Rate My Team (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not very good at judging other teams really. Here is my team and I must say that reading this thread has a lot to do with it. Any input appreciated. :)

138k left in the kitty
You will be f**ked when Freo has a bye. Perhaps try to get a getter balance across all teams.

That's my 2 cents.

BACKS
Goddard,Gibbs,Grimes,Reid,Broughton,Otten,Heppel
Stanley,Toy,Watson

MIDS
Montagna,Pendlebury,Boyd,Thomas,Polec,Conca
Swallow,Harris,Wallis

RUCKS
Sandilands,Jolly
Fraser,Campbell

FORWARDS
Riewoldt,Franklin,Higgins,Jurrah,Morton,Krakouer,Mzungu
Prestia,Richardson,Matera

Some help guys would be great

BACKS
Goddard,Gibbs,Grimes,Reid,Broughton,Otten,Heppel
Stanley,Toy,Watson

MIDS
Montagna,Pendlebury,Boyd,Thomas,Polec,Conca
Swallow,Harris,Wallis

RUCKS
Sandilands,Jolly
Fraser,Campbell

FORWARDS
Riewoldt,Franklin,Higgins,Jurrah,Morton,Krakouer,Mzungu
Prestia,Richardson,Matera

Some help guys would be great

Dont like Jurrah and Morton in the forward line together, they are both a bit hit and miss. Other than that it looks solid.

Here is my effort.

Backs
Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, Enright, Gilbee, Otten, Heppell (R. Tarrant, Toy, Duigan)

Mids
Judd, Pendlebury, Deledio, Higgins, Gaff, Polec (Swallow, Harris, Wallis)

Rucks
Cox, Warnock (Fraser, Redden)

Forwards
Chapman, Riewoldt, Didak, Sylvia, Richardson, Mzungu, Smith (Prestia, Matera, Darling)

Im a bit unsure of some of the first year players, Toy, Redden, Gaff and Darling in particular. Other than that I think I'm happy with the team, but it will probably change.

I have $167200 in the bank.

Dont like Jurrah and Morton in the forward line together, they are both a bit hit and miss. Other than that it looks solid.

Here is my effort.

Backs
Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, Enright, Gilbee, Otten, Heppell (R. Tarrant, Toy, Duigan)

Mids
Judd, Pendlebury, Deledio, Higgins, Gaff, Polec (Swallow, Harris, Wallis)

Rucks
Cox, Warnock (Fraser, Redden)

Forwards
Chapman, Riewoldt, Didak, Sylvia, Richardson, Mzungu, Smith (Prestia, Matera, Darling)

Im a bit unsure of some of the first year players, Toy, Redden, Gaff and Darling in particular. Other than that I think I'm happy with the team, but it will probably change.

I have $167200 in the bank.

West Coach Coach said yesterday on SEN that Darling had more chance of playing than Gaff as Gaff is still very light framed....So l would keep Darling , remove Gaff and use the money plus the remainder on another quality midfielder....

West Coach Coach said yesterday on SEN that Darling had more chance of playing than Gaff as Gaff is still very light framed....So l would keep Darling , remove Gaff and use the money plus the remainder on another quality midfielder....

Cheers mate, hadnt heard that.

Here's my team....any opinions
Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Gillbee, E.Wood, Astbury, R.Tarrant, D. Heppell
Emergencies: K.Hunt, McKernan, McGovern.

Mid-field: Swan, Pendlebury, Sidebottom, J.Selwood, Carrazzo, Dangerfield
Emergencies: D.Swallow, Mzungu, Callinan

Rucks: Sandilands, Jolly
Emergencies: Z.Clarke, J.Tippett

Forwards: N.Riewoldt, B.Harvey, L.Dunn, C.Dawes, K.Tippett, P.Veszpremi, A.Krakouer.
Emergencies:J.Darling, I.Smith, Von Bertouch.

l know l have a lot of Collingwood players but with inter-positional changes and not having a bye till round 12 l'm happy with that.

Here's my team....any opinions
Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Gillbee, E.Wood, Astbury, R.Tarrant, D. Heppell
Emergencies: K.Hunt, McKernan, McGovern.

Mid-field: Swan, Pendlebury, Sidebottom, J.Selwood, Carrazzo, Dangerfield
Emergencies: D.Swallow, Mzungu, Callinan

Rucks: Sandilands, Jolly
Emergencies: Z.Clarke, J.Tippett

Forwards: N.Riewoldt, B.Harvey, L.Dunn, C.Dawes, K.Tippett, P.Veszpremi, A.Krakouer.
Emergencies:J.Darling, I.Smith, Von Bertouch.

l know l have a lot of Collingwood players but with inter-positional changes and not having a bye till round 12 l'm happy with that.

Backs: I like the Astbury and Tarrant selections..unique. However not keen on 4 of them. Maybe a premium short in a backline.
Mids: 2 pies maybe but not 3. Swap Pendles for a Cross or Boyd. Carazzo?? have not seen his preseason yet?
Rucks: Good
fwds: Needs a little work. Harvs getting on so risky. Dunn - not guaranteed a game. Dawes up and down but could be a smoky. Vespremi injury worries but could fire.

Trade Dangerfield and Carazzo down to rookies like Harris, Heppell and upgrade fwd line Harvs to franklin, Dunn to a higgins etc.

Good luck

Heres's mine,

B: Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Toy (B.Smith, Hibberd, Duigan)
M: Swan, Montagna, Cross, Mundy, Swallow, Heppell (Harris, Mungzu, Pittard)
R: Cox, Jolly ( Derickx, Z.Smith)
F: N.Riewoldt, Franklin, Chapman, Higgins, Krakourer, C.Richardson, Matera (Prestia, Michie, I.Smith)
$140K left

Still not convinced with Gibbs (Johncock maybe), Mundy (Judd) and Ruck with leaving out Sandilands
Would like Judd but with Gibbs and Judd there is two trades I have to use come finals time..No one is taking Judd this year for simply this reason.
Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated

Cheers

Well esorhali I reckon you gotta have a good look at Sandi in your rucks. Not sure Jolly is a good pick either. I had him for most of last year and regretted it almost every week. As for Judd, I got the same dilemma. He's in my team for now, but he might get the flick as yet.

Kool Kangas I reckon you still gotta be real careful having too many guys from one team. I had quite a few Geelong players last year, and although it worked great some weeks, I'd suffer more than most when they had a bad game.

My team..
DEF - GODDARD, GIBBS, DELEDIO, GRIMES, OTTEN, CLARKE, TOY
(PUOPOLO, HIBBERD, DUIGAN)

MID - SWAN, JUDD, HODGE, MONTAGNA, SWALLOW, HEPPELL
(MZUNGU, ATLEY, WALLIS)

RUCK - SANDI, COX,
(SMITH, DERICKX)

FWD - RIEWOLDT, FRANKLIN, DIDAK, GREEN, PORPLYZIA, PETRIE, RICHARDSON
(MOTLOP, MATERA, DARLING)

Not sure if I have enough $$ in Defence for a start, and only $6k left in the bank is a worry..

Thoughts people?

Well esorhali I reckon you gotta have a good look at Sandi in your rucks. Not sure Jolly is a good pick either. I had him for most of last year and regretted it almost every week. As for Judd, I got the same dilemma. He's in my team for now, but he might get the flick as yet.

Kool Kangas I reckon you still gotta be real careful having too many guys from one team. I had quite a few Geelong players last year, and although it worked great some weeks, I'd suffer more than most when they had a bad game.

My team..
DEF - GODDARD, GIBBS, DELEDIO, GRIMES, OTTEN, CLARKE, TOY
(PUOPOLO, HIBBERD, DUIGAN)

MID - SWAN, JUDD, HODGE, MONTAGNA, SWALLOW, HEPPELL
(MZUNGU, ATLEY, WALLIS)

RUCK - SANDI, COX,
(SMITH, DERICKX)

FWD - RIEWOLDT, FRANKLIN, DIDAK, GREEN, PORPLYZIA, PETRIE, RICHARDSON
(MOTLOP, MATERA, DARLING)

Not sure if I have enough $$ in Defence for a start, and only $6k left in the bank is a worry..

Thoughts people?

I agree about the backline not being strong enough. I would get rid of Clarke and swap Heppell into backline, then put Dan Harris or Polec in the mids. Also unsure of Didak in the forwards with no preseason. so maybe Harvey would be a better option.

My team is:
Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Enright, Adcock, Otten, Heppell. (Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)
Mids- Swan, Judd, Dal Santo, Watson, D.Swallow, Polec. (Harris, Smith, Atley)
Rucks- Sandilands, Jolly. (Smith, Petrie)
Fwds- Riewoldt, Franklin, Green, Higgins, Krakouer, Richardson, Mzungu. (Prestia, Matera, Michie)

Heres's mine,

B: Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Toy (B.Smith, Hibberd, Duigan)
M: Swan, Montagna, Cross, Mundy, Swallow, Heppell (Harris, Mungzu, Pittard)
R: Cox, Jolly ( Derickx, Z.Smith)
F: N.Riewoldt, Franklin, Chapman, Higgins, Krakourer, C.Richardson, Matera (Prestia, Michie, I.Smith)
$140K left

Still not convinced with Gibbs (Johncock maybe), Mundy (Judd) and Ruck with leaving out Sandilands
Would like Judd but with Gibbs and Judd there is two trades I have to use come finals time..No one is taking Judd this year for simply this reason.
Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated

Cheers[/quote]
Thanks for the ideas. On looking at your team it looks good but l would look at someone to replace either Matera or Prestia as with Gold Coast having the bye the first week you need to find a player and l cant see Richardson in the starting 22 for North or your other 2 emergencies playing either. You need to find another $30-$40K on top of what you've got to get another reasonable forward. Maybe a Gary Rohan F/M(SYD) ? Also which Swallow have you picked Andrew or David? Good Luck

My team is:
Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Enright, Adcock, Otten, Heppell. (Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)
Fwds- Riewoldt, Franklin, Green, Higgins, Krakouer, Richardson, Mzungu. (Prestia, Matera, Michie)[/quote]

The players l've BOLD highlighted l dont think will play the first round. The Gold Coast players in blue wont play the first week as they have a bye . You may need to find a player to play the first round in your forward and midfield. The structure of your side looks good other than what l've said.....Well done

My team is:
Fwds- Riewoldt, Franklin, Green, Higgins, Krakouer, Richardson, Mzungu. (Prestia, Matera, Michie)

The players l've BOLD highlighted l dont think will play the first round. The Gold Coast players in blue wont play the first week as they have a bye . You may need to find a player to play the first round in your forward and midfield. The structure of your side looks good other than what l've said.....Well done[/quote]

Thanks mate. I've tinkered a little bit over the last half an hour and this is what I've come up with:
Backs- Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Adcock, Otten, Heppell (Toy, Duigan, Puopolo)
Mids- Swan, Selwood, Dal Santo, A.Swallow, D.Swallow, Polec. (Pittard, Atley, Harris)
Rucks- Sandilands, Cox, (Smith, Campbell)
Fwds- Riewoldt, Franklin, Green, S.Johnson, Krakouer, Petrie, Mzungu, (Matera, Smith, Richardson)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/quote]
Thanks mate. I've tinkered a little bit over the last half an hour and this is what I've come up with:
Backs- Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Adcock, Otten, Heppell (Toy, Duigan, Puopolo)
Mids- Swan, Selwood, Dal Santo, A.Swallow, D.Swallow, Polec. (Pittard, Atley, Harris)
Rucks- Sandilands, Cox, (Smith, Campbell)
Fwds- Riewoldt, Franklin, Green, S.Johnson, Krakouer, Petrie, Mzungu,
(Matera, Smith, Richardson)[/quote]

Cant say much about you team decent all round typical of what is out there at the moment i have many of the players aswell not sure about adcock hope green keeps his form going from last year but not sure he will and dosnt petrie miss the first round?

Backs: Goddard,Gibbs,Enright,Grimes,Hurn,Astbury,Otten
Subs: Puopolo,Toy,Duigan

Mids: Swan,Judd,Hayes,Kennedy J (swans),Swallow, Harris
Subs: Hibbel,Atley,Liberatore

Rucks: Sandilands,Jolly
Subs: Smith,Derickx

Fowds: Riewoldt,Pavlich,J Riewoldt,S Johnson,Higgins,Krakouer,Mzunga
Subs:Matera,Michie,Richardson

The bold is who ive traded in still not sure about my team yet help with the subs would also be good

Backs: Goddard,Gibbs,Enright,Grimes,Hurn,Astbury,Otten
Subs: Puopolo,Toy,Duigan

Mids: Swan,Judd,Hayes,Kennedy J (swans),Swallow, Harris
Subs: Hibbel,Atley,Liberatore

Rucks: Sandilands,Jolly
Subs: Smith,Derickx

Fowds: Riewoldt,Pavlich,J Riewoldt,S Johnson,Higgins,Krakouer,Mzunga
Subs:Matera,Michie,Richardson

The bold is who ive traded in still not sure about my team yet help with the subs would also be good

Hibbel is a good player, but I think Hepperd will get more games.

Hey lads, my first time at super coach. after reading through some of the feedback, i've made some slight adjustments to my team. any feeback would be greatly appreciated!

Backs:
Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Grimes, Otten, Tarrant, Hibberd (Stanley, Duigan, Puopolo)

Mids:
Swan, Judd, Selwood, Hodge, Gaff, Heppell (Harris, Atley, Irons)

Rucks:
Sandilands, Cox (Smith, Derickx)

Forwards:
Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Harvey, Krakouer, Mzungu, Darling (Matera, Smith, Richardson)

BACKS:
Goddard ::: Gibbs ::: Deledio ::: Broughton ::: Grimes ::: Otten ::: Tarrant -
(Duigan, Toy, Hibberd)

MIDS:
Swan ::: Judd ::: Boyd ::: Swallow ::: Harris ::: Mzungu -
(Heppell, Callinan, Irons)

RUCKS:
Sandi ::: Cox -
(Z.Smith, Derickx)

FWDS:
Chapman ::: N.Riewoldt ::: Franklin ::: Rioli ::: Dangerfield ::: Krakouer ::: Richardson
(Matera, Darling, S.McKernan)

Thoughts would be appreciated

Hey lads, my first time at super coach. after reading through some of the feedback, i've made some slight adjustments to my team. any feeback would be greatly appreciated!

Backs:
Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Grimes, Otten, Tarrant, Hibberd (Stanley, Duigan, Puopolo)

Mids:
Swan, Judd, Selwood, Hodge, Gaff, Heppell (Harris, Atley, Irons)

Rucks:
Sandilands, Cox (Smith, Derickx)

Forwards:
Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Harvey, Krakouer, Mzungu, Darling (Matera, Smith, Richardson)
Good.
only worry is Harvey though, a year older. Can only see his scores going down.

Besides that you will do well.

I'd like my team rated please :)

Back: Goddard, Broughton, Deledio, Chaplin, Grimes, Carrazzo, Otten.
(Bench: Heppell, Toy, Puopolo)

Mid: Swan, Boak, Sidebottom, Kennedy, Scully, Polec.
(Mzungu, Lock, Jolly)

FWD: Pavlich, Sylvia, Morton, Zaharakis, McQualter, O'Hailpin, Krakouer.
(Matera, Richardson, McKernan)

Thanks in advance guys!

I'd like my team rated please :)

Back: Goddard, Broughton, Deledio, Chaplin, Grimes, Carrazzo, Otten.
(Bench: Heppell, Toy, Puopolo)

Mid: Swan, Boak, Sidebottom, Kennedy, Scully, Polec.
(Mzungu, Lock, Jolly)

FWD: Pavlich, Sylvia, Morton, Zaharakis, McQualter, O'Hailpin, Krakouer.
(Matera, Richardson, McKernan)

Thanks in advance guys!

Stay away from O'Hailpin & Carrazzo, as a Carlton supporter. Your team looks very risky, 1 premium forward who's likely to miss games. The next 5 are all gambles.

Surely you have a lot of left over cash?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY TEAM:

BACKS: Drummond & Krakouer are pretty risky, not sure what to do there.
Goddard - Gibbs - Deledio - Drummond - N. Krakouer - A. Otten - Heppell.
EMG: Toy, Puopolo, Duigan.

MIDS:
Swan - Selwood - Cross - J. Kennedy - Swallow - Harris
EMG: Mzungu, Atley, I. Smith

RUCKS: Warnock due to Carlton bias and high expectations.
Sandilands - Warnock
EMG: Z. Smith - Derickx

FWDS:
Roo - Buddy - Goodes - J. Riewoldt - Sylvia - Higgins - Richardson
EMG: Matera, Darling, Callinan.

I'm thinking of downgrading Sylvia for Dangerfield and upgrading N. Krakouer in the backline.

Any ideas guys?

MY TEAM:

BACKS: Drummond & Krakouer are pretty risky, not sure what to do there.
Goddard - Gibbs - Deledio - Drummond - N. Krakouer - A. Otten - Heppell.
EMG: Toy, Puopolo, Duigan.

MIDS:
Swan - Selwood - Cross - J. Kennedy - Swallow - Harris
EMG: Mzungu, Atley, I. Smith

RUCKS: Warnock due to Carlton bias and high expectations.
Sandilands - Warnock
EMG: Z. Smith - Derickx

FWDS:
Roo - Buddy - Goodes - J. Riewoldt - Sylvia - Higgins - Richardson
EMG: Matera, Darling, Callinan.

I'm thinking of downgrading Sylvia for Dangerfield and upgrading N. Krakouer in the backline.

Any ideas guys?

Get rid of Drummond, he hasn't played a full season in 6 years, and he wont be starting round 1 this year either.
Would probably hold off on Goodes as well, looks set to play alot more up forward this year which will hurt his scores. Is still capable of topping the ton but not as much as he use too.

I thought I read the opposite about Goodes? That he'll be playing more midfield. Ah well, if that's the case, might downgrade him to Dangerfield/Krakouer and upgrade Drummond nicely.

Hard to say no to Drummond at 400k, even though he's super injury prone.

I thought I read the opposite about Goodes? That he'll be playing more midfield. Ah well, if that's the case, might downgrade him to Dangerfield/Krakouer and upgrade Drummond nicely.

Hard to say no to Drummond at 400k, even though he's super injury prone.

Where did you read that? That could change my perception of Goodes a fair bit. To my knowlegde he will be limiting his role in the mid field, but if i'm mistaken, I will be more than happy to be corrected.

Dont get sucked into Drummond. An injury prone player that has already been injured is not something you wanna be playing with, your just asking to be burnt. If he plays a full season he would be a lock, but if you get him your basically just costing yourself an unwanted trade.

Yeah, I think it was in one of these threads here so I'm not too sure on the credibility.

Yeah, Drummonds gone, I put Grimes in for him.

I traded Goodes for Dangerfield in hopes to upgrade Krakouer in the backline, now I have a hole in the defence and 362k to spend.

edit:
Thinking maybe playing cheap in the backline with Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Tarrant, Otten, Heppell.

Would leave me with 190k to upgrade Dangerfield or someone in my mids, or even Grimes AND Dangerfield with ~95 each.

F this game.

Yeah, I think it was in one of these threads here so I'm not too sure on the credibility.

Yeah, Drummonds gone, I put Grimes in for him.

I traded Goodes for Dangerfield in hopes to upgrade Krakouer in the backline, now I have a hole in the defence and 362k to spend.

edit:
Thinking maybe playing cheap in the backline with Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Tarrant, Otten, Heppell.

Would leave me with 190k to upgrade Dangerfield or someone in my mids, or even Grimes AND Dangerfield with ~95 each.

F this game.

haha, yeah it can be a headache. Backline looks ok like that. I have Tarrant myself, he looks fit, and if he can avoid an early injury should pay dividends. Dangerfield could be anything this year, if he makes a semi premanent move to the midfield, his scores should increase a fair buit. Talented player with alot of promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back