Rate my team for 2010 (cont)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defenders: Goddard, Grimes, Hodge, Ellis, Broadbent, Ladson, Sheppard, Suckling, A.Smith

Midfield: Ablett, Hayes, Sewell, Masten, Trengrove, Martin, Scully, Shuey

Rucks: Clark, Natanui, Warnock, Trengove

Forwards: Chapman, Higgins, Franklin, Rioli, Zibell, Dangerfield, Veszpremi, Rockliff, A. Moore

Veszpremi and Broadbent my major concerns..

personally id lose ablett for bartell

ive noticed not mant people pick chapman and was wondering why? although expensive surely he will be value?

Ok Take 2. Thoughts appreciated thanks :)

untitled-2.jpg

Crooza, your midfield is strong but your defense is very weak. I'd consider downgrading a few of your mids and use that money to improve your defenders

Forward line is good, I like the structure but i'm not sure if Rooke and LeCras (if he doesn't move the the midfield) have much improvement. There are better players available at those prices imo

personally id lose ablett for bartell

ive noticed not mant people pick chapman and was wondering why? although expensive surely he will be value?
durability concerns. you're paying top dollar for someone who is very likely to miss a few games during the season.

with those injury concerns will he be able to keep his 112 average? he could very well drop in value and be picked up on the cheap

and if he does miss games are you going to be able cover for him? there aren't many quality rookies listed outside of the mids this year

Crooza, your midfield is strong but your defense is very weak. I'd consider downgrading a few of your mids and use that money to improve your defenders

Forward line is good, I like the structure but i'm not sure if Rooke and LeCras (if he doesn't move the the midfield) have much improvement. There are better players available at those prices imo

Thanks for that Omit :thumbsu: Might work around priddis & Masten and see what I can come up with? I am not completely happy with it at the moment & am seeing what happens with a few of the mid range players in the Nab before finalising it.

Probably because the people with the prospectus and inside knowledge are not posting their teams.
Exactly, people who bother to do their own research aren't going to spoil that by posting teams up here. I feel free in giving advice on a team, but I won't be posting mine.:thumbsu:

Thoughts appreciated. :)
First timer-

Backs- Hodge, Dowler, Hurley, Pears, Tadgh, Jesse Smith, Mitch Farmer ( D. Grimes, C. Howard)

Mids- Ablett, Swan, Vince, Watson, Cooney, Martin ( Trengrove, Lucas)

Forwards- Roo, Higgins, Franklin, LeCras, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Williams (Gumbleton, Pods)

Rucks- Ryder and Ottens ( Nic Nat and Warnock)

Taken a bit of a risk with Ottens in the ruck but if he manages to play 10 plus games that will pay off in a big way. I've got Nic Nat for coverage. Loaded up on the midfield where most of the big-scoring players come from.

This is my first time playing DT so I'm after some advice here... clearly the team isn't finished (I have $144,900 spare with this) but just wondering if there's anything I can do, like anybody that doesn't score well in DT that I have in there or anything like that?

Also with guys like Goodes, Rioli, Robbie Gray who might not play where I've put them, does it matter where they go? Will they still accumulate the points?

teamsf.jpg

Thoughts appreciated. :)
First timer-

Backs- Hodge, Dowler, Hurley, Pears, Tadgh, Jesse Smith, Mitch Farmer ( D. Grimes, C. Howard)

Mids- Ablett, Swan, Vince, Watson, Cooney, Martin ( Trengrove, Lucas)

Forwards- Roo, Higgins, Franklin, LeCras, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Williams (Gumbleton, Pods)

Rucks- Ryder and Ottens ( Nic Nat and Warnock)

Taken a bit of a risk with Ottens in the ruck but if he manages to play 10 plus games that will pay off in a big way. I've got Nic Nat for coverage. Loaded up on the midfield where most of the big-scoring players come from.

Will have to keep an eye on ottens before round 1 as he is a big risk but saying that could be a major cash cow. Backline needs a bit of strengthening and through the season might cop donuts which will cost you..

This is my team feel free to critisize and help out on. Will appreciate it alot
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Backs: Goddard,Fisher,Hodge,Carrazzo,Ellis,Hunt,Sheppard (Davis,Maguire)

Mids: Cooney, Selwood, Cotchin, Masten, Scully,Trengrove(Martin, Bastinac)

Rucks: McIntosh, Hille, (Skipper, Warnock)

For: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Brown, Franklin, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Burton, ( TDL, Gumbleton)

I have $204,000 in the bank wanting advice where to spend it. Thanks

Backs: Hodge Shaw Mackie Mcphee Waite Greenwood Ladson (hunt, webberly)
Mids : Selwood Mitchell Cooney Mcveigh Martin Trengrove ( bastanic, banner)
Rucks: Hille Natanui (warnock lobbe)
Fwds : Voldt Brown ROK Buddy Gia Dangerfield Burton (poisdaly Dennis lane)

thinking of swapping burton to medhurst
any other ideas?

feed back commmets critiscims are all appreciated

Backs: Hodge Shaw Mackie Mcphee Waite Greenwood Ladson (hunt, webberly)
Mids : Selwood Mitchell Cooney Mcveigh Martin Trengrove ( bastanic, banner)
Rucks: Hille Natanui (warnock lobbe)
Fwds : Voldt Brown ROK Buddy Gia Dangerfield Burton (poisdaly Dennis lane)

any other ideas?

Just a friendly reminder that Both Franklin and Mark McVeigh will miss round one due to suspensions from last year.

I'm not saying that they are not good choices, just make sure you have some cover if you want them in your team :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gentlemen,

Early days, but some advice would be greatly appreciated

Defenders: Enright, Cornes, Hodge, Shaw, Harbrow, Kennely, M Farmer (P Davis, Trengrove)

Mids: Swan, Bartel, Watson, M Mcveigh, Martin, Trengrove, (K Lucas, Benjamin)

Rucks: Hille, NicNat, (Warnock, Mcauley)

Forwards: Riewoldt, s Johnson, Pavlich, Brown, Higgins, Birdman, Butcher (Grant, Gumbleton)

Cheers guys

Gentlemen,

Early days, but some advice would be greatly appreciated

Defenders: Enright, Cornes, Hodge, Shaw, Harbrow, Kennely, M Farmer (P Davis, Trengrove)

Mids: Swan, Bartel, Watson, M Mcveigh, Martin, Trengrove, (K Lucas, Benjamin)

Rucks: Hille, NicNat, (Warnock, Mcauley)

Forwards: Riewoldt, s Johnson, Pavlich, Brown, Higgins, Birdman, Butcher (Grant, Gumbleton)

Cheers guys

Highlighted are the iffy ones..
Backs over all are very solid, only concern is Mitch getting a game and thus a donut round one if your not careful

Mcveigh could be anything and there is better value and room to move especially Redden. Look into Bastinac and Shuey for bench as they have great chance of breaking into the sides this year

Rucks are worrying as you have no premium... think about getting one of Cox, Sandi, Clark or Hmac

Johnson, Higgins and birdman are all a concern with injury and could spell disaster, look into ROK as he's consistent and is moving into forward line. Birdman is well.... old not saying he can't pull a few rabbits out of the hat but better of going for a dangerfield or josh P kennedy. Butcher will be a key forward and as such unlikely to get a game at all this year. Only worry about Gumby is fitness, look at TDL or any other small forward to replace for a cash cow

Feel free to rip it apart $9,200 in the bank. Not so worried about the reserves.

Back: Hargrave, Gram, Hodge, L Hansen, Suban, Nicoski
Midfield: Swan, Ablett, Selwood, Masten, Trengove, Morabito
Rucks: Sandilands, Kreuzer
Forwards: Riewoldt, O Keefe, Lecras, Gray, Polkinghorne, Dangerfield

Cheers

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Suban, Kennely, Ladson, Hunt, Waters, Grimes

Mids: Swan, Montagna, Bartel, Mitchel, Scully, Trengrove, Martin, Morabito

Sandilands, Naitanui, Warnock, Trengrove

Forwards: N. Riewoldt, Franklin, tippet, ziebell, buchanon, mayne, reid, gumbleton, podsiadly

Any help / tips would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure about having soo many young mids, tried to compensate by getting 4 keepers in there thoughts anyone?

worried about my lower end backs as well too many around the 180k mark.

1st post on site.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey everyone,

First posting and here's my squad (pending NAB standouts and changing my mind another 15 times a day).

BACKS: Enright, Fisher, Hodge, Gilby, S Stevens, Hunt, Schofield (Maguire, Trengove).
MIDS: Ablett, Didak, Mitchell, Cooney, Masten, Connors (Banner, Bastinac).
RUCKS: McIntosh, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe).
FWDS: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Gia, Waite, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Rockliffe (Gumby, Dennis-Lane).

So, what are your thoughts?
Cheers

Hey everyone,

First posting and here's my squad (pending NAB standouts and changing my mind another 15 times a day).

BACKS: Enright, Fisher, Hodge, Gilby, S Stevens, Hunt, Schofield (Maguire, Trengove).
MIDS: Ablett, Didak, Mitchell, Cooney, Masten, Connors (Banner, Bastinac).
RUCKS: McIntosh, Naitanui (Warnock, Lobbe).
FWDS: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Gia, Waite, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Rockliffe (Gumby, Dennis-Lane).

So, what are your thoughts?
Cheers

It looks like you put a lot of weight in recent NAB cup games.
Not sure that Connors is in Richmond's best 22 yet. Same with Rockliffe.
Forward line is pretty weak. I would downgrade a premium and a mid range in the midfield and upgrade your forwards.

Not sure about having soo many young mids, tried to compensate by getting 4 keepers in there thoughts anyone?

That kind of mid strategy is fine. I play it, and it is risky but fine. Mids are were all the points are so I like to stack as many lock and leave players in their as soon as I can.

Hey guys,
I'm happy with this side are u??

Goddard fisher enright hodge shaw Kennelly hunt
maguire Davis.

Selwood Mitchell Palmer masten trengove Martin
morabito bastinac

kreuzer Tippett
warnock trengove

okeefe pavlich Murphy rioli gray ziebell dangerfield
gumby tdl

Any thoughts?

me and paddy13 are arguing whos team is better so i thught id leave it to the public and you decide...
BACKS:Goddard, Enright, Fisher, Shaw, Hodge, Kennelly, Lisle
(Davis, Trengove)
MIDS: Bartel, Mitchell, Vince, Mcveigh, Trengove, Martin
(Morabito, Bastinac)
RUCKS:Sandilands, Hille
(Roughead, Lobbe)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Tippet, Dangerfield, Rockliff
(TDL, Tapscott)

New and improved team. Pretty happy the way this has come together.
Would you be happy going in with this team for round one?

Backs: Goddard, Fisher, Hodge, Shaw, Harbrow, Ellis, Ladson (Trengove, Lisle)

Mids: Gibbs, Boak, Cooney, Sidebottom, Trengove, Martin ( Banner, Shuey)

Rucks: Jolly, Kreuzer (Prato, Bass)

Forwards: Riewoldt, Goodes, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Medhurst, Dangerfield, Reid ( Stewart, Dennis-Lane)

I feel confident with these players. Picked them for a reason as with everyone in the team. Just got to hope it comes together :)

backs: Hodge shaw mackie mcphee waite greenwood ladson (hunt, webberly)
mids : Selwood mitchell cooney mcveigh martin trengrove ( bastanic, banner)
rucks: Hille natanui (warnock lobbe)
fwds : Voldt brown rok buddy gia dangerfield burton (poisdaly dennis lane)

any other ideas?

gentlemen,

early days, but some advice would be greatly appreciated

defenders: Enright, cornes, hodge, shaw, harbrow, kennely, m farmer (p davis, trengrove)

mids: Swan, bartel, watson, m mcveigh, martin, trengrove, (k lucas, benjamin)

rucks: Hille, nicnat, (warnock, mcauley)

forwards: Riewoldt, s johnson, pavlich, brown, higgins, birdman, butcher (grant, gumbleton)

cheers guys

backs: Goddard, enright, hodge, suban, kennely, ladson, hunt, waters, grimes

mids: Swan, montagna, bartel, mitchel, scully, trengrove, martin, morabito

sandilands, naitanui, warnock, trengrove

forwards: N. Riewoldt, franklin, tippet, ziebell, buchanon, mayne, reid, gumbleton, podsiadly

any help / tips would be greatly appreciated.

Worried about my lower end backs as well too many around the 180k mark.

hey everyone,

first posting and here's my squad (pending nab standouts and changing my mind another 15 times a day).

backs: enright, fisher, hodge, gilby, s stevens, hunt, schofield (maguire, trengove).
mids: ablett, didak, mitchell, cooney, masten, connors (banner, bastinac).
rucks: mcintosh, naitanui (warnock, lobbe).
fwds: riewoldt, pavlich, gia, waite, ziebell, dangerfield, rockliffe (gumby, dennis-lane).

lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back