Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry. Was in hospital.
Hopefully home now and doing better

FYI this game is one vote per day, you can't change it once submitted

I’m tempted by Wickzki as a name which conceivably end in a ‘she’ sound.

Also, if they aren’t around later this feels like a game where we need a lot of active discussion to resolve the clues.

That's fair. I'll catch up tonight

Never really thought about Zki sounding female but fair enough. It's common Polish/German. Not the same last name but similar to Dirk Nowitzki.

Catching up, on my way home.
Interesting leads there. Maybe Chip is right, that it was warning about someone else? Or was it the culprit trying to burn the evidence 🤔

I don’t think there’s any doubt the culprit was trying to burn the evidence 😂

That's fair. I'll catch up tonight

Never really thought about Zki sounding female but fair enough. It's common Polish/German. Not the same last name but similar to Dirk Nowitzki.

Yeah I didn’t vote for you as it was pretty weak.

Anyway, this game about discussion and still a decent amount of time to be had.

Catching up:
I assume DP is dead in the game, I note she has been suspended. IF not, perhaps a great way to get a victory!

Maybe she’s the vote in that case?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t played ww here for a long time
Does wickzi play often?

Usually pretty active. Not so much recently to be perfectly honest.

I'll be doing my best to be active for the remainder of this game or until I get killed off.

I did consider that, but is it a bit obvious? DP is the only one with an overtly obvious female username
The obvious nature of it makes me lean towards it being more likely a red herring than an actual clue. With the amount of effort Raz has put in, I doubt he'd give away someone that easily.

The obvious nature of it makes me lean towards it being more likely a red herring than an actual clue. With the amount of effort Raz has put in, I doubt he'd give away someone that easily.

Agreed.

Alright I'm here, who am I voting for campaigners?
Nah you need to put some effort in this game
You can't change votes and roles aren't being revealed on death

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back