Rate my team for 2010 (cont)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
qqvjgx.png

my revamped team!
probably 99% happy.. thoughts?

heres my team, any comments would be appreciated.

back- gilbee, hodge, newman, ellis, s. selwood, kennelly, ladson (sheppard, davis)

mid- Ablett (c), Deledio, Boak, Kerr, M McVeigh, D Martin ( Moarbito, Bastinac)

ruck- Tippet, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)

forward- O Keefe, Pavlich, Higgins, C Knights, Franklin, Ziebell, Dangerfield (Gumbleton, Podsiadly)

What do you think?
55 k left.

qqvjgx.png

my revamped team!
probably 99% happy.. thoughts?

Nice team but Sheppard won't get many games this year.

heres my team, any comments would be appreciated.

back- gilbee, hodge, newman, ellis, s. selwood, kennelly, ladson (sheppard, davis)

mid- Ablett (c), Deledio, Boak, Kerr, M McVeigh, D Martin ( Moarbito, Bastinac)

ruck- Tippet, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)

forward- O Keefe, Pavlich, Higgins, C Knights, Franklin, Ziebell, Dangerfield (Gumbleton, Podsiadly)

What do you think?
55 k left.

Nice team no need to change anything.

wbb9lf.jpg

Bit of money left so wondering what you guys think?

Kerr and Henderson are big risks.

And Mcphee is overpriced imo.

Here is my first look

Backs
Hodge, Gilbee, McGrath
Wojinski, Kennelly, Waters, J Smith (StK)
Res
Sheppard, P Davis

Mid
Swan, J Selwood, Goodes,
Judd, S Burgoyne, Morabito
Res
Shuey, Bastinac

Rucks
Sandilands, Ottens
Res R Warnock, Lobbe

Fwd
Riewoldt, J Brown, Pavlich, R Murphy,
Bradshaw, Dangerfield, Wonaemirri
Res
Gumbleton, Tapscott

114k left, which is good.

I'd redo the whole back line.

This is my first year of playing DT, so be nice :)

D: B Goddard, S Fisher, L Hodge, A Mackie, T Kennelly, R Ladson, J Hunt, (P Davis, J Trengove)

M: G Ablett, B Vince, S Pendlebury, P Dangerfield, J Trengove, D Martin (M Barlow, L Shuey)

R: M Kreuzer, K Tippett (R Warnock, M Lobbe)

F: N Riewoldt, A Goodes, C Rioli, M LeCras, R Gray, T Hawkins, J Ziebell (T Dennis-Lane, L Tapscott)

$9000 in the bank still.
For a first up effort its quite good. Only real issue is Ladsons injury that may see him miss round 1. A few unique selections that could make or break your season which is refreshing to see as well.

Now for my latest lineup:
Backs - Goddard S.Fisher Hodge H.Shaw S.Selwood Greenwood Broadbent Davis Webberley
Mids - Ablett Pendlebury J.Selwood Cooney Trengove Martin Shuey Bastinac
Rucks - Mumford Leuenberger Lobbe Trengove
Forwards - Riewoldt ROK Sylvia Pavlich Warren Polkinghorne Dangerfield TDL Tapscott

Bank: $8200

Equals keepers

Backs - Goddard S.Fisher Hodge H.Shaw S.Selwood Greenwood Broadbent Davis Webberley
Forwards - Riewoldt ROK Sylvia Pavlich Warren Polkinghorne Dangerfield TDL Tapscott

Equals keepers

Great team.

Maybe downgrade Greenwood for Waters and swap Sylvia for Goodes. :thumbsu:

Equals keepers
wouldnt call mumford or leuey keepers
mumford has the potential to become one but noone would have a clue at this stage
leuey has never scored well and is far too injury prone to consider a keeper, very likely he will go down at some stage throughout the year
id downgrade one of your mids to a midpricer and upgrade leuey to someone like kruezer or jolly if you can get the money for either of them
your premiums are all good choices and they are safe as well
except for maybe sylvia but its probably worth the punt on him
if you manage to upgrade leuey then you'll have 14 keepers including mummy which is a very good amount to start with

dtdraft.jpg

It is only an early draft and will change multiple times during the NAB cup.

Things I am unsure of at the moment with it:

Whether I should keep Hayes or downgrade to a Vince type and use the cash elsewhere, whether or not Armitage will make the St. Kilda side and whether or not having 2 rookies starting in the mids is a little risky.

It is only an early draft and will change multiple times during the NAB cup.

Things I am unsure of at the moment with it:

Whether I should keep Hayes or downgrade to a Vince type and use the cash elsewhere, whether or not Armitage will make the St. Kilda side and whether or not having 2 rookies starting in the mids is a little risky.

Wouldn't stress too much about Armitage. There's half a dozen options around that price range (Masten, Ward, Cotchin, Palmer, Swift and Dalziell off the top of my head). Just keep an eye out NAB Cup and pick whoever looks the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Equals keepers

prob about 5000-10000 finish team. No where near enough good premiums. Mumford/berger are no good, change to sandi/hmac or cox and then look at maybe kruzer.
Backline is good, midfield needs work, none of those players can be swapped to other positions, a thing i believe to be vital this yr. Put ROK in the mids and get rid of pendles or selwood, selwodd has bulked up to break packs not get more possesions more value in cross or someone similar.
F line, get rid of warren and polikinghorn and wiggle your team around to get 2 more premiums there. like franklin, higgins, murphy, lecras, grey ect.

Get rid of sylvia, unless you live in his brain your taking a big risk.

Dt is all about players that are locks for 2k a year, as far as im concerned you have less than 8. No where near enough to win. Thats only 16-18k of your points. Where is ur other 30k coming from?

DEFENDERS
Goddard, C.Cornes, Hodge,
H.Shaw, Harry O'Brien, Leigh Brown, T.Kennelly
*L.Fisher, J.Blight*

MIDFIELD
Rich, Cotchin, Masten,
Wellingham, Kerr, Houli
*J. Trengove, Shuey*

RUCK
D.Jolly, Kreuzer
*W.Skipper, Lobbe*

FORWARDS
Didak, Neon Leon, Tippet, Baz Hall
B. Ebert, J. Westhoff, Dangerfield
*J. Watts, Gumby*

Only 14grand to spare.

DEFENSE
Leigh Brown is a consistent player but maybe not worth 230k- any upgrades?
Leigh Fisher, is he a steal bench player at 113k? Something I don't know?
J.Blight apparently tagged Heath Shaw at their internal, put him to shame.

MID
Cheap I know, but I'm sick of burning money on midfielders that end up being duds.
Cotch + Masten are due to show why they were high picks- both in their 3rd seasons.
Apparently Wellingham ripped up the Collingwood internal.

RUCK
I figure if Jolly or Kruz fall to bits, Tipdog can stroll in here.
Skipper is at Hawks now and they've got dud ruckmen, decent pickup at 96k.

FORWARDS
I love Bazza, about time the dogs midfielders had a target over 60kgs. Didak and Neon can go into the midfield when/if I need later, Tip to ruck.
Gumby has been impressing at Essendon I hear.
Westhoff played in ruck at a Power trial game, he or Lobbe will be 2nd to Brogan.

I've got a feeling that Frasier will actually rip it up this year, apparently he was drafted at #1 as a full forward but has never really bulked up and always been trapped in the ruck.

(Yes, I'm a pies fan- sorry.)

hey fellas just wondering if u could give me a few pointers on what i could do to improve my team.

Backs- goddard, enright, S. Fisher, Hodge, Kennelly, Waters
B sheppard
Maguire, P davis

Mids- Ablett, Pendulbry, Vince, Mcveigh, trengrove, martin
Morabito, Sheuy

Rucks- Kruzer, hille
Warnock, West

Forwards- Reiwolt, brown, pav, franklin, murphy, rioli, Wonameri
Gumbleton, Tapscott

tell us wat u think

hey fellas just wondering if u could give me a few pointers on what i could do to improve my team.

B sheppard
Maguire, P davis

Morabito, Sheuy

Rucks- Kruzer, hille
Warnock, West

Gumbleton, Tapscott

tell us wat u think

Solid defense :)

Not enough depth in the Midfield, Ablett, Pendles + Vince will pull big numbers but I'd be surprised if 3 of your other 5 play round 1.

Hille is injury prone but worth rolling the dice, 'Lobbe' is meant to be a good pickup for a bench ruckman, from Port.

You've picked alot of Tall forwards who 'generally' aren't great value. Gumbleton is a good pickup. Forward I'd suggest Dangerfield, Tippet and Baz Hall, decent value imo.

Good stuff but maybe try for more depth, too many players that may not get games.

B sheppard
Maguire, P davis

Morabito, Sheuy

Rucks- Kruzer, hille
Warnock, West

Gumbleton, Tapscott

tell us wat u think
dont listen to the other guy
your team is decent mate :thumbsu:
good forwards
taking a bit of risk in the backs and forwards with wona and shepp on field
mids are nice
not sure on hille
still not a bad line up mate
will get better with a little tinkering here and there

Solid defense :)

Not enough depth in the Midfield, Ablett, Pendles + Vince will pull big numbers but I'd be surprised if 3 of your other 5 play round 1.

Hille is injury prone but worth rolling the dice, 'Lobbe' is meant to be a good pickup for a bench ruckman, from Port.

You've picked alot of Tall forwards who 'generally' aren't great value. Gumbleton is a good pickup. Forward I'd suggest Dangerfield, Tippet and Baz Hall, decent value imo.

Good stuff but maybe try for more depth, too many players that may not get games.

The other three in Morib, Martin and Trengove will definately play..McVeigh won't cause he is suspended.

The tall fowards he selected are going to be great scorers IMO, the three you have suggested not so.

The other three in Morib, Martin and Trengove will definately play..McVeigh won't cause he is suspended.

The tall fowards he selected are going to be great scorers IMO, the three you have suggested not so.

4 rookies (never heard of Martin, I assume rookie) in the midfield is a risk.
Never said the talls can't score big, said they generally aren't good value. Riewoldt, Brown, Buddy + Pav= 1.65Million.. good value? Worth 3 Gabletts?

Here is my 2nd look
Always struggle down back

Backs
Hodge, Gilbee, McGrath
Wojinski, Kennelly, M Brown (WCE), Waters
Res
Sheppard, P Davis

Mid
Swan, J Selwood, Goodes,
Judd, S Burgoyne, Morabito
Res
Shuey, Bastinac

Rucks
Sandilands, Ottens
Res R Warnock, Lobbe

Fwd
Riewoldt, J Brown, Pavlich, R Murphy,
Bradshaw, Dangerfield, Wonaemirri
Res
Gumbleton, Tapscott

4k left

Why is everyone getting Le Cras? Is he playing in midfield this year or something?

Any thoughts on my team would be much appreciated. I'm thinking that I am probably lacking a few real real premium players (especially in the fwd line), ie Goddard, Swan, Ablett, Pavlich, Reiwoldt, Sandilands.

Backs: Gram, Hodge, H.Shaw, J.Waite, Grundy, Kennelly, Ladson (Davis, Markovic)

Mids: Bartel, Gibbs, Pendlebury, L.Ball, Trengove, Martin (Morabito, Bastinac)

Rucks: Jolly, Tippett (Skipper, Lobbe)

Fwds: Goodes, Sylvia, Franklin, Rioli, Gray, Ziebell, Wonaemirri (Tapscott, Dennis-Lane)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back