Rate My Team (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ive redone mine not looking for a rate as such but would like to some feedback on a few questions I have.

Backs:

Goddard, Gibbs, deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppel (Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)

Midfield:

Swan, Hodge, Murphy, Swallow, Gaff, Mzungu (Atly, Wallis, Hibberd)

Ruck:

Sandilands, Cox (Z.Smith, Derickx)

Forwards:

Champman, N. Riewoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Sylvia, Matera, C. Richardson (Darling, I. Smith, Callinan)

Ok so I had selwood In my mids but took him out, with the extra cash i put Chapman and Pav in my forward line.

I just want to gets some thoughts, am I taking to big a risk playing 3 rookies in the middle? and have I over powered my forward line?

how does everyone feel about Champy Is he past it? if so who would you recomend I switch him with. Was thinking about putting dangerfield In the FWD to take chappys spot and with the cash left over upgrade a MID

Also Ive now got 4 Freo players in the side which is a worry and cant decide who to take out Pav or Broughton, who should I keep? and who would be a good trade to fill either gap?

Thanks in advance

My team:
Backs:
B Goddard, B Lake, B Gibbs, B Deledio, C Enright, M Doughty, R Murphy
Res: B Smedts, B Jacobs, J Toy.

Mids:
G Ablett, D Swan, P Dangerfield, A Morabito, L Jetta, D Swallow
Res: D Harris, M Lock, S Atley.

Rucks:
M Gardiner, D Petrie
Res: Z Smith, R Campbell

Fowards:
N Riewoldt, L Franklin, A Didak, K Tippett, S Milne, C Knights, N Ablett
Res: I Smith, J Darling, I Callinan.

Thoughts?

My team:
Backs:

Mids:

Rucks:
M Gardiner, D Petrie

Fowards:

Thoughts?

My thought is to go and do some research and find out who is injured and who isn't..

My team:
Backs:

Mids:

Rucks:
M Gardiner, D Petrie

Fowards:

Thoughts?

The ones that i have bolded are players you should either upgrade or get rid of,

First off get some Premuim ruckmen Sandi, cox or jolly id go with 2 of the 3 listed

Second Milne and ablet in the forward line is risky also having tippett and knights in there aswell Id also put 2 more gun players in your MID maybe a murphy or hodge.

How much cash do you have left over?

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppel (Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)
Midfield: Swan, Hodge, Murphy, Swallow, Gaff, Mzungu (Atly, Wallis, Hibberd)
Ruck: Sandilands, Cox (Z.Smith, Derickx)
Forwards: Champman, N. Riewoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Sylvia, Matera, C. Richardson (Darling, I. Smith, Callinan)

Ok so I had selwood In my mids but took him out, with the extra cash i put Chapman and Pav in my forward line.

I just want to gets some thoughts, am I taking to big a risk playing 3 rookies in the middle? and have I over powered my forward line?

how does everyone feel about Champy Is he past it? if so who would you recomend I switch him with. Was thinking about putting dangerfield In the FWD to take chappys spot and with the cash left over upgrade a MID

Also Ive now got 4 Freo players in the side which is a worry and cant decide who to take out Pav or Broughton, who should I keep? and who would be a good trade to fill either gap?

Thanks in advance

I think more important than all of your questions is the huge holes you will face in round 6.

If you are a league team then don't worry. If not, I'd look at alternatives for any Haw/Gee/Fre player in your team. Not all of them of course (ie, keep Sandi), but some.

Carn the blues I think I would leave out pav if I was you. I just think he'll spend more time forward as he approaches the twilight of he's career.

I'd like some thoughts on my first draft guys. Also curious as to how important you think it is to have multiple positional players.

backs: Goddard, deledio, grimes, birch all, wood, otten, toy. Emg: heppell, duigan, puopolo.

Mids: hodge, montagna, pendlebury, Burgoyne, Vince, swallow. Emg: gaff, mckenzie, savage.

Rucks: cox, Clarke emg: Petrie, dericx

Forwards: rioli, Franklin, Sylvia, zaharakis, Higgins, knights, krakour, emg: muzungu, Richardson, tapscott.

Thoughts guys.

It wasn't a smart arse comment. Reading over it I do see what you mean though.

haha here we go...

I admit i am an idiot and did not see your team, very very nice! Almost the exact same is mine (i though R.Tarrant was my unique, clearly not) but the only thing i could possibly pick at is Sylia. Upto you, just not convinced myself.

Carn the blues I think I would leave out pav if I was you. I just think he'll spend more time forward as he approaches the twilight of he's career.

I'd like some thoughts on my first draft guys. Also curious as to how important you think it is to have multiple positional players.

backs: Goddard, deledio, grimes, birch all, wood, otten, toy. Emg: heppell, duigan, puopolo.

Mids: hodge, montagna, pendlebury, Burgoyne, Vince, swallow. Emg: gaff, mckenzie, savage.

Forwards: rioli, Franklin, Sylvia, zaharakis, Higgins, knights, krakour, emg: muzungu, Richardson, tapscott.

Thoughts guys.

Bolded players i have question marks over, I heard that knights has just had another injury so might be worth getting him out.

Foward line looks weak, Get N. Reiwoldt or another big gun fwd

How much money do you have lef over?

Also get another Premiuem ruckman Jolly or sandi

Bolded players i have question marks over, I heard that knights has just had another injury so might be worth getting him out.

Foward line looks weak, Get N. Reiwoldt or another big gun fwd

How much money do you have lef over?

Also get another Premiuem ruckman Jolly or sandi
I have about 70k in the bank. Yea your right my forwards are weakest and thanks for alerting me to knights. I understand all your queries and your right some may be worth changing. I love what wood has at he's price and think birch will become a good mid. What are your thoughts on multiple position players ?

The knights injury im not 100% but just keep an eye out, as for MPP I dont mind them if you have other MPP players in other positions to trade them around, For Instance ive got Dangerfield In my FWD and Mzungu In my MID but both can be switched around If need be

The knights injury im not 100% but just keep an eye out, as for MPP I dont mind them if you have other MPP players in other positions to trade them around, For Instance ive got Dangerfield In my FWD and Mzungu In my MID but both can be switched around If need be

Do you think Gibbs for hodge would be worth while for mpp reasons aswell as releasing some money for another position ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think Gibbs for hodge would be worth while for mpp reasons aswell as releasing some money for another position ?

In what position do you have these players in atm? Ive currently got Gibbs in my backline, and hodge in the MID but after hearing that hodge hasnt had a full preseason I might trade him out

In what position do you have these players in atm? Ive currently got Gibbs in my backline, and hodge in the MID but after hearing that hodge hasnt had a full preseason I might trade him out

I don't have Gibbs ATM and I'm also worried by hodge so I'm heavily considering it. I'm going to consider a mpp in every position but only if it doesn't hurt the side because with good youth on the bench and smart trading you shouldn't need to use this function to often.

Thoughts guys.

I think MPP's will play a bigger part than last year due to the bye's this season
Petrie misses 2 of the first 3 rounds
others i have bolded i am not sure why you have them could prove me wrong but i wont be touching
and vince i do like but still not sold on him burnt me bad last year and i dont like rioli and franklin in the fwd together will have 3 players out of your fwds in rd 6
MY TEAM
B.Goddard B.Gibbs B.Delidio J.Adcock A.Everitt A.Otten D.Heppell
S.Tape N.Duigan P.Puopolo

D.Swan(C) C.Judd D.Cross A.Swallow A.Gaff T.Mzunga
D.Swallow M.Hibberd J.Irons

D.Cox D.Jolly (Z.Smith T.Derickx)

N.Reiwoldt M.Pavlich A.Goodes C.Sylvia S.Higgins C.Knights A.Krakouer
D.Prestia J.Lamb I.Callihan
Red= M/F
Blue=M/B

Fair call harro the more I look at it it will simply be handy having mpp players along as it doesn't diminish quality. I really like your side though think it is a risk to start with so many rookies especially if your aim is to finish as high as you can. Apart from that i see a good side with a good blend of rookies that not everyone has picked which I think you can reap rewards from in the second half of the season.

I think MPP's will play a bigger part than last year due to the bye's this season
Petrie misses 2 of the first 3 rounds
others i have bolded i am not sure why you have them could prove me wrong but i wont be touching
and vince i do like but still not sold on him burnt me bad last year and i dont like rioli and franklin in the fwd together will have 3 players out of your fwds in rd 6
MY TEAM

D.Swan(C) C.Judd D.Cross A.Swallow A.Gaff T.Mzunga
D.Swallow M.Hibberd J.Irons

N.Reiwoldt M.Pavlich A.Goodes C.Sylvia S.Higgins C.Knights A.Krakouer
D.Prestia J.lamb I.Callihan
Red= M/F
Blue=M/B

Bolded are the only players Ive got doubts over other then that looks good

still not sure on what to make out of Pav and goodes this year, and higgins could be anything really

Bolded are the only players Ive got doubts over other then that looks good

still not sure on what to make out of Pav and goodes this year, and higgins could be anything really

Adcock and Everitt i see being handy this year and playin better point scoring roles
Irons and Lamb are the 2 rookies i am unsure of
will keep krakoer but knights i am lookin out for news on
pav and goodes are capible of any thing and higgins i like at the price
am unsure though about goodes and pav together

Adcock and Everitt i see being handy this year and playin better point scoring roles

I think franklin is a must. He has had a blistering pre season. Will kick plenty of goals but with the inclusion of hale will also push up the ground and win plenty of footy so I think he will be steal. Others who i think could be stars include rioli, and perhaps whoo will develop into stars are zaharakis, danger, sidebottom, fyfe, varcoe, j.riewoldt, gray.

Adcock is a big injury risk, only managed 15 games in 09, and 9 last year. If he can play a full season at 100% then he could be a gun. It doesn't mean he will be, but he has potential. Very big risk though.

Backs:
B Goddard, B Gibbs, B Deledio, G Broughton,N Malceski,J Grimes, A Otten
Res: J Toy, N Duigan, P Puopolo

Mids:
D Swan, C Judd, L Hodge, D Swallow, J Polec, D Heppell
Res: D Harris, S Atley, I Callinan

Rucks:
A Sandilands, D Jolly
Res: Z Smith, M Bailey

Fowards:
P Chapman, N Riewoldt, C Rioli, S Higgins, A Krakouer, CRichardson, T Mzungu
Res: S Mckernan, J Darling, B Matera.

Will probably be something like this at the start of the season.
Thoughts?

Adcock is a big injury risk, only managed 15 games in 09, and 9 last year. If he can play a full season at 100% then he could be a gun. It doesn't mean he will be, but he has potential. Very big risk though.

Anyone thinking Adcock or Drummond are taking the biggest risk in the game.

D.Swan(C) C.Judd D.Cross A.Swallow A.Gaff
T.Mzunga
D.Swallow
M.Hibberd J.Irons

N.Reiwoldt
M.Pavlich A.Goodes C.Sylvia S.Higgins C.Knights A.Krakouer
D.Prestia J.Lamb I.Callihan

That's got to be the most risky side I have seen thus far.

You definitely need another premium in you forward line. I can't see how any one could go into the season with Sylvia, Higgins, Knights and Krakouer all there Forwards.

Adcock is injury prone, Everitt is an unknown, Otten coming back from injury. I think he's a great option but you need some stability around him.

Also taking the risk with no Sandi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back