is a proven star and will play round 1 for sure. read up on him do some research.. He is in the best 22.

your team has come a long way from what it was this morning, but why did you get rid of Sandi? Jolly was getting 90% game time and the pies play a high rotation game he will be on about 70% game time and less possesion due to the strong mid at Collingwood. Ryder has movi in to a fwd/back role and wont ruck much this year. Laycock was also injured last year, thats why ruder rucked all season. Williams will give 100 one week and 10 the next, Ballantyne might be better for you. go back to page 58 and look at post number 867. I dont give you advice to ignore ;)

Thomas_m18 i think there is cheaper options then gram and or mcdonald who could have similar or even better output. I think kennelly, Malceski and a fit again Roger Hayden are all very good buys at alot cheaper then Gram or Mcdonald. The rest of your side looks top notch with a good blend of guns and cash cows.
spidermanbatman i think your team is a little light on in certain area's for example you have A.Selwood who is not a bad footballer but i believe you could pick up someone like Cooney for a cheaper price so i think you need to look around for some better value.

MY TEAM

BACKS:Goddard, Hodge, Gilbee, Kennelly, Hayden, Malceski, Waters. BEN:Farmer, Mcguire

MIDS: Pendlebury, Cooney, Kerr, Mcveigh, Trengove, Martin,
BEN: Barlow, Moles

RUCKS: Ottens, Hille
BEN: Warnock, Mcevoy

FORWARDS: O'Keefe, Franklin, Gray, Hall, Murphy, Medhurst, Mayne
BEN: Hitchcock, Podsiadly

I also have 711K left in the bank so i'd love to know firstly what people think of my team and secondly what upgrades if any would they do with that 700K. Cheers

Looks like a good start IMO. Here is my 2cents worth:
Backs - Gotta get Enright in there. An awesome backman. I don't like Hayden so maybe upgrade him to Enright?
Mids - Cooney isn't too bad, but if possible look at upgrading to a genuine gun. Also don't think Kerr will do much this year. Look at upgrading him and keeping Cooney?
Rucks - Very risky with these two guys. Hille is coming back from a knee injury and Ottens is very injury prone.
Fwd- This area looks a bit weak to me. Rok and franklin are good (Franklinis out rd 1), but I don't like Medhurst, or Mayne and Murphy is touch and go. Maybe look at downgrading Mayne to Rocky and use the money plus your kitty to upgrade Medurst and Murphy.

Hope that helps!!

Ok the area I have concern with is my fwd line, how does this look:

Fwds: Roo, Rok, Brown, Betts, Hall, Warren, Rocky?

BACKS :h shaw, gram, hodge, malceski, kenelly, enright, ladson
(waters, silvagni)
MIDIELD: swan, mitchell, gibbs, stanton, martin, barlow
(shuey, bastinac)
FORWARD: o keefe, franklin, rocliff, tippet, riewolt, murphy, williams
(podsiadly, gumbleton)
RUCKS: jolly,ryder
(warnock, lobbe)

19,800 in bank

Team looks good few different to most

Backs look good pretty solid

Mids: dont like that there is no ablett, like stanton is a good pick i think quite unique and nab form was good.

Forwards: looks pretty good, i have taken hall instead of murphy not as injury prone and im not sure about williams but at least he will be the focal point for essendon

Rucks: Good rucks personally i think people need sandilands

heres mine
Backs: Goddard, Newman, Enright, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Vince, Cooney, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)
Rucks: Sandilands, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forwards: Reiwoldt, ROK, Gray, Tippet, Hall, Zeibell, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Podsiadly)

Looks like a good start IMO. Here is my 2cents worth:
Backs - Gotta get Enright in there. An awesome backman. I don't like Hayden so maybe upgrade him to Enright?
Mids - Cooney isn't too bad, but if possible look at upgrading to a genuine gun. Also don't think Kerr will do much this year. Look at upgrading him and keeping Cooney?
Rucks - Very risky with these two guys. Hille is coming back from a knee injury and Ottens is very injury prone.
Fwd- This area looks a bit weak to me. Rok and franklin are good (Franklinis out rd 1), but I don't like Medhurst, or Mayne and Murphy is touch and go. Maybe look at downgrading Mayne to Rocky and use the money plus your kitty to upgrade Medurst and Murphy.

Hope that helps!!

Ok the area I have concern with is my fwd line, how does this look:

Fwds: Roo, Rok, Brown, Betts, Hall, Warren, Rocky?
Love the Warren buy, i was tossing up over him or mayne. Roo & ROK are both must haves in imo, even though i dont have roo as yet. I guess its all an opinion thing but i'm of the thought that Browny (this being a brisy fan) might not have the same inpact this season, he usually scores big wen he kicks a bag, and i dont think he'll kick as many this season purely because he wont play deep. Betts is a 50/50 before the nab i would of said no chance but after his form he might just be a good buy, personnally though i would probably downgrade him to a ballantyne who i think on the big subi oval might get more of the footy. Rockliff is the unknown, purely on pre season form he deserves to start but again how much does that come into account, if he plays i think his a good buy. All in all i would consider downgrading Browny to someone like perhaps a Gray who i believe will play midfield for large parts of the season, betts to a ballantyne then depending on selection and how much you have in your kitty you may have the option of upgrading a Rocky to maybe a Medhurst type (i know you dont like him but someone in that price range). I hope thats of help. Yea wat you say about my side is very true. I'm sought of tossing up about weather to upgrade for ROO and Ablett and waste most of the 700 on that or weather or not to upgrade each of my lesser lights a little or maybe bring in a Tippet for ottens or Hille to be safe.

heres mine
Backs: Goddard, Newman, Enright, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Vince, Cooney, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)
Rucks: Sandilands, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forwards: Reiwoldt, ROK, Gray, Tippet, Hall, Zeibell, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Podsiadly)[/quote]

Def: Solid but not sure about kennelly in first year back, much prefer malceski who apparently is going better this year. And waters?? Risky.
Mids: Solid top four but MArtin and Barlow? COuld do better.
Ruck: Best of your team
Forwards: Pretty solid apart form Gray.

Overall: Generally solid but could def change a few players so could upgrade one of poor mids. Should go OK with probable 10-12 100+ average players.

MY TEAM
backs: enright, shaw (Coll), hodge, gram, malceski, hunt, callan (macguire, trengrove (port))
mids: ablett, cooney, harvey, selwood, kerr, jones (banner, moles)
rucks: hille, natinui, (grimely, west)
forwards: reiwodlt, franklin, tippett, hall, ziebel, williams (ess) , staker (rockcliff, hitchcock)

Backs: Fancy Gram for a good year after his GF performance. Malceski will be better this year and I think Callan should play.
Mids: Hoping Harvey can have a better year, if Kerr can sta fit and out of trouble could have a great year with Natinui. Jones one of most improved players in comp.
Rucks: a bit risky but worth it to spend mone elsewhere. Grimely should get game time because Hawks ruckmen are all injured. West is now 3rd ruck at Geelong. Got to be ?? over Ottens.
Fowards: I know Franklin misses round 1 but should have cover from Rockcliff who has smashed SC in pre-season. Risks are Ziebell and Williams.

Overall: I think i have good keepers, good upgrade targets and good rookies. Looking to do very well this year after getting in top 100 overall 2 years ago.

^
I'd go with Tadhg Kennelly over Malceski but that was my dilemma as well. Midfield looks solid. I tossed up whether or not to get Kerr seeing as he should be freed up along with an uprising Eagles outfit. Hille will be solid without producing anything spectacular, he won't be able to capture his 2008 form for a while.
Not sure if Williams (Ess) is the best pick @ $303K. I'd try my luck with a Walker (Ade) or Burton (Ade). Both cheaper and both have potential for bigger scores.

86903707.jpg

Thoughts?

Thomas_m18 i think there is cheaper options then gram and or mcdonald who could have similar or even better output. I think kennelly, Malceski and a fit again Roger Hayden are all very good buys at alot cheaper then Gram or Mcdonald. The rest of your side looks top notch with a good blend of guns and cash cows.
spidermanbatman i think your team is a little light on in certain area's for example you have A.Selwood who is not a bad footballer but i believe you could pick up someone like Cooney for a cheaper price so i think you need to look around for some better value.

MY TEAM

BACKS:Goddard, Hodge, Gilbee, Kennelly, Hayden, Malceski, Waters. BEN:Farmer, Mcguire

MIDS: Pendlebury, Cooney, Kerr, Mcveigh, Trengove, Martin,
BEN: Barlow, Moles

RUCKS: Ottens, Hille
BEN: Warnock, Mcevoy

FORWARDS: O'Keefe, Franklin, Gray, Hall, Murphy, Medhurst, Mayne
BEN: Hitchcock, Podsiadly

I also have 711K left in the bank so i'd love to know firstly what people think of my team and secondly what upgrades if any would they do with that 700K. Cheers

Assuming the 711,000 is not a typo

then Kerr to Gaj

Ottens to Sandi,
Gray to Roo

50,000 or so leftover

^
I'd go with Tadhg Kennelly over Malceski but that was my dilemma as well. Midfield looks solid. I tossed up whether or not to get Kerr seeing as he should be freed up along with an uprising Eagles outfit. Hille will be solid without producing anything spectacular, he won't be able to capture his 2008 form for a while.
Not sure if Williams (Ess) is the best pick @ $303K. I'd try my luck with a Walker (Ade) or Burton (Ade). Both cheaper and both have potential for bigger scores.

86903707.jpg

Thoughts?

bass to lobbe so you can use tippett as as a MPP

DEFENDERS

N.Bock, L.Hodge, H.Shaw
X.Ellis, J.Waite, H.Obrien, T.Kennely

emg: H.Shephard, J.Trengrove

MIDFIELD

S.Pendlebury, N.Dalsanto, A.Walker
D.Wells, J.Selwood, D.Martin

emg: L.Jetta, L.Sheuy

RUCKS

D.Hille, B.Ottens

emg: R.Warnock, M.Lobbe

FORWARDS

N.Reiwoldt, M.Pavlich, A.Didak
B.Hall, P.Medhurst, R.Murphy, G.Rohan

emg: S.Gumbleton, C.Hitchcock

thoughts? who should go?
how do i improve?
who am i missing

^

86903707.jpg

Thoughts?

that's a very solid side, i don't know about schoenmakers though. i think you should at least try to squeeze in one st. kilda player other than roo in goddard or dal santo. other you might end up kicking yourself laters. obviously you are looking at finishing high up on the overall rankings?

DEFENDERS

N.Bock, L.Hodge, H.Shaw
X.Ellis, J.Waite, H.Obrien, T.Kennely

emg: H.Shephard, J.Trengrove

MIDFIELD

S.Pendlebury, N.Dalsanto, A.Walker
D.Wells, J.Selwood, D.Martin

emg: L.Jetta, L.Sheuy

RUCKS

D.Hille, B.Ottens

emg: R.Warnock, M.Lobbe

FORWARDS

N.Reiwoldt, M.Pavlich, A.Didak
B.Hall, P.Medhurst, R.Murphy, G.Rohan

emg: S.Gumbleton, C.Hitchcock

thoughts? who should go?
how do i improve?
who am i missing

For my liking you have to many risks in this team such as Waite, Wells, Hille and Ottens. All coming back from injury or having sustained injuries last season. Im not sure wether wells is match fit either or is still suffering from OP.

Pretty solid keepers in your team, but i dont know if you can go past ROK in your forward line.

Heres mine:
Backs: Goodwin, Bock, Enright, H.Shaw, Hodge, O'Brien, Kennelly (Maquire, Smith)

Midfields: Selwood, Stanton (or Mitchell), Ball, Masten, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Banner)

Rucks: Tippett, Naitanui (Warnock, Trengrove)

Forwards: Roo, ROK, Gia, Gray, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff (Hitchcock, pods)

Bank: 102,000. Cant find an upgrade i like off any player. Only idea is pods to rohan and smith to waters if i can afford that.

Backs: I stacked the back line because previously this is where i have struggled to accumulate points, its much easier to get returns from 2nd tier midfield players than defenders.

Midfield: Didnt go for the likes of an ablett, swan, hayes or montagna. Selwood is a proven performer and at 21? should still have room for improvement. Stanton has had awesome pre season form but might move to mitchell, Ball has something to prove and mastens preseason average of 86 says enough.

Rucks: Tippet and nait are the two young talents of the league and should score ok for prices.

Forwards: Gray looks good, as does hall and medhurst, only iffy to me is rockcliff (Will he get a consistant game?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After taking a backseat and checking out other squads, my starting team is below.

My strategy was to take extra rookies through the midfield as I see these guys offering the biggest improvement, rather than wasting a rookie in my Fs and Bs who won’t get much time to improve. I’ve taken Tippett as a possible sub into the rucks (depending on Hille’s performance).

What you think:-

BACKS
Goddard, Enright, H.Shaw, Hodge, Gilbee, Malceski, Waters
Maguire, Nason

MIDFIELD
Ablett, Selwood, Gibbs, Barlow, Martin, Trengrove
Banner Shuey

RUCKS
Clark, Hille
Warnock, Trengrove

FORWARDS
Riewoldt, O’Keefe, Harvey, Higgins, Tippett, Medhurst, Rockliff
Hitchcock, Podsiadly

Thanks

Heres mine:
Backs: Goodwin, Bock, Enright, H.Shaw, Hodge, O'Brien, Kennelly (Maquire, Smith)

Midfields: Selwood, Stanton (or Mitchell), Ball, Masten, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Banner)

Rucks: Tippett, Naitanui (Warnock, Trengrove)

Forwards: Roo, ROK, Gia, Gray, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff (Hitchcock, pods)

Bank: 102,000. Cant find an upgrade i like off any player. Only idea is pods to rohan and smith to waters if i can afford that.

A bit different but I quite like it. You won't need to spend much time on your backs, the only query would be selecting both Goodwin and Bock. Not sure what you think but I think there's better value around that mark than Bock, just not sold on him. If Goodwin stays on the park he'll be a great pick up.
Mids are pretty weak compared to a lot of others, but should make you some cash. Just watch Selwood's fitness.
Rucks are not bad but neither are premiums.
Forwards are good, except you might want your 3rd forward a bit stronger.
Overall a pretty decent team, but i'd probably try and strengthen your mids a bit by getting someone like Dal Santo in there, otherwise you might struggle to match a lot of other teams with strong midfields. :thumbsu:
BACKS
Maguire, Nason

MIDFIELD
Banner Shuey

RUCKS
Clark, Hille
Warnock, Trengrove

FORWARDS
Hitchcock, Podsiadly

Nice team.
Backs are great.
Mids are pretty good, i'm not keen on starting three rookies, but it does give you extra cash. Just watch Selwood's fitness.
Same starting rucks as me, i like it.
And great forward line. Although i'm not sure how many games Pods will play
Overall I really like it. Gook Luck. :thumbsu:

My team:

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hurn (Gram?), Hodge, Kennelly (Hooker?), Malceski, Waters
emg: Maguire, Webberley

Mids: Ablett, Dal Santo, Boyd, Ball, Trengove, Martin
emg: Barlow, Kayler-Thompson

Rucks: Clark, Hille
emg: Warnock, Bass

Fwds: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Harvey, Gray, Dangerfield, Mayne, Rockliff
emg: Gumbleton, Roberts

$11k left

Biggest concerns are D4 and D5 as well as F5 and F6.I could downgrade Hurn to Gram and bring in Hooker but not sure. Also concerned that my team needs a few more unique players.

Thanks

After taking a backseat and checking out other squads, my starting team is below.

My strategy was to take extra rookies through the midfield as I see these guys offering the biggest improvement, rather than wasting a rookie in my Fs and Bs who won’t get much time to improve. I’ve taken Tippett as a possible sub into the rucks (depending on Hille’s performance).

What you think:-

BACKS
Maguire, Nason

MIDFIELD
Banner Shuey

RUCKS
Clark, Hille
Warnock, Trengrove

FORWARDS
Hitchcock, Podsiadly

Thanks

Great team, my only worry is starting 3 rookies in the Mid and Malceski - was he the best possible pick in your price range? I had him last year and he bent me over big time.

Anyway, here's mine that I just chucked together, will need some tweakage no doubt but any advice would be appreciated.

BACKS:
Enright, Fisher, Gilbee, Blake, Kennelly, Ladson, Maguire
Davis, Nason

MIDS:
Ablett, Hayes, Gibbs, Boyd, Trengove, Martin
Barlow, Shuey

RUCKS:
Sandilands, Hille
Roughead, Lobbe

FWDS:
Riewoldt, Brown, Franklin, Gia, Tippett, Hall, Hitchcock
Gumbleton Rockliff

Great team, my only worry is starting 3 rookies in the Mid and Malceski - was he the best possible pick in your price range? I had him last year and he bent me over big time.

Anyway, here's mine that I just chucked together, will need some tweakage no doubt but any advice would be appreciated.

BACKS:
Davis, Nason

MIDS:
Barlow, Shuey

RUCKS:
Sandilands, Hille
Roughead, Lobbe

FWDS:
Gumbleton Rockliff

Looks like your backline premiums tail off fairly quickly. Gilbee could get back to his old self, but it's a risk having him as a 3rd best defender. Blake is unique - can score big but risky again. Look to maybe fit Hodge in to the backline, he should be affordable and will strengthen it up significantly. Maguire will annoy you all season if you're starting him. Really a bench player. Oh - and Fisher is injured.

Hayes is quite expensive and hasn't had the best preseason. Look to other options to save a bit of money. Premium mids are the coaches preference though. There's 100s of combinations that could work amazingly well. Not going to say one premium mid is better than another (except Ablett!)

Look to Warnock for ruck bench depth. Should cover you for the season if Sandi or Hille misses a game or two.

Lot of 'Hot and Cold' forwards in Brown, Buddy and Tippett (and probably Hall). All very good SC picks in their own right, however they could combine for 100 on a certain week, or 450 heh. To me it just looks like a potential emotional rollercoaster.

BACKS:
Davis, Nason

MIDS:
Barlow, Shuey

RUCKS:
Sandilands, Hille
Roughead, Lobbe

FWDS:
Gumbleton Rockliff

first of sam fisher is injured, Kennelly, Ladson, Maguire all could be a risk and maybe start off slow

mids and rucks are all ok

i would dowgrade one of your forwards too add to you backline

ok my team, i think i have finally finished my side :D

Backs Goddard Newman Enright Hodge Gram Everitt Waters
Res Sheppard Maguire

Mids Ablett Montagna Gilbee Martin Barlow Moles
Res Banner Howlett

Rucks Clark McIntosh
Res Warnock Lobbe

Forwards Riewoldt ROK Gia Tippett Hall Ziebell Rohan
Res Rockliff Hitchcock

and i only have $100 left

first of sam fisher is injured, Kennelly, Ladson, Maguire all could be a risk and maybe start off slow

mids and rucks are all ok

i would dowgrade one of your forwards too add to you backline

ok my team, i think i have finally finished my side :D

Res Sheppard Maguire

Res Banner Howlett

Rucks Clark McIntosh
Res Warnock Lobbe

Res Rockliff Hitchcock

you would hope you hav almost finished your team hahaha, 3 days to go and thirsday site will be frozen most likelyt always happens!

Everitt is your backline problem i would say dont rate him as a SCer

3 youngsters starting in the mids???WOW, Maybe downgrade montagna to his teammate in hayes or dal and pocket 100k. Gilbee in the backline is better is it not? (Everitt to Gilbee in backline, and then Gilbee to masten/wells in midfield?)

Rucks are good!

Fwds are not bad only thing is your taking a risk in 2 starting yonngsters and i think the Fwd line this yr will be the killer for everyone and the real headache.

juts my 2 cents, you have alot of upside should get some good cash flow coming in around rd5-8 so its a good team if your going for league win but maybe to risky if you want to be up there in overall rankings because there will be people out there who will have 5 weeks of much better scores than you and will be hard to catch up.

this is the the third restructre I've attempted,

Urquhart can be replaced with Heath shaw, and I'd have to downgrade my mid, but i think im finally happy with my team

DEF: Goddard, Drummond, Enright, Hodge, Urquhart, Hunt, Waters,
( Silvagni, Maguire)

MID: Ablett, Montagna, Swan, Gibbs, Martin D, Barlow
(Banner, Bastanic)

RUCK: Sandilands, Hille
(Cordy, McNamara)

FWD: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Harvey, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff, Hitchcock
(Gumbleton, Roberts)

you would hope you hav almost finished your team hahaha, 3 days to go and thirsday site will be frozen most likelyt always happens!

Everitt is your backline problem i would say dont rate him as a SCer

3 youngsters starting in the mids???WOW, Maybe downgrade montagna to his teammate in hayes or dal and pocket 100k. Gilbee in the backline is better is it not? (Everitt to Gilbee in backline, and then Gilbee to masten/wells in midfield?)

Rucks are good!

Fwds are not bad only thing is your taking a risk in 2 starting yonngsters and i think the Fwd line this yr will be the killer for everyone and the real headache.

juts my 2 cents, you have alot of upside should get some good cash flow coming in around rd5-8 so its a good team if your going for league win but maybe to risky if you want to be up there in overall rankings because there will be people out there who will have 5 weeks of much better scores than you and will be hard to catch up.

just changed a few things

Backs Goddard Newman Enright Hodge Harbrow Gram Waters
Res Sheppard Maguire

Mids Ablett NDS Ibbotson Martin Barlow Moles
Res Banner Howlett

Rucks Clark McIntosh
Res Warnock Lobbe

Res Rockliff PODS

still only $100 left

this is the the third restructre I've attempted,

Urquhart can be replaced with Heath shaw, and I'd have to downgrade my mid, but i think im finally happy with my team

DEF: Goddard, Drummond, Enright, Hodge, Urquhart, Hunt, Waters,
( Silvagni, Maguire)

MID: Ablett, Montagna, Swan, Gibbs, Martin D, Barlow
(Banner, Bastanic)

RUCK: Sandilands, Hille
(Cordy, McNamara)

FWD: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Harvey, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff, Hitchcock
(Gumbleton, Roberts)

just a note Roughead is ahead of Cordy same price aswell

Res Sheppard Maguire

Res Banner Howlett

Rucks Clark McIntosh
Res Warnock Lobbe

Res Rockliff Hitchcock

Positives
1) 4 solid guns in the Backs. Remaining backliners will not lose any value.
3) I like the approach of having two elites in the ruck, I have used the same stratagy.
4) Forward line looks good to fire

Negatives
1) 150k on a back line bench player might be a bit much, however options in Rookie backs are limited, so might be a good stratagy this year.
2) You already paid premium for Ablett, this is justified because he will be your perminant locked in captain. Why do you want to spend big for Mantagna?
3) I would look at Gilbee as a good option in DEF I'm not sure I like him in the mids especially since you are adopting the three playing rookie stratagy

BAC
Goddard, Enright, Hodge
O'Brien,Kennelly,Malceski
Greenwood, M.Maguire,B.Nason

MID
Gablett, Pendles, Goodes
Trengrove, Martin, Barlow
Shuey, Jetta

RUC
Sandi, Clark
Roughhead, Lobbe

FWD
Riewoldt, ROK, J.Brown
Tippett, Hall, Ziebell
Rockliff, Gumbleton, Pods

Goodes is in the midfield to start with, but I plan to move Ziebell into his spot and upgrade Ziebell to an Elite mid where there are more options.

Still unsure about some bench spots, They can be sorted on Friday

Still not entirely convinced on the following selections:
Greenwood, Goodes, J.Brown, Ziebell. I don't think they will dissapoint, but there are some other options at their prices.

Possibly might go Goodes to NDS, but then I will lose the MPP move with Ziebell.

Can you please give me some feedback?

Greenwoods out for 3 weeks, so not sure if u want to bench him but id replace with a rookie, given that greenwood would see his first price rise week, and by then you could downgrade a rookie( hopefully) to him if he is still performing like he did in preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back